剧集 | 我的天才女友 | 导航列表
You want to walk part of the way home together?
怎么样
What do you say?
好
Sure.
萨拉拖雷 请来一下
Sarratore! Please, come.
你能等我一会吗
Will you wait for me a moment?
嗨 埃莱娜
Hi, Elena.
走吧
Let's go.
-那是谁 -没谁
- Who was that? - No one.
我恰好在你学校附近 就想顺便过来
I was here, near your school, I thought I'd drop by.
为什么
Why?
因为我想见你
Because I wanted to see you
我去买♥♥婚礼穿的西装了
and I went to buy a suit for the wedding.
-西装呢 -还在店里
- Where is it? - Still in the store.
他们要改改裤腿
They have to take up the trouser hems.
但我想说的不是这个
But that's not what I wanted to say.
我买♥♥了新的是因为我想带你去参加
I bought it new because I was hoping to take you.
好啊
I'd like that.
婚礼这种场合 任何人都不会打扮得太邋遢
The wedding was an occasion where no one could look bad,
但我对这一切都毫无兴趣
but I wasn't interested in all that anymore.
自从尼诺叫我写那篇文章之后
Since Nino had asked me to write the article,
我就暗自确信 只有当我的名字埃莱娜·格雷科
I was secretly convinced that I would really only exist
出现在杂♥志♥上的那一刻 我才算真的存在
in the moment when my name appeared: Elena Greco.
要是所有女孩都有她这样的身材就好了
If only they all had this girl's figure!
她穿什么都好看
Everything looks good on her.
这件适合更浪漫的巴洛克风格新娘
This is for a more romantic, baroque bride.
这件很华丽 像美梦一样
It's gorgeous, a dream.
非常浪漫
It's very romantic.
如果你不要 我要在我的婚礼上穿这件
If you don't get it, I'll take it for my wedding.
你说什么呢 莉拉必须穿这件
What are you saying? Lila has to get this.
-看这件多美啊 -我也很喜欢这件
- See how beautiful it is? - I like it a lot, too.
这件面料更高级 更贵些
This is a more noble fabric, it's more expensive,
这是全手工缝制
with all the hand-done work.
钱不是问题
Money's not an issue.
转个圈 我看看有多美
Turn around, let me see how beautiful it is.
真漂亮啊
Beautiful, huh?
我不太确定
I'm not so sure.
我看起来像灰姑娘
I look like Cinderella.
你怎么看不出来呢 这件是最优雅 是最好的
How come you don't see it? It's the most elegant, the finest.
整个街区没人看到过这样的婚纱 你还不确定
No one in the neighborhood's ever seen such a dress and you're not sure?
如果选那件绿色缎子的呢
And if we went to a green satin?
或者选红色欧根纱的 还有黑色薄纱的
Or a red organza? A nice black tulle?
选黄色薄纱的更好
Or better yet, yellow?
无论你选哪个 拜托你一定给我寄张照片
Please, whatever you choose, you must send me a photo,
我会把照片贴到窗户上的
I'll put it in the window,
我就可以说是我给这个漂亮姑娘打扮的
so I can say that I dressed this beautiful girl.
埃莱娜 你觉得呢
Lenù, what do you think?
告诉我你最喜欢哪件
Show me which one you like best.
之前你说你喜欢这件
Before you said you liked this one.
你说得对 我也很喜欢这件
And you're right, I like it a lot, too.
但我想象不出皮诺奇娅穿它的样子
But I can't see Pinuccia in it.
她的话 我更喜欢...
For her I'd prefer...
这件
this one.
这件漂亮
It's beautiful
像是为你量身定做的
and looks like it was made for you.
但 莉拉的话 我不确定...
Whereas, for Lila... I don't know...
这件
This one.
我能想像到莉拉穿这件有多美
I can see how lovely Lila would look in this,
虽然这件没有之前那件奢华
even though it's not as lavish as the one before.
但简单传统的线条
Her figure is better enhanced
能更好地突出她的身材
by simple and traditional lines.
是 埃莱娜说得对
Yes, Lenù's right.
我们都看了这么多了 就也试试这件吧
We've seen so many, let's look at this one, too.
朱塞平娜 拿这件礼服去更衣室试
Giuseppina, let's bring the gown into the dressing room to try it.
埃莱娜 跟我一起去帮我穿
Lenù, come with me and help me.
这就是他们在学校教你的东西吗
Is that what they teach you at school?
什么
What?
用言词嘲弄别人
To use words to mock people.
我没嘲弄任何人
I'm not mocking anyone.
我只是说出我的想法 但没过分夸张
I say what I think, but without exaggerating,
也没有冒犯的意思
without giving offense.
我做功课时也这样
I do it in my classwork as well.
尼诺说加利亚尼老师说得对
Nino says that Galiani is right,
我写得好 比他写得好
that I write well, better than he does.
但会说会写 不代表就是在嘲弄人
But if you speak and write well, it doesn't mean you're mocking people.
我其实没有恶意
I didn't mean to say anything bad.
我的意思是 你知道怎么让别人喜欢你
I meant that you know how to make people like you.
我们的不同在于人们怕我
The difference between me and you is that people are afraid of me,
但他们不怕你
but they're not of you.
从我们孩提时起就是这样
It's always been like that, since we were children.
所有人都觉得你是好孩子 我是坏孩子
Everyone thinks that you're the good one and I'm the bad one.
这不是事实吗
And isn't that true?
我开玩笑的
I'm joking.
安东尼奥愿意为你献出生命
Antonio would give his life for you.
他叫我谢谢你 因为你给他妹妹一份工作
He asked me to thank you because you gave his sister a job.
艾达在杂货店的那份工作 是斯特凡诺给的
It was Stefano who gave Ada a job in the grocery store.
我是个坏人
I'm bad.
这是手工制♥作♥的 鞋底是皮制的
These are handmade, the sole is leather.
-感觉如何 -挺好的 鞋跟可能有点高
- How do they feel? - Good, maybe the heel's a bit high.
穿上这鞋 让您仪态万千
They give you a fine posture.
真的吗
Really?
我们也有鞋跟低一些的款式
We have them lower as well.
看 感受一下皮面多柔软
Here they are, feel how soft the leather is.
这双很舒服 同时也很优雅
These are comfortable, but elegant.
其实这双才是最漂亮的
Actually, these are the most beautiful.
我穿着也好看
And they look good on me, too.
这双多少钱
How much are they?
1.5万里拉 但我们可以给你打点折
15,000 lire, but we'll give you a little discount.
我想要别的颜色的
I needed them in another color.
我们也有别的颜色
We have other colors, too.
橱窗里有几双样品 您可以看一看
There are some models in the window, if you'd care to take a look.
如果我有那么多钱 我现在就在美国了
If I had all this money, now I'd be in America.
祝你一天愉快 再见
Have a nice day.
真是个吝啬鬼
What a cheapskate.
我们得降价
We'll have to lower the price.
用这些材料和这么多工时 不可能降价
With these materials and the time it takes to make them, it's not possible.
你把设计图装裱挂了起来 现在也推广一下鞋子吧
You framed the drawing of the designs, now frame the shoes.
我们住的这个街区全是穷♥人♥
We live in a neighborhood of beggars.
这些鞋子只有富人才买♥♥得起
These shoes have to be bought by people with money.
我们得拿到市中心的商店去卖♥♥
We have to get into the stores downtown.
如果你想到市区卖♥♥ 就去找索拉拉家
If you want to get into the stores downtown, speak to the Solaras.
又要让混♥蛋♥马尔切洛上我们家吗
Are we taking that asshole Marcello home again?
是的 里诺 又得那样
Yes, Rino, again.
索拉拉一家都是人♥渣♥
The Solaras are pieces of shit,
正因为如此他们才懂怎么卖♥♥东西 而我们不懂
that's precisely why they know how to sell and we don't.
斯特凡诺 你明白我的意思
Stefano, you understand me. You understand what I'm saying.
斯特凡诺 想都别想
Stefano, don't even think about it.
如果你去找索拉拉家 莉拉会杀了你 你知道的
If you speak to the Solaras, Lila will kill you, you know that.
拜托你理解 我们的眼界必须更大才行
Please, try to understand, we've got to think big.
为什么格拉西奥不再卖♥♥助力车了
Why doesn't the Gorresio garage sell a single moped anymore?
为什么缝纫店老板手里只有小钱
Why does the haberdasher always hold small change in her hand?
那是小打小闹的时代
It was small time.
赛鲁罗牌的鞋子很漂亮
Cerullo shoes are beautiful,
我相信走出这个街区 它们会大卖♥♥
I'm convinced if we leave the neighborhood they'll be a great success.
但我们必须找到富人的市场
But we have to find richer markets.
你到底明不明白
Do you get it or not?
开门
Open!
我叫你开门
I said open up!
别像个孩子一样
Don't be a baby.
你不明白斯特凡诺这么做是为了你 为了我们吗
Don't you realize that Stefano's doing it for you, for us?
如果我们想有未来 就必须让西尔维奥·索拉拉当婚礼持戒人
If we want a future, Silvio Solara has to be the speech master.
你为什么不开门 是想让我把门撞坏吗
剧集 | 我的天才女友 | 导航列表