剧集 | 我的天才女友 | 导航列表
我懂你
I understand you.
我明天就要走了
I'm leaving tomorrow.
但明天不是13号♥
But tomorrow isn't the 13th.
我们走回巴拉诺 谈论着书
We walked back up to Barano talking about books,
然后我们去港口接了玛丽莎
then we went to pick up Marisa at the port.
我仍能感受到那一吻
I could still feel his mouth on mine.
我哭了一整晚
I cried all night.
莱娜奇娅
Lenuccia!
埃莱娜
Lenù.
尼诺为了不打扰你 只能在露台上吃早餐
Nino had to eat breakfast on the terrace so as not to disturb you.
对不起 内拉
I'm sorry, Nella.
我一定是很晚才睡着
I must have fallen asleep late.
你现在赶过去 或许渡轮还没开走
Maybe you'll make it before the ferry leaves.
-我不明白 -他走了
- I don't understand. - He's gone.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
他走了
He's left.
快去 你还能赶到
Move! You can still make it.
快跑 快去
Run, go on!
不
No!
然后多纳托回来了 他的出现拯救了我
Then Donato came back, his presence reassured me.
他的出现是一剂良药
It was a solid remedy not only against his son,
不仅让我对轻吻了我之后就离开的尼诺感到释怀
who had left after an imperceptible kiss,
也让我不再记挂着永远不回信的莉拉
but also against Lila, who continued to not reply to my letters.
真美好啊
How wonderful!
你在读什么呢
What are you reading?
《远大前程》
"Great Expectations."
-你知道这本书吗 -知道
- Do you know it? - Yes.
怎么了
What's wrong?
-我困了 -你困了吗
- I'm sleepy. - You're sleepy?
玩得那么疯
After all you've done?
困也很正常 来吧 玩得够久了
It's normal. Come on, enough now.
这是一篇有见地的文章 写那不勒斯总是在八月空荡荡的
This is an intelligent article about Naples being empty in August.
听听它的结尾部分
Listen to how it ends.
"也就是说 由于夏季持续高温
"That is to say that as the summer heat is prolonged
整个城市的人已经走空了
and the city is left as empty as the pores of its renowned grottoes
对于那些同样喜欢其隐秘生活的人
for those who also love its subterranean life,
沿着海岸 人们的活力又重新焕发了起来
the vitality of its people re-emerges, scattered along the coasts,
甚至比承载这些人的海湾还要出名"
even more renowned than the gulfs that embrace it."
你喜欢这段吗
Did you like it?
是的 非常喜欢
Yes, very much.
看看是谁写的
And look who wrote it.
看这里
Read there.
多纳托·萨拉拖雷
Donato Sarratore?
恭喜啊
Congratulations.
这没什么 真的
It's nothing, really.
多纳托 他睡着了
Donato, he's fallen asleep.
来帮我抱走他
Help me move him.
很热 我们回去吗
It's hot, shall we go in?
-我刚出来 -我要回去 我要死了
- I just came out. - I'm going, I'm dying.
我给莉拉写了最后一封信
I wrote one last letter to Lila
信里说 因为你不回信 我不会再写了
where I said, seeing as she hadn't replied, I wouldn't write anymore.
然后 在八月末 在这个不平凡的时期就要结束时
Then, at the end of August, when that extraordinary period was about to end,
两件大事同时发生
two important things happened at once.
"拥抱我吧 生活
"Take me, life,
凝视荒凉的西方繁星..."
to gaze upon the wild western stars..."
荒凉的西方
Wild western.
我们去海滩吧
Let's go to the beach.
"我不惧你的愤怒举动..."
"I do not fear the furore of your motion..."
我们今天去卡萨米乔拉吗
Shall we go to Casamicciola today?
因为你的朋友在那里 对吗
Because that's where your friends are, right?
你在说什么呢 反正 我不是因为这个才问的
What are you talking about? Anyway, that's not why I said it.
你骗不了我的
You can't pull the wool over my eyes.
那篇文章我是在这里写的 我在这里获得的灵感
I wrote that here, I was inspired here.
多纳托 她想去卡萨米乔拉
Donato, she wants to go to Casamicciola.
不行 卡萨米乔拉太开放了
No, Casamicciola is too open.
我们换个海滩吧
Let's change beach.
-我知道你为什么想换 -为什么想换
- I know why you want to change. - Why's that?
埃莱娜 你是什么看法
Elena, what do you say?
今天是我的15岁生日
Today I turn 15.
-你说得这么不当回事吗 -这是大事
- And you say it like that? - That's big news!
生日快乐
Many happy returns!
你为什么不跟我说今天是你生日
Why didn't you tell me it was your birthday?
生日快乐
Happy birthday!
也不是什么大事
It's not important.
15岁是很重要的
Fifteen is very important indeed!
你是个好女孩 埃莱娜
You're a good girl, Lenù.
你很懂礼貌
And you're polite.
今天 我们一起庆祝
Tonight, we'll celebrate.
我们可以在沙滩上办个精彩的派对
We'll have a lovely party on the beach.
你总是想着你自己
You're always thinking about yourself.
西罗不适合晚上去沙滩
The beach at night wasn't good for Ciro.
我们在家办派对 今晚我们会帮你做饭
We'll have a party at home, tonight we'll help you cook.
没错 我会做个美味的水果馅饼
Yes, I'll make a nice fruit tart.
快来吧 越来越晚了
Come on, it's getting late.
西罗 你的鞋
Ciro, your shoes.
别收拾了 今天是你的生日 你什么活儿都不用干
Leave it, it's your birthday, you don't need to do anything.
不 我来吧 这是我的工作
No, I'll do it, it's my job.
真是个好姑娘
What a good girl.
格雷科
Greco!
格雷科
Greco!
这里有姓格雷科的吗
Is there a Greco here?
我是格雷科
I'm Greco.
是你吗 有你的一封信
It's you? There's a letter.
给
Here you are.
-谢谢 -不客气
- Thank you. - You're welcome.
-你怎么还没换衣服 -你不去吗
- Why haven't you changed? - Aren't you coming?
不 我今天不去海滩了 或许晚点去吧
No, I'm not coming to the beach today. Maybe later.
-你竟然不去 -真令人失望
- What, you're not coming? - How disappointing.
我还有事要做
I have things to do.
-但我们今晚会给你庆生的 -好的
- But we'll celebrate tonight. - Yes.
-我们走 -再见 埃莱娜
- Let's go. - Bye, Lenù.
回头见 再次祝你生日快乐
See you later, congratulations again.
再见
Bye.
你难过吗
Are you sad?
莉拉的声音化作文字 让我欣喜若狂
Lila's voice, set in writing, swept me away, enraptured me.
我没办法给她回信
I wasn't able to reply to her letter.
我写的那些幼稚的信 让我羞愧无比
I was ashamed of the childish pages I had written,
我的文字中那些夸张的语气 轻佻的用词 不恰当的欢愉
of the excessive tones, the frivolity, the false mirth,
矫揉造作的伤痛
the false pain.
那封信的初始作用 就是让我觉得
That letter's initial effect was to make me feel,
在我15岁生日这天
on my fifteenth birthday,
我仿佛是个骗子
like a fraud.
莉拉随信附上了对我的生日祝愿
Lila had sent me birthday wishes,
她没给我回信是因为 她只要知道我在海滩就够了
she hadn't written back because she was content knowing I was at the beach.
她很高兴我喜欢尼诺
She was happy I loved Nino
她不希望因为她糟糕的个人生活毁了我的假期
and she didn't want to ruin my vacation with her horrible stories.
吃块巧克力吧
Have a chocolate.
谢谢
Thank you.
莉拉
Lila.
不用了
No.
很好吃的
They're good.
-礼貌起见 也吃一块吧 -我不想吃
- Just one, to be polite. - I don't want it.
-这个点谁会上门啊 -我怎么知道
- Who is it at this hour? - How should I know?
别担心 我去开门
Don't worry, I'll go.
-进来吧 -晚上好
- Come in. - Good evening.
放这里面
In there.
晚上好
Good evening.
夫人 挪一块地方出来吧
Signora, let's make room here.
放在中间
Put it in the center.
就放在这里
Put it here.
剧集 | 我的天才女友 | 导航列表