剧集 | 我的天才女友 | 导航列表
那里一个人都没有 即使是晚上也让人呼吸困难
There's no one there and it's stifling even at night.
你在晚上都做些什么 你会去散步吗
What do you do in the evenings? Do you go out for a walk?
我吗
Me?
我还能去哪 我每天都在扳着指头数日子
Where would I go? I'm counting the days one by one.
我想赶紧到8月13号♥那天 这样我就可以在这里待久一点了
I can't wait for the August 13 so I can stay here longer.
我想去游一千次泳
I want to go for a thousand swims.
但你明天就要走了
But you're already leaving tomorrow.
我不得不工作
I have to work,
不然谁来供他们度假呢
or else who'll pay for their vacation?
妈妈 记住我13号♥要走
Mamma, remember I have to leave on the 13th.
13号♥ 真的吗 你这么说我很遗憾
The 13th, really? I'm sorry to hear that.
我跟朋友还有安排
I've got plans with my friends,
我们要去他在阿维利诺的房♥子里做作业
we're going to this guy's house in Avellino, to do assignments.
你就不能等到15号♥之后再走吗
Can't you go after the 15th?
我们都计划好了
It's all organized.
让他走 他还要学习
Let him go, he has to study.
好孩子 能上学是你的运气
Good boy, you're lucky to go to school.
我只读过几年职业学校
I only did a couple of years of trade school,
然后我父亲就说"够了 现在你得为家里挣钱了"
then my father said: "Enough, now you have to bring money home."
如果我能像你一样继续读下去 谁知道我现在会在哪
If I'd been able to stay in school like you, who knows where I'd be.
但我不是在抱怨 我已经很满足了
But I'm not complaining, I've had my satisfactions.
以及你未来会带给我的那些满足
And then there are those you'll give me.
好孩子 努力学习吧 去做那些我没办法做的事情
Good boy, study. And do everything I wasn't able to.
如果你想的话 我可以带你去吃冰淇淋
I'll take you for ice cream, if you like.
-好啊 -我一分钟之后就来
- Yes. - I'll be ready in a minute.
-我能一起去吗 -尼诺 把他带上
- Can I go too? - Nino, take him.
-那我也要去 -你们都太小了
- Then I'm coming too. - You're too little.
一个都不许去
Neither of you are going.
等爸爸八月中旬回来
When Papa returns mid-August,
我们就在海边用我们喜欢的方式办一个派对
we'll have a nice party on the beach the way we like it.
你不是玛丽莎·萨拉托雷吗
Aren't you Marisa Sarratore?
-我认识你吗 -我是洛雷达娜的同学
- Do I know you? - I'm a classmate of Loredana's.
洛雷达娜正在帕翠亚酒吧里 她听说你来了伊斯基亚岛
Loredana's at the Patria Bar, she heard you were in Ischia.
你想跟我们一起去吗
Do you want to come, too?
-我能去吗 -不能 我们要回家了
- Can I go? - No, we gotta go.
我们要走了 她可以过一会儿再来加入我们
We're going, she can join us later.
回头见
See you later.
尼诺 拜托 他们都是很好的人
Nino, please, they're all really nice
那里面还有一个我很喜欢的男生
and there's this boy I really like.
埃莱娜也会跟我一起去的
Elena's coming too.
不 抱歉 我不想去 我就在这里等你
No, sorry, I don't feel like it. I'll wait for you here.
那你们就散散步吧 聊聊你的事情
Go for a walk, then, talk about your stuff.
-10点半来接我 -好的
- Come get me at 10:30. - All right.
谢了
Thanks.
-你很纵容她 -你这话是什么意思
- You're very open-minded with her. - What do you mean?
在家里 我的朋友可不是这么跟他们的姐妹相处的
At home, my friends aren't like that with their sisters.
我还清楚地记得那个街区
I remember the neighborhood very well,
我曾经很嫉妒你和莉拉之间的友谊
I was jealous of your friendship with Lila.
我总是能看到你们在一起聊天
I'd see you two together, always talking.
我想跟你们做朋友 但我从没勇气这么做
I wanted to make friends with you but I never had the courage.
你还记不记得我曾经对你的表白
Do you remember the declaration I made to you?
记得
Yes.
我那时候很喜欢你
I liked you a lot.
谢谢
Thank you.
我以为我们会订婚 然后永远在一起
I thought we'd get engaged and be together forever.
我们三个 我 你还有你的朋友
All three of us, me, you and your friend.
三个人
All three?
很明显 我当时并不太明白订婚是怎么一回事
Obviously, I didn't know much about being engaged.
她还在上学吗
Is she still in school?
-你说莉拉吗 -是的
- You mean, Lila? - Yes.
-不 她不念了 -那她现在在干什么
- No, she's stopped. - What's she doing?
给她父母帮忙
Helping her parents.
她真的很聪明
She was really smart.
让人跟不上她
You couldn't keep up with her.
她会让我的大脑模糊成一片
She'd make my mind blur.
这就是他的原话 "她会让我的大脑模糊成一片"
That's exactly the way he put it: "She'd make my mind blur. "
我很受伤
And I suffered keenly,
我感到胸口一阵剧痛
I felt a pang in the middle of my chest.
在那场对话之后 我不再给莉拉写信了
After that conversation, I stopped writing to Lila,
反正她也没有回过信
she never replied anyway,
我的精力都扑在尼诺身上了
and I dedicated myself to looking after Nino.
我等他 我和他一起去海滩
I waited for him, I went down to the beach with him,
我帮他准备好东西 然后带给他
I prepared his things, I brought them to him.
简而言之 我爱他 我的这份爱让我很满足
In short, I loved him and I was content to love him.
但8月13号♥就要到了
But August 13 was approaching
尼诺很快就要离开了
and Nino would soon be leaving.
这东西跟你的脚一样臭 西罗
This stinks like your feet, Ciro!
让他老实待着吧 他还小 他会伤到自己的
Leave him be, he's little. He'll hurt himself.
我准备好了 我们走吧 你在干什么
I'm ready, let's go. What are you doing?
尼诺 你跟我们一起去吗
Nino, will you come with us?
我已经说了不去了
I already said no.
-去嘛 拜托 -不
- Come on, please. - No.
你想去海滩上散散步吗
Want to take a walk on the beach?
我的朋友们还在港口等我
My friends are expecting me at the port.
-那里的月亮很美 -我能一个人去吗
- There's a beautiful moon. - Can I go by myself?
不能
No.
-拜托 尼诺 -我可以带她去
- Please, Nino! - I can take her.
你在胡说什么
What are you talking about?
爸爸会带我们去海滩上生一堆篝火 就像他承诺过的那样
Papa will take us to make a bonfire on the beach like he promised.
-都是虚假的承诺 -尼诺 别再说你♥爸♥爸了
- Empty promises. - Nino, give it a rest about your dad.
总是这么暴躁 不尊重大人
Always irritable, lacking respect.
尊重吗 你还真是可怜 妈妈
Respect? Poor you, Mamma!
够了 西罗
Enough, Ciro!
到底行不行
Well?
我们为什么不去海滩
Why don't we go to the beach?
我们走吧 玛丽莎
Let's go, Marisa.
再见
Bye.
你不去吗
You're not going?
我还是不去了
I'd rather not.
我不明白我是什么 我是谁
I didn't understand what I was, who I was.
为什么尼诺不喜欢我 为什么他看都不看我
Why didn't Nino want me, why didn't he look at me?
我的命运究竟是怎样的
What signs was I carrying, what destiny?
我觉得那个街区就像是个旋涡
I thought of the neighborhood as a vortex
任何想要逃离的尝试都是徒劳无功
and any attempt to climb out would be delusional.
我一小时后得去接玛丽莎
I have to go and pick up Marisa in an hour.
我竭尽全力不要成为我爸爸那样的人
I'm going to dedicate my life to not becoming like my father.
他是个好人
He's a nice man.
每个人都这么说
Everybody says so.
所以呢
So?
梅丽娜还好吗
How's Melina?
你觉得呢
How do you think?
就那样吧
Like that.
他曾是她的情人
He was her lover.
他明知她是个脆弱的女人
He knew perfectly well she was a fragile woman,
但他还是占有了她
but he took her anyway.
他这么做纯粹是出于虚荣心
Out of pure vanity.
为了满足虚荣心 他可以毫不负责地伤害任何人
Out of vanity he'd hurt anyone without feeling responsible for it.
因为他认定他能让所有人开心
Because he's convinced he makes everyone happy,
他觉得他做什么都会被原谅
he thinks he should be forgiven for everything.
但事实并非如此
But that's not how it is.
他每周日都去做弥撒 善待我们这群孩子
He goes to Mass every Sunday, treats us kids well,
他总是体贴我妈妈
he's always considerate with my mother,
但他一直都在背叛她
but he betrays her all the time.
他是个伪君子
He's a hypocrite.
他让我恶心
He disgusts me.
他和梅丽娜被激♥情♥冲昏头脑
He and Melina were swept away by passion.
就像狄朵与埃涅阿斯一样
Like Dido and Aeneas.
虽然痛苦 但也令人感动
They're things that hurt, but they're also moving.
你不会懂的
You can't understand.
等等
Wait!
剧集 | 我的天才女友 | 导航列表