剧集 | 我的天才女友 | 导航列表
数学 优
Mathematics, A.
外国文学 优
Foreign literature, A.
希腊语也是优
Look, in Greek, too!
是啊
Yes.
你通过考试也是应该的 你这么聪明
You deserved this pass. You're smart.
你学习太刻苦了 脸上都苍白得没有血色了
You worked so hard, it shows, you're pale.
-要我给您倒杯水吗 -不用 别担心
- Shall I get you some water? - No, don't worry.
听着 我在伊斯基亚有个表姐 叫内拉
Listen, I have a cousin in Ischia, her name's Nella.
我觉得 如果你帮她做家务的话
I think, if you give her a hand with the housework,
她会收留你住一段时间
she'd let you stay for a while.
你得去游泳 晒出健康的肤色
You need to go swimming, get some sun on you.
-在伊斯基亚吗 -是的 没错
- In Ischia? - Yes, in Ischia.
那就是伊斯基亚
That's Ischia.
埃莱娜
Elena...
你需要离开这里
You need to get away from here.
给
Here.
这是给你的一些书 要爱惜 别给毁了
Here are some books for you, take care of them, don't ruin them.
我会小心保护的 老师
I'll be careful, miss.
我从图书馆借到了很多书
I'm getting so many books out of the library.
真乖
Good girl.
-您没事吧 -没事
- Are you all right? - Yes.
就是患了流感而已
A touch of flu.
走吧 姑娘
Now go, my girl.
我会把伊斯基亚的详细信息告诉你的
I'll let you know about Ischia.
再见
Goodbye.
再见
Bye.
我当时没有意识到老师的话意味着什么
I didn't realize what the teacher's words meant,
我从来没有出去度过假 从未去过海边
I had never been on vacation, I had never been to the seaside.
当奥利维耶罗老师前去我家拜访我的父母
And when Miss Oliviero turned up to visit my parents
并说服他们同意我去她在海边的一位表姐家里
and convinced them to let me go to a cousin of hers at the seaside,
我唯一的担心就成了如何将这事告诉莉拉
my only concern was how I was going to tell Lila.
她当时跟每一个劝她跟马尔切洛订婚的人都产生了冲突
She was at odds with everyone defending herself from Marcello's proposal
而我将离开她一整个夏季
and I'd be leaving her all alone for the whole summer.
你真的不肯考虑马尔切洛吗
You really won't consider Marcello?
埃莱娜 你到底是不是站在我这边的
Lenù, are you on my side or not?
看着我
Look at me.
-你也要站在他们那边了吗 -你疯了吗
- Are you taking their side, too? - Are you nuts?
我只是想知道 事情有没有补救的可能
I wanted to understand if things can be fixed.
因为我要离开了
Because I'm going away.
你这话是什么意思
What does that mean?
我要去伊斯基亚岛了 去奥利维耶罗老师的表姐家里
I'm going to Ischia to Miss Oliviero's cousin.
我不知道她是怎么劝服我妈的
I don't know how she talked my mother into it.
她先是说我想活得跟富家小姐一样 然后又同意了
First she said I wanted to act the lady, then she said yes.
你要去游泳了吗
You're going swimming?
你就这么说出来吗
And you say it like that?
那么美好的事 你就这样说出来吗
You say something wonderful like that?
我得丢下你一个人了
I'll be leaving you on your own.
对不起
I'm sorry.
那很好
It's wonderful.
是啊
Yeah.
那很好
It's wonderful.
如果你的泳衣湿了 就会拉伸变大 所以千万要当心
If your swimsuit gets wet, it'll stretch, so be careful.
如果在去的路上大海起了风暴 你要怎么办
If the sea gets rough on the way over, what'll you do?
-我为什么总是要担心呢 -妈妈 冷静
- Why should I always have to worry? - Mamma, calm down.
记住 你是会游泳的
And remember, you know how to swim.
我完全不记得了 我们去哪里游过泳
I don't remember that at all. Where did we go?
在克罗格里奥 就几天时间 为了让你的鼻窦干爽
To Coroglio, a couple of days to dry out your sinuses.
-你当时真的很开心 -你确定吗
- You really enjoyed it. - Are you sure?
现在你开始让我怀疑起自己了 你完全不记得了吗
Now you make we wonder myself. Don't you remember?
不记得
No.
你当时还很小
You were little.
刚吃完饭或是来月经了之后 不要下水
After eating, or if aunt Flo's with you, don't go in the water.
好的 你已经说过了
Yes, you already said that.
该出发了
Time to go.
-您也去吗 -是的 怎么了
- Are you going, too? - Yeah, why?
如果路途中海浪太大 麻烦照顾一下这姑娘
So you can look after the girl if it gets choppy.
-海面明明很平静啊 -那可说不准
- The sea's nice and calm. - You never know.
-我会照顾这姑娘的 -谢谢
- I'll look after the girl. - Thank you.
别让我难堪
Don't make me look bad.
请上船
Please, go through.
把踏板收了吧
Remove the gangplank.
埃莱娜
Lenù!
不要跟陌生人说话 要乖乖的
Don't talk to strangers, be good.
当心点 你听到了吗
Be careful, you hear me?
再见
Bye.
当渡轮离开码头
When the ferry left the pier
我感到既害怕又兴奋
I felt terrified and elated at once.
那是我第一次离家远行
For the first time I was leaving home,
乘船开启一段旅程
taking a journey, by sea.
我母亲肥胖的身躯 街区 以及莉拉的故事
My mother's broad body, the neighborhood and Lila's story,
都逐渐消失在远方 直到最终不见
gradually faded into the distance until they were lost from view.
剧集 | 我的天才女友 | 导航列表