剧集 | 我的天才女友 | 导航列表
Home.
对了 埃莱娜
Ah, Lenù!
帮我转告奥利维耶罗老师
Anyway, tell Maestra Oliviero
我要参加入学考试
that I'm taking the admissions test.
我的决定就是这样的
That's what I decided!
我要去上学 就算不能考试也要上
I'm going to school, even without the test!
够了 这事到此为止
That's enough of this business!
我要去 我不管
I'm going! I don't give a damn!
这下你真的惹火我了
Now you've really pissed me off.
都打住
Stop it!
放开我
Let go of me!
住手 费尔南多 你是疯了吗
Stop it, Fernando! Have you lost your mind?
-我打烂你的脸 -我一定要去
- I'll smash your face! - I'm going!
我想做什么就做什么
I'll do what I want!
-我杀了你 -费尔南多
- I'll kill you! - Fernando!
瞧这个小贱♥人♥逼我做出了什么事
Look what she made me do, the little bitch!
你把我逼疯了
You drive me crazy!
怎么 你还没死吗
What, you're not even dead?
你生下来就是为了折磨我
You were born to spite me.
别再让我听到关于上中学的任何话
I don't want to hear anymore about middle school!
听到了吗
Get it?
你必须照我说的做 因为我是你父亲
You'll do what I say because I'm your father.
我不疼
I'm not hurt.
我不疼
I'm not hurt.
天呐 发生什么事了
Jesus, what happened?
发生什么事了
What happened?
让我看看
Let me see.
发生什么事了
What happened?
她这是怎么了
What did she do?
没什么 她只是摔倒了
Nothing, she just fell.
-她这是怎么了 -没什么 只是摔倒了
- What did she do? - Nothing, she fell.
当心点 手臂伤到了
Careful, she's hurt her arm.
慢点 慢点
Slowly, slowly.
我的宝贝女儿
My baby girl.
最终发生的事让所有人都很意外
In the end something happened that surprised everyone:
两项考试我都通过了 包括小学文凭毕业考试
I passed both tests, the elementary-school diploma
和入学考试 成绩都是优
and the admissions test, with straight A 's.
莉拉只参加了小学文凭毕业考试
Lila only did the test for the elementary-school diploma
除了算术是优良 其他科目都是优
and got all A 's and an A- in arithmetic.
她的家中 再也没提到过上中学的事
Middle school was no longer mentioned at her house.
好样的 莱娜奇娅
Well done, Lenuccia!
坐这儿
Sit here.
我等不及要去向同事们炫耀我女儿有多聪明
I can't wait to go to work to say how smart my daughter is.
她通过了考试 要去上中学啦
She passed her tests and she's going to middle school!
她长大了 给她点咖啡吧
She's grown up! Let's give her a little coffee.
-你干什么 -就一点点
- What are you doing? - Just a drop.
-能给我也喝一点吗 -不行 你还太小了
- Will you give me some, too? - No, you're too little.
-那我什么时候才能喝 -等你上中学时
- When can I have some? - When you go to middle school.
这下他也想上中学了
Now he's going to middle school, too!
莱娜奇娅的分数超过了斯帕纽洛的女儿
Lenuccia did better than Spagnuolo's daughter,
也超过了卡拉奇的儿子和鞋匠的女儿
than Carracci's son and the shoemaker's daughter.
-她怎么可能全得优啊 -她太聪明了
- How did she get straight A's? - She's so smart!
她是个科学家 完全遗传自她父亲
She's a scientist, she takes after her father.
埃莱娜 待会儿我收拾厨房♥ 你铺床
Lenù, while I clean the kitchen, you make the beds.
-今天就别让她干活了吧 -有太多事要做
- Today, leave her alone. - There's so much to do.
今天上午就别让莱娜奇娅干活了 今天放假
This morning leave Lenuccia alone, today is a holiday.
-这个点会是谁啊 -我不知道 我去看看
- Who is it at this hour? - I don't know, I'll go see.
你待在这里 乖乖吃饭
You stay here, eat.
快吃
Eat.
-发生什么事了 -维托里奥 真是个惨剧啊
- What happened? - Vittorio, a tragedy.
发生了很可怕的事
Something terrible.
-有人被杀了 -谁被杀了
- Someone's been killed. - Who's been killed?
-你在说些什么呢 -他死的时候还穿着睡衣
- What are you talking about? - He was still in his pajamas.
炉子上还烧着水呢
They found the pot still on the stove.
他是被人用刀捅死的
He was killed with a knife.
-你听到什么了吗 -没有 我什么都没听到
- Did you hear anything? - No, I didn't hear a thing.
-蒸锅还在炉子上烧着 -他们发现了一把刀
- The saucepan was still on the stove. - They found a knife.
到处都是血
There was blood everywhere.
是啊 我听说也是
Yeah, so I heard.
谋杀案啊
A murder!
他们说歹徒可能是从窗户爬进屋的
They say maybe he got in through the window.
-发生什么事了 -街区内发生了一桩谋杀案
- What happened? - A murder in the neighborhood.
-谁被杀了 -没什么
- Who was killed? - Nothing.
谁能想到竟然有人能杀了阿奇勒先生呢
Who would have thought someone could kill Don Achille!
阿奇勒先生被杀了吗
Don Achille was killed?
-阿奇勒先生被杀了吗 -是的
- Don Achille was killed? - Yes.
那怎么可能
How is it possible?
事情就是发生了 那意味着这是可能的 快进屋去
It happened, it means it was possible. Go inside.
-发生什么事了 -阿奇勒先生被杀了
- What happened? - Don Achille was killed.
阿奇勒先生被杀了
Don Achille was killed.
那两个人是从外面来的 失陪一下
Those two came from outside. Excuse me.
-你好 埃莱娜 -早上好 费尔南多先生
- Hi, Lenù, - Good morning, Don Fernando.
你听说了吗
Did you hear?
被杀的是谁
Who was it?
等等 我马上下来
Wait, I'll come down.
调查员们发现他面部朝下躺在地板上
The investigators found him facedown on the floor,
他早上刚醒来就被杀了
he was killed when he woke up.
他刚打开窗 让新鲜空气能够进屋
He had just opened the window to let in some fresh air.
他是故意起身下床的
He got out of bed on purpose.
他穿着淡蓝色的睡衣
He was in light-blue pajamas,
都破破烂烂的了
all worn out,
他的脚上穿着黄色的袜子
and these yellowed socks.
当他打开窗户时
When he opened the window...
雨水击打在他的脸上
the rain hit him in the face,
突然 在他脖子的右侧
and suddenly, here, on the right side of his neck,
在他的下颌和锁骨之间的位置
between his jaw and his collarbone...
出现了一个捅刺伤口
A stab wound.
蒸锅的铜色是那么明亮闪耀
The copper of the pot was so shiny
血液看着像红墨水一样
that the blood looked like an ink stain
一条黑线从中滴落
with a black line dripping from it.
那个杀人犯原本绝对是想
The murderer definitely wanted to stab him in the heart
趁他躺在床上时刺他的心脏
while he was in bed,
但他醒了 于是只能刺他的脖子
but he found him awake and stabbed him in the neck.
他不是破门而入的 他是用万♥能♥钥♥匙♥开的门
He didn't break in, he got in with a skeleton key.
你怎么知道这些的
How do you know all this?
我也不知道
I don't know.
我打开脑中的提桶 把这些词掏了出来
I open the pail and pull out the words.
我们去卡梅拉家玩吧
Let's go play at Carmela's.
到底去不去啊
Are we going or not?
索拉拉酒吧
-发生什么事了 -我不知道
- What's going on? - I don't know.
放开我
Let go of me!
我是无辜的 救救我
I'm innocent! Help me!
放开他
Let go of him!
朱塞平娜 救救我 我什么都没干
Giuseppina! Help me, I haven't done anything!
我是无辜的 索拉拉家的人 告诉他们我是无辜的
I'm innocent. The Solaras... tell them I'm innocent!
我什么都没干
I haven't done anything!
阿尔佛雷多
Alfredo!
妈妈 你受伤了吗
Mamma, are you hurt?
杀害阿奇勒先生的人不是卡梅拉的父亲
It wasn't Carmela's father who killed Don Achille.
那是谁
Who was it?
我知道是谁
I know who it was.
是谁
Who?
是一个女人
It was a woman.
是一个女人 埃莱娜
It was a woman, Lenù.
剧集 | 我的天才女友 | 导航列表