剧集 | 我的天才女友 | 导航列表
这里有伊斯基亚岛的明信片
Postcards of Ischia, here.
-小姑娘 需要住旅馆吗 -不了 谢谢
- Does the young lady need a hotel? - No, thank you.
刚出炉的面包
Fresh outta the oven! Taralli!
-小姐 要买♥♥面包吗 -不了 谢谢
- Miss, would you like a tarallo? - No, thank you.
请问一下 去巴拉诺的巴士在哪里
Excuse me, the bus for Barano?
在那边 小姐
Over there, miss.
-谢谢 -不客气
- Thank you. - You're welcome.
早上好
Good morning.
你是埃莱娜吗
You're Elena?
真漂亮 进来吧
So pretty, come in.
你睡这里
You sleep here.
晚上把床铺好 早上再折叠收起来
At night you make up your bed and put it all away in the morning:
床板 床架 床垫 都收拾好
the board, the frame, the mattress.
我在家也是这么做的
I do the same at home.
这里是洗手间 那是我的房♥间
That's the bathroom and that's my room.
这里是露台
And that's the terrace.
你喜欢大海吗
You like the sea, huh?
在明媚的光线下 你永远不会感到悲伤
With this light, it never lets you feel sad.
孩子 我们先说清楚
Right, kid, let's be clear.
我能看出来你是个好姑娘 你会喜欢这里的 但你也要干活
I can see you're a good girl and you'll like it here, but you have to work.
您告诉我做什么 我会去做的
Tell me what to do and I'll do it.
那里没人住 是空房♥子
There's no one there yet, it's vacant.
这里住着几位英国人 他们现在去海滩了
Here there's some English people, they're at the beach now.
看看这片大海
Look at that.
早上六点半起床 你设一下闹钟
So, you set your alarm for sixty-thirty in the morning
然后给我和客人们做早饭
to make breakfast for me and the guests.
然后收拾碗筷 洗杯子 刷碗
Then you clear it all away, wash the cups, the bowls.
到了傍晚 在这外面把桌子摆好 准备晚餐
In the evening, you set the table out here for dinner
睡觉之前把碗刷了
and then you do the dishes before going to bed.
剩下的时间 你自行安排
The rest of the day, you do what you want.
先来帮我一下 把英国人的房♥间收拾下
Now give me a hand fixing up the English people's room,
我给你看看我放亚麻布的壁橱
I'll show you the closet where I keep the linen.
带着我母亲灌输给我的恐惧感
with all the fears my mother had instilled in me
以及我的身体问题
and with all the body issues I had,
我每天穿戴整齐 在阳台上
I spent my time on the terrace, fully dressed,
给莉拉写信
writing Lila a letter every day,
每一封都充满问题和俏皮话
each one brimming with questions, witticisms,
以及对这个小岛极度热情的描述
overly enthusiastic descriptions of the island.
还在这儿呢
Still here?
我在写信
I'm writing a letter.
你总是在写信 别跟我说你有男朋友了啊
You're always writing letters. Don't tell me you've got a sweetheart?
不是男朋友 我在给女友写信
No, what sweetheart! I'm writing to a girlfriend.
那就好 你还年轻 你还有大把的时间找男朋友
Good, you're too young, you've plenty of time for boyfriends.
你为什么不♥穿♥泳衣 你不热吗
Why don't you put on your swimsuit? Aren't you hot?
没事 我还好
No, I'm fine.
穿上你的泳衣
Put on your swimsuit.
快去 然后去沙滩上
Go on, go to the beach.
我真的会游泳
So I did know how to swim.
看来我小时候我妈妈真带我去过海边
My mother really had taken me to the seaside as a child
就是在那里 她享受沙浴 我学游泳
and it was really there, while she took sand baths, that I learned.
我曾好奇 在那不勒斯那样的城市里生活
I wondered how you could live in a city like Naples
却为何一次都没想过 要去海里游泳
and never think, not even once, of swimming in the sea.
他们要走了 你想来告别一下吗
They're leaving, do you want to come and say goodbye?
好的 我马上就来
Yes, I'll be right there.
埃莱娜 真是太感谢你了
Elena, thank you so much.
我们玩得很愉快 而且你很会带孩子
We've had a wonderful time and you've been amazing with children.
你真是太好了
You've been so kind.
谢谢你为我们所做的一切
Thank you for everything you've done.
这是我们送给你的小礼物
And this is just little something from us to you.
谢谢你们
Thank you.
真是个意外的惊喜
What a lovely surprise.
一定要来伦敦看我们 好吗
Do come and visit us in London?
一定要去 这是我们的地址
Oh, yes, you must, this is our address.
好的
Okay.
-再见 埃莱娜 -再见
- Bye, Elena. - Bye.
再见
Bye.
-再见 内拉 -再见
- Bye, Nella. - Bye-bye.
埃莱娜
Elena.
亚历山大
Alexander.
-我会想你的 -我也是
- I'm going to miss you. - Me too.
再见 埃莱娜
Bye, Elena.
再见 伊莎贝尔
Bye, Isabel.
再见
Goodbye.
再见 埃莱娜
Bye, Elena.
孩子们真的很喜欢你
Those children really grew fond of you.
你是个好姑娘 长得又漂亮
You're a good girl, and look what a beauty you are!
早上好 内拉
Good morning, Nella.
早上好 朱塞佩
Good morning, Giuseppe.
总是在等着收信
Always waiting for letters.
我们去干活吧
Let's get to work.
莉拉从不回我的信
Lila never replied to my letters,
她的沉默说明我的生活很美好
her silence demonstrated that my life was splendid
但却没有任何新鲜事
but low on events,
平淡到我每天都有时间给她写信
to the extent I had time to write to her every day.
相比之下 她的生活阴郁却忙碌
Whereas hers was gloomy, but crowded.
新客人是来自那不勒斯的一个家庭 很体面
It's a family from Naples, very respectable,
儿子已经成年 很英俊 高高瘦瘦的 但很强壮
with a grown son, a fine, tall boy, thin but strong.
我没记错的话 他今年就满17了
If I'm not wrong, this year he will be 17.
你不会再孤单了
You won't be alone anymore.
你不知道他父亲有多好 真正的绅士
You can't imagine how kind his father is, a true gentleman,
跟你当下看到的男人不一样
not like the men you see around today.
体面 和蔼
Respectful, likeable,
总是很友好
always friendly.
你都想不到他去年送了我什么
If you only knew what he gave me last year.
我去拿给你看
I'll show it to you.
《冷静的证据》 还有段献词
"Proof of calm", there's even a dedication.
「献给亲爱的内拉 以及她的果酱」
"To Nella, who is a sweetie, and to her jams."
我把它放在我的床头柜上 每晚我都会读一首诗
I keep it on my nightstand and every evening I read a poem,
先默读一遍 然后再大声读出来
first in my head and then out loud.
现在我全都熟记于心了
I know them all by heart now.
萨拉拖雷一家都是体面之人
They're very respectable people, the Sarratores.
内拉
Nella!
见到你我好开心
I'm so pleased to see you!
你好 亲爱的
Hello, sweetheart!
-你好吗 -埃莱娜
- How are you? - Elena?
今年人挺多的 谢天谢地
This year there are quite a few people, thank goodness.
但我要带你去卡萨米乔拉或者福里奥
But I have to take you to Casamicciola or to Forio.
这里晚上都没有活动 我们在那边会玩得很开心的
Nothing happens here at night, we'll have fun there.
我了解关于你的一切
I know all about you, you know.
你和药剂师吉诺在交往 你上高中
You're going steady with Gino the pharmacist, you go to high school,
成绩也很好
you're really good at school.
-谁跟你说的 -我哥哥
- Who told you? - My brother.
-你在学校见过他 对吗 -是的
- You've seen him at school, haven't you? - I've seen him.
我之前以为他没看到我
I was convinced he hadn't seen me.
我已经很久没见过吉诺了
I haven't seen Gino for ages,
你哥哥的消息不是很灵通
your brother's not very well informed.
他能谈起你已经很难得了 他总在埋头看书
It's already a lot that he spoke about you, he's always got his nose in a book.
心思永远在别处
Always with his mind somewhere else.
他不来吗
He's not coming?
爸爸走了他就会来
He'll come when Papa leaves.
-为什么 -他受不了他
- Why? - He can't stand him.
我和你妈妈之前在外面跳舞
Mamma and I were out dancing.
我们在跳舞
We were out dancing.
然后出现了一个声响
At a certain point, there was this noise.
别说了
Stop it!
是放屁声
It was a fart!
-你说什么呢 -她当时脸都红了
- What are you saying? - She turned all red.
怎么说的来着 内拉 是开心屁吗
How does it go, Nella: if it's jolly fart...?
别说了 正在吃饭呢
Really, come on! At the table?
好吧 我不说了
All right, enough, I won't say it.
剧集 | 我的天才女友 | 导航列表