剧集 | 我的天才女友 | 导航列表
Don't laugh.
你一定要答应我
You have to promise me.
我答应你
I promise.
但是 到了某个时候 学业终究是要停止的
At a certain point, however, school ends.
你不会
Not for you.
埃莱娜
Lenù...
你是我的天才好友
You're my brilliant friend.
你必须成为他们当中最聪明的那个
You must become the smartest of them all.
你要比其他的男孩和女孩都聪明
Boys and girls.
站起来
Stand up.
那鞋好丑啊
They're ugly.
不 不丑
No, they're not.
我头脑里的梦想 都终于我的脚下了
The dreams in my head have ended up under my feet.
-走 帕斯卡莱 -把车熄火
- Go, Pasquale. - Turn the car off.
你看到我怎么追上那个混♥蛋♥了吗
You see how I overtook that cuckold?
握个手 你在这车上完成了一项壮举
Let me shake your hand, you've done a masterful job on the car!
这里好漂亮
It's so beautiful here.
我把它当成是你的一样对待
I treated it as if it were yours.
为什么这么匆匆地赶来 我的胃都痛了
What was the big rush? You drove so fast I got a stomach ache.
埃莱娜 你总是在抱怨
Lenù, you're always complaining.
她的朋友结婚了 她也想结婚
Her friend got married, she wants to get married too.
我真不明白我为什么要跟你说话
I don't know why I even talk to you.
-卡梅拉 你想结婚吗 -我恨不得明天就结婚
- Carmela, would you like to get married? - I'd do it tomorrow.
-跟谁结 -我知道
- And who with? - I know.
谁会想要你呢 我们走吧 已经很晚了
But who'd want you? Let's go, it's late.
埃莱娜 我带你进去
Lenù, I'll take you.
帕斯卡莱
Pasquale!
你们快过来 我给你们占了位子
Guys! Come, I've got a table for you.
我们去吉耀拉那儿
Let's go with Gigliola's.
埃莱娜 坐我们旁边
Elena, sit near us.
我更想和他们待在一起
I'd rather stay with them.
梅丽娜的儿子怎么老围着你转
Why is Melina's son always hanging around you?
没人围着我转啊
No one's hanging around me.
-你当我是傻子吗 -没有
- Do you think I'm an idiot? - No.
-那就跟我们坐一起 -不要
- Then, sit with us. - No.
我叫你跟我们坐一起
I said you have to sit near me.
我们供你上学
We don't let you study
可不是为了让你被一个技工糟蹋
so you can be ruined by a mechanic with
何况他妈还是个疯子
a crazy mother.
埃莱娜 你去哪了 我们之前找不着你
Lenù, where have you been? We couldn't find you.
我也找不着你们 我是和艾达 卡梅拉一起来的
Me neither. I came with Ada and Carmela.
艾达和卡梅拉 得了吧
Ada and Carmela? Shut up!
我们到这儿都有一刻钟了
We've been here for a quarter of an hour,
不说酒 起码也得端点水吧
I'm not saying wine, but they could bring some water.
-新婚夫妇不来 什么都不能开始 -真无礼
- Without the newlyweds, nothing starts. - How rude!
-我们连喝点东西都不行吗 -婚礼都是这样的
- Can't we even have a drink? - All weddings are like this.
什么时候开始的
Since when?
恭喜
Congratulations!
新人万岁
Long live the newlyweds!
你太美了
You're beautiful!
亲一个 亲一个
Kiss! Kiss!
-埃莱娜 你去哪儿 过来 -让她去吧
- Elena, where are you going? Come here! - Leave her alone!
你总是盯着她 找她的麻烦
You're always on her back.
我曾有过类似的经历
I'd been there once
在学校外面 把阿方索介绍给玛丽莎
outside the school, to introduce Alfonso to Marisa.
但我没想到他们会成为朋友
But I didn't think they'd become friends
也没想到他会邀请她参加他哥哥的婚礼
and that he'd invite her to his brother's wedding
但他就是这么做了
but he did.
为了让她的父母同意
To get her parents' permission, for sure,
她把尼诺也拉来了
she had dragged Nino along with her.
他突然的出现
This unexpected presence contributed greatly
让我那一天的心情陷入了骚乱
to my emotional turmoil that day.
看到你女儿坐哪儿了吗
Have you seen where your daughter is sitting?
别管了 让她好好玩吧
Don't think about it, let her have fun.
埃莱娜 我给你留了位子
Lenù, I saved your place.
别这样 我妈已经发现了 她不想让我们坐在一起
Don't be like this, Mamma's figured it out and doesn't want us to sit together.
-你之后打算做什么 -上大学
- What are you doing afterwards? - University.
真厉害 大学
Well done! University!
终于上开胃菜了
The antipasti are coming out!
我看了你那篇关于贫困数据的文章
I read an article of yours on poverty figures.
非常有意思
It was very interesting.
你最近在写新的内容吗
Are you writing something new?
我在写一篇关于北方工人的文章
I'm working on a piece about factory workers in the North.
但每当我谈论这些 人们就会开始觉得无聊
But you know, as soon as I talk about these things, everyone gets bored.
你能跟我说说吗
Will you tell me about it?
有一天早上我在火车上
One morning I was on the train
看到很多男人挤上开往米兰的火车
and I saw so many men getting on the train for Milan.
他们在跟妻子和孩子告别
They were saying goodbye to their wives and children.
我在想他们到了那儿以后会怎么样
I wondered what they would do once they arrived there,
他们吃什么 睡哪里
what they would eat, where they would sleep.
也许有些人在那边有亲戚或朋友
Maybe some had a relative, a friend,
但是大部分人举目无亲
but most of them had nobody.
我不知道我能不能过那样的生活
I don't know if I could live like that.
-我不知道 -而且你无法想象他们赚多少钱
- I wouldn't know. - And you can't imagine what they earn.
少得可怜
A pittance.
这个国家的经济靠这些来自那不勒斯
The economy of this country is driven by these men
巴勒莫和巴里的男人带动
from Naples, Palermo, Bari,
他们为了养家糊口 常年累月地与家人两地分离
who spend months away from their families to feed them.
但没人提起他们
But no one speaks about them.
那就是我想谈论的 想引起热议的
That's what I want to talk about, that's what I want to discuss.
我找到一些数据 但是资料并不多
I found some statistics, but there's not a lot of material.
女士们 先生们 请注意
Ladies and gentlemen, your attention, please.
一首《玛丽亚 玛丽》 献给新人
Dedicated to the newlyweds. "Maria, Mari"'.
你最近看了什么新小说吗
Are you reading any new novels?
小说没什么用
Novels don't serve a purpose.
小说毫无用处
Novels don't serve any purpose.
女士们 先生们 我们要干坐一整天吗
Ladies and gentlemen, are we going to sit all day?
给新人制♥造♥点乐子吧
Let's give the newlyweds some fun!
接下来带来这首民谣 《娜札蕾菈》
Do this ballad. Maestro, "Lazzarella".
恩佐 你扮女生 快来
Enzo, you be the girl, come on!
现在有两个女生了
Now there's two of them?
我们跳支舞好吗
Shall we dance?
-我妈不允许 -大家都在跳
- My mother doesn't want me to. - Everyone's dancing.
-别抱我这么紧 -我没有
- Don't hold me so tight. - I'm not.
你能告诉我那是谁吗
Will you tell me who that is?
你以为是谁
Who do you think?
-你没认出来吗 -没有
- Don't you recognize him? - No.
是尼诺 萨拉拖雷家的长子
It's Nino, Sarratore's oldest son.
他跟他妹妹玛丽莎一起来的
He came with his sister Marisa.
-你不记得他们了吗 -我直说吧
- Don't you remember them? - Let me get this straight.
我们先威胁了萨拉拖雷 你现在又跟他儿子说话
First we go to Sarratore to threaten him and now you talk to his son?
我特意买♥♥了新西装
I bought a new suit
就为了看你和他聊天吗
to watch you talk to him?
他连胡须都没剃
He didn't even shave.
他连领带都没打
He's not even wearing a tie!
埃莱娜
Lenù...
你为什么不跳舞
Why aren't you dancing?
我从来不跳舞
I've never danced.
从来不吗
Never?
是的 我觉得很可笑
No, I feel ridiculous.
可能小时候这么觉得
Maybe when I was little.
谢谢
Thank you!
皮诺奇娅
Pinuccia!
待会儿我们跳一支
Later we'll dance, huh?
阿方索 你必须承认
Alfonso, you must admit,
加利亚尼老师确实教会了我们如何学习
Miss Galiani really taught us how to study.
她给我们推荐著名小说《一个 没有 十万个》
She introduced us to great novels: "One, No one and One Hundred Thousand"...
-莫拉维亚的《冷漠的人们》 -她也借给我看了
- "A Time of Indifference", by Moravia. - She lent it to me, too.
我最近重读了一遍
I reread it recently.
-真是本好书 -所以你看小说
- A really good book. - So, you do read novels...
是啊 那又怎么样
剧集 | 我的天才女友 | 导航列表