剧集 | 我的天才女友 | 导航列表
那你就会需要书和新的练习本 谁给你买♥♥呢
Then you'll need books and new exercise books, who'll pay for them?
里诺会的 以后我会报答他的
Rino will take care of it, then I'll pay him back for everything he does for me.
等我们写了书 我就会让他变成全街区最有钱的人
And when we write the book, I'll make him the richest man in the neighborhood.
吉耀拉来了
There's Gigliola.
怎么样
So?
老师说吉耀拉可以继续上学
The teacher said Gigliola can continue.
-那你父母呢 -他们说她可以
- And your parents? - They said she could.
-你呢 -我不知道
- And you? - I don't know.
我们会去的
We know we're going.
吉耀拉 如果你去的话 我们不可能不去
Gigliola, if you're going, there's no way we're not going, too.
卡梅拉 不早了 去给妈妈帮忙吧
Carmela, it's late, go and give Mamma a hand.
我得走了
I have to go.
老师什么都没对卡梅拉说 她还不够聪明
The teacher didn't say anything to Carmela, she's not smart enough.
走吧 我想看看我妈回来了没
Let's go, I want to see if my mother's back.
-再见 -再见
- Bye. - Bye.
他们要送我去学拉丁语了
They're sending me to study Latin.
-你真的喜欢上学吗 -老师说我很不错
- Do you really like school? - The teacher says I'm good.
我不喜欢 我想去工作
I don't. I'd like to go to work.
我们很高兴阿方索会继续上学 对吧 妈妈
We're happy that Alfonso will go on studying, aren't we, Mamma?
告诉我们你需要什么 先生
Tell us what you need, sir.
我这脑子不适合用在学习上
I never had a head for study,
但我很高兴家里有人在念书
but I'm glad that someone in the family's reading books.
-我回家了 -我也是
- I'm going home. - Me too.
等等 让我看看
Wait, let me see!
爸爸很高兴阿方索的表现不错
Papa's happy that Alfonso is doing well.
需要点什么吗
Can I help you?
我们会给这孩子补课 是收费的
We'll have the boy do some paid lessons
我向你保证他会通过入学考试
and I assure you he'll pass the admissions test.
谢谢你 先生
Thank you, sir.
你听到了吗 阿方索要去学拉丁语了
You hear that? Alfonso's going to study Latin.
-谢谢你 先生 -再见
- Thank you, sir. - Goodbye.
-我想回家了 -等等 让我听听
- I want to go home. - Wait, let me hear.
我需要这钱
I need this money.
-我叫你走开了 -我甚至加了一些新零件
- I told you to go away. - I even put in some new parts.
你的工作只完成了一半 别像个乞丐一样
You only did half your job, don't be a beggar.
我会买♥♥辆新的 让你瞧瞧真正的摩托车长什么样
I'm gonna buy a new one, I'll show you what a real motorcycle looks like.
我要走了
I gotta go.
卖♥♥新鲜水果啦
Fresh fruit!
埃莱娜
Lenù!
今天你拿着这书吧 我不想让我爸爸发现它
You keep the book today, I don't want my father to find it.
-嗨 -埃莱娜
- Hi. - Lenù.
你回来啦
Here you are.
坐下吧
Sit down.
坐下 埃莱娜
Sit down, Lenù.
你知道你的老师说了些什么吗
You know what your teacher says?
你经常和她说话 她没告诉你吗
You're always talking to her and she didn't tell you?
说了什么 老师想要钱吗
What's this about, that the teacher wants money?
她需要补课才能通过考试
She needs extra lessons for the test.
什么考试
What test?
-进入中学的考试 -中学
- To get into middle school. - Middle school?
-她为什么要读中学 -老师说她很聪明
- Why should she go to middle school? - She says she's smart.
我直说了吧
Let me get this straight:
如果她很聪明 那为什么还需要补课
if she's smart, why does she need extra lessons?
那考试很难
The test is difficult.
-那她就不聪明 -她在让我们浪费钱这事上倒是很聪明
- Then she's not smart. - She's smart at making us waste money.
她不能继续上学了
She can't keep studying,
因为我需要一个帮手 你也是
because I need a hand and so do you.
你不会去读中学了
You're not going to middle school.
埃莱娜
Lenù...
没有老师的帮助 你就无法通过考试吗
Without the teacher's help you won't make it?
我会努力做到
I'll try.
你以为你是谁
Who do you think you are?
我们工作 大小姐念书
We work and the young lady studies!
我是你的女仆吗
Am I your maid?
那边安静一下
Quiet, in there!
去看看你弟弟妹妹 这个不需要补课你也能做到
Go check on your brothers and sister, that you can do without extra lessons.
我需要用正式的意大利语说你才能听懂吗
Do I have to say it in proper Italian?
你忘了方言了吗 去啊
You've forgotten dialect? Go!
不论如何我都要参加这个考试
I'm going to take the test anyway.
-你真是大胆 -住手
- How dare you! - Wait!
闭嘴吧 我已经受够了你的噪音
Stop it! I'm sick of the sound of you!
我们有四个孩子 但没钱 谁来帮我 只有她了
There are four of them, we have no money. Who'll help me? She has to.
你总是在羞辱她
You're always humiliating her.
你破坏了我的轨道
You broke my whole track!
滚开 别烦我
Leave me alone!
这是欠我的 你知道吗
It's due me, you hear me?
欠你的
Due you.
-欠你什么 -钱
- What's due you? - Money.
我早上6点起床 去店里一直工作到晚上8点
I wake up at six, go to the shop, work until eight at night,
我想要报酬 这再正常不过了
it's normal that I want to be paid.
但你有吃有住的 要钱干什么
But you have a bed, you have food. What do you need this money for?
既然我去工作了 我就想得到报酬
As long as I come to work I want to be paid.
我用钱做什么是我自己的事
It's my business what I do with the money.
里诺 我已经对你很慷慨了 我是在教你一门生意
Rino, I already pay you generously, because I'm teaching you a trade.
很快你就不只是修鞋跟和鞋边了
Soon you won't just be repairing heels or edges,
你将能做出一双鞋
you'll be able to make an entire shoe.
对面那位夫人带钱来了吗
Did the lady across the street bring the money?
她拖了一个月 但好歹付清了
It took her a month, but she brought it all.
爸爸 我不想坚持
Papa, I don't want to insist,
但如果你付我钱 我会送莉拉去上学
but if you pay me I'll send Lila to school.
-什么 -我会负担她上学的费用
- What? - I'll pay for her school.
怎么回事
What was that?
莉拉得去上学 如果爸爸付我工钱 我会负责学费
Lila has to go to school, if Papa pays me, I'll take care of it.
上学 为什么 我上过学吗
School? Why, did I go to school?
没有
No.
-你上过学吗 -没有
- Did you go to school? - No.
你妹妹 一个女孩 为什么要去上学
Why should your sister, a girl, go to school?
她是这里最聪明的人 不信你问老师
She's the smartest person in the neighborhood, ask the teacher.
你妹妹是聪明 但她不用去上学 爸爸已经决定了
Your sister is smart, but she doesn't have to go to school, Papa has decided.
而且你只要住在我家里 就别想拿工钱
And you won't get paid as long as you live under my roof!
-去跟老师谈谈 -够了
- Speak to the teacher. - Enough!
够了
Enough!
我们不会去和老师谈的 因为她不会去上学了
We won't speak to the teacher because she's not going to school anymore!
明白了吗
Is that clear?
是的
Yes.
对不起
Sorry.
来
Here.
看我买♥♥了什么
Look what I brought.
-哪里来的 -早上那位夫人那里
- Where'd you get it? - That lady, this morning.
莉拉
Lila?
过来帮我
Come and help me.
我马上就来
I'm coming.
埃莱娜 过来
Lenù, come.
坐下
Sit down.
我们会付钱给奥利维耶罗老师补课
We'll pay the money to Maestra Oliviero.
我们想办法♥会♥弄到钱的
We'll come up with it somehow.
谢谢你们
Thank you.
谢谢你♥爸♥爸吧 他很仁慈 要是由我决定的话...
Thank your father who's kind, if it was up to me...
但你要成为最优秀的学生
But you have to be the best.
听见了吗 好是不够的
You hear me? Good isn't enough.
要成为所有人中最好的
The best of all.
赛鲁罗夫人 请你来可不容易啊
Signora Cerullo, it took some persistence to get you here.
你的女儿写出了很好的故事
Your daughter writes beautiful stories,
她能用语言描绘出画面 对这个年纪来说太惊人了
with words she creates images, surprising for her age.
她写起来毫不费力 而且没有人教她
Effortlessly and without anyone having taught her.
我知道的
I know, I know.
你作为母亲 我作为老师 我们都有责任
We have a responsibility, you as parents and I as a teacher,
为社会贡献像你女儿那样聪明的头脑
to contribute to society with a mind like your daughter's.
我们不能牺牲了她
We can't sacrifice her.
谁想牺牲她了
Who wants to sacrifice her?
剧集 | 我的天才女友 | 导航列表