剧集 | 我的天才女友 | 导航列表
你要是拒绝的话 我的生活将不再有意义
If you say no, my life won't be worth living.
帕斯卡莱
Pasquale...
我喜欢你
I like you,
但是和我喜欢安东尼奥是同样的喜欢
but the same way I like Antonio,
包括对恩佐
Enzo.
我喜欢所有人
I like everyone
就像我喜欢里诺一样
the way I like Rino.
我对你和卡梅拉的感觉不一样
I don't feel the same way about you as I do about Carmela.
隔天我又见到了他
The next day I met him again.
但他表现得很正常
But he just acted normal,
就像什么都没发生过一样
as if nothing had happened.
另外一份表白是什么
And the other declaration?
你绝对猜不到
You'll never guess.
你一个人这是要去哪儿
Where are you off to all on your own?
你是住在这车里吗
Do you live in that car?
我陪你走
I'll come with you.
-我想就上次的事向你道歉 -我已经忘了
- I wanted to apologize for last time. - I forgot all about it.
-你那样对我是对的 -我知道
- You were right to treat me that way. - I know.
我错了 但你看到我们在派对上跳舞跳得多开心了吗
I was wrong, but did you see how well we danced at the party?
-我不记得了 -不记得了
- I don't remember. - You don't remember?
-我可是记得一清二楚 -那你赶紧忘掉
- I remember very well. - Then, forget it.
祝你一天愉快
Have a good day.
莉拉 我满脑子都是你
Lila, all I think of is you.
我昨晚梦到了你
I dreamed about you last night,
在梦里我向你求婚
I asked you to get engaged.
你答应了我
And you said yes.
然后我送了你一枚带有三颗钻石的戒指
And I gave you a ring with three diamonds,
跟我奶奶的一样
the same as my grandmother's.
-在你的梦里 我答应了你吗 -是的
- In your dream, did I say yes? - Yes.
这就证明了那只是一场梦
Well, that proves it was a dream.
我永远不会和你订婚 因为你是畜生
I'll never get engaged to you because you're an animal.
你和你全家都是
You and all yours.
什么
What?
我向你诉衷情 你就这样对我
I talk to you about my feelings and you treat me like this?
你是说你有感情吗
Are you saying you've got feelings?
其实 说你是畜生是不对的
You know, to say you're an animal is wrong,
那对畜生是种侮辱
it's an insult to animals.
畜生不会对艾达做那种事
Animals don't do what you did to Ada,
它们不会在新年夜在阳台上开枪
they don't shoot from the balcony on New Year's.
我没开枪 是我兄弟开的
I didn't shoot, it was my brother.
你是知道的 回来
And you know that. Come back!
你要是敢再跟着我
If you dare follow me again
我就在街上大叫
I'll start screaming in the street.
让街坊邻里都看到
I'll make the whole neighborhood look.
-你这么对马尔切洛·索拉拉了吗 -是的
- You did that to Marcello Solara? - Yep.
别告诉任何人你这么对他了
Don't tell anyone you treated him like that.
为什么不行 我才不在乎
Why shouldn't I? I couldn't care less.
你疯了
You're crazy.
那个混♥蛋♥ 像寄生虫一样缠着我
That asshole! He latched onto me like a parasite.
所以你才不出门吗
Is that why you're not going out?
谁在乎呢 我得熨我哥的衣服
Who cares? I gotta iron my brother's stuff.
埃莱娜
Lenù...
你觉得我是不是有什么毛病
Do you think there's something wrong with me?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我会让人做错误的事
I make people do the wrong things.
-什么意思 -里诺
- What do you mean? - Rino...
他又变得亲切温柔了
He's all sweetness and light again.
昨天他跟我说
And yesterday he told me
我们很聪明
that we're clever,
没人能阻止我们
that no one can stop us.
也许他还在想鞋子的事
Maybe he's still thinking about the shoes.
他眼里只有钱 他现在又想买♥♥车了
He's only thinking about money, now he wants to buy a car
还有电视 因为他说有钱人家都有
and a television because he says the rich have them.
他铁了心要买♥♥
He's obsessed.
他星期天想带我们去托莱多街吃冰淇淋
He wants to take us to get ice cream in Via Toledo on Sunday.
我拒绝了他
I said no.
我们去吧
Let's go!
出去转转 看看人 我也会去
Let's get out, look at people, I'll come too.
-我已经说不去了 -跟他说你改变了主意
- I already said no. - Tell him you've changed your mind.
去吧
Let's go.
据我所知 那是莉拉第一次进城
As far as I know, it was the first time Lila had gone into town.
在巴士上的时候 她一直
During the bus ride all she did was
盯着窗外 眼里满是崇拜
stare out the window with admiration,
与此同时 帕斯卡莱跟她解释着她所看到的东西
while Pasquale explained the things she was seeing.
这样 最近一段时间的沮丧慢慢地
And so, the sadness of that recent period slowly
为惊喜让了路
made way for surprise.
-好大啊 -这里是公民投票广场
- It's big! - This is Piazza Del Plebiscito.
-这栋建筑是什么 -皇宫
- What's this building? - The Royal Palace.
你知道那不勒斯国王雕像的故事吗
Do you know the story of the statues of the kings of Naples?
-别 别在姑娘们面前说这个 -很好笑的
- Don't, not in front of the girls. - It's funny.
-我们要去哪里吃冰淇淋 -托莱多街
- Where are we going to get ice cream? - Via Toledo.
-在哪儿 -别担心 有我们在呢
- Where's that? - Don't worry, you're with us.
-你们在散步吗 -你们好
- Hey, are you going for a walk? - Hi, guys!
总是走路 你们不累吗
Aren't you tired, always on foot?
那帮白♥痴♥也来了吗
Those idiots are here, too?
帕斯卡莱 别多想 人人都知道吉耀拉是荡♥妇♥
Pasquale, don't think about it. Everyone knows Gigliola's a slut.
艾达说她不会再上那辆车
Ada said she wasn't gonna get back in that car again,
不过显然她很喜欢
but apparently she liked it.
-够了 她是安东尼奥的妹妹 -让安东尼奥叫她别出门
- Enough, she's Antonio's sister. - Tell Antonio to keep her at home.
我们去买♥♥了冰淇淋就回家
Let's get ice cream and go home.
-嗯 回家吧 -你说什么呢 埃莱娜
- Yeah, go home. - What are you saying, Lenù?
索拉拉兄弟带着那两个人到处转 而我们就回家吗
The Solaras take those two wherever they want and we go home?
来吧
C'mon!
我该拿我妹妹如何是好
What am I gonna do with my sister?
-我们就在这买♥♥冰淇淋吧 -不 到别的地方买♥♥
- Let's get our ice cream here. - No, we'll get it somewhere else.
我想进去看看
I want to look in there.
到处是卖♥♥冰淇淋的 你偏要去这儿 走吧
With all the places there are to get ice cream... let's go.
不 我就想去这儿
No, I wanna go there.
你为什么总是要为难我
Why do you always have to torment me?
埃莱娜和卡梅拉也想进去
Elena and Carmela wanna go there, too.
-你们也想去 对吗 -那些姑娘看着像人体模特
- You want to, right? - The girls look like mannequins.
走吧 里诺
Let's go, Rino.
你看到你的打扮了吗
Have you seen how you're dressed?
-你看到我们的打扮了吗 -你是说我们很丑
- Have you seen how we're dressed? - You saying we're ugly?
不 你不丑
No, you're not ugly.
买♥♥个冰淇淋 我们就走
An ice cream and then we leave?
好吧 都依你
Enough already, we'll go where you like.
这些人很一般啊
These people don't impress me.
街区里那些自以为是大人物的人 其实都是无名之辈
Those in the neighborhood think they are big shots but they're nobodies.
-你愿意穿那条裙子吗 -除非你给我钱我才会穿
- Would you wear that dress? - Not if you paid me.
我愿意穿
I'd wear it.
就好像身处另一座城市一样
It's like being in another city.
又来了一位趾高气扬的夫人
Here comes milady kiss-my-ass.
莉拉 闭嘴啦
Lila, shut up!
埃莱娜 你的同学们也都像那样吗
Lenù? Are your classmates like that?
-并不是 -那你们学校就不是一所好学校
- No. - Then, it's not a good school.
-我们学校主攻古典文学研究的 -它就是不好
- It's for classical studies. - It's no good.
对不对 莉拉
Right, Lila?
如果你们学校没有像她这样的人 那才是真的差劲
If there's no one like her, your school stinks.
你知道她应该把那顶帽子戴在哪里吗
You know where she should put that hat?
算了
Leave it.
我女朋友走过去的时候 你得把地擦干净
When my girl walks past, you need to clean the floor.
贱民
Riffraff!
该死的
Goddamnit!
你刚刚叫我什么
What did you call me?
说啊 你刚刚叫我什么
Say it! What did you call me?
你再说一遍
Say it again!
-说啊 -我们走吧 里诺
- Say it! - Let's go, Rino!
你就是个混♥蛋♥ 就是坨屎
You're an asshole, a piece of shit.
看见没 帕斯卡莱 我妹妹觉得我们在开玩笑
See that, Pasquale? My sister thinks we're joking here.
剧集 | 我的天才女友 | 导航列表