剧集 | 我的天才女友 | 导航列表
Yes, so what?
我那篇文章出版了吗
Has my piece come out?
-杂♥志♥两星期前就出版了 -你也写文章了吗
- The magazine came out two weeks ago. - Did you write an article too?
埃莱娜 真是意想不到
Lenù, who would have thought!
我们没有发表你的文章
We didn't publish your article.
因为没有版面了
There was no room.
真遗憾
I'm sorry.
这样也挺好 否则你只会惹来麻烦
Just as well, you would have only got into trouble.
没关系 还会有其他机会的
All right, there'll be other opportunities.
-我们去跳舞吧 -走吧
- Let's go and dance. - Let's go.
-我要走了 -我还不想走
- I'm going. - I don't want to leave.
你可以留下
You can stay.
我7点在阿米德奥广场接你
I'll come and get you in Piazza Amedeo at seven.
谢谢
Thank you.
等等 别走
Wait, stay.
至少吃了蛋糕再走
At least for the cake.
不 我不想吃
No, I don't feel like it.
再见 埃莱娜
See you, Lenù.
我眼前的一切都让我感到恶心 反胃
Everything I saw made me feel ill, I was nauseated.
那一刻 我明白了奥利维耶罗老师
At that moment I understood what Miss Oliviero meant
问我知不知道什么是庶民时想表达的意思
when she asked me if I knew what the plebs were.
我们就是庶民
we were the plebs.
小时候我追逐莉拉的脚步 想逃离街区
When I was a child I aspired to Lila's pace to escape the neighborhood.
我错了
I was wrong.
我妈妈的世界和这个街区
From the world of my mother and the neighborhood,
连莉拉都无力逃离
not even Lila had been able to get away.
-里诺 -你来啦
- Rino! - You came!
剧集 | 我的天才女友 | 导航列表