剧集 | 我的天才女友 | 导航列表
Why won't you open? Do I have to break down the door?
我们需要西尔维奥·索拉拉才能在高端店里卖♥♥鞋
We need Silvio Solara to get the shoes into the stores.
你想干什么 毁掉这一切吗
What do you wanna do, ruin everything?
你想置我们全家做出的牺牲于不顾吗
You want to throw away the sacrifices of the whole family?
你想干什么 莉拉
What do you want to do? Lila!
开门
Open it!
贱♥人♥
Bitch!
你就是个贱♥人♥
You're a bitch, that's what you are!
莉拉
Lila?
说句话啊
Answer me!
斯特凡诺和索拉拉家达成了协议
Stefano had made a deal with the Solaras
在市中心的店里卖♥♥赛鲁罗牌的鞋子
to place Cerullo shoes in the stores downtown.
协议明确规定 西尔维奥·索拉拉将会是婚礼持戒人
And the deal stipulated that Silvio Solara would be the speech master,
也就是递戒指给新郎和新娘的男傧相
that is, the best man whose role was to hand the rings to the bride and groom.
到底有什么问题 我们谈谈啊
What's the problem? Let's talk.
你是在惹你父亲和哥哥生气
You're pissing off your father and your brother!
如果你出来一起商量 我们就能解决问题
The problem can be solved if you come out and we all discuss it.
求你了 莉拉
Please, Lila.
求你了
Please.
婚礼持戒人意味着某种意义上的亲戚
The speech master became a sort of relative,
他们的家族会一辈子绑在一起
and the families would be tied for all their lives.
莉拉
Lila!
开门 莉拉
Open, Lila.
把门关上
Close it.
莉拉 你在干什么
Lila... what are you doing?
你为什么对斯特凡诺说那么难听的话
Why did you say those awful things to Stefano?
他是个卑鄙小人 是叛徒
He's a rat, a traitor.
不管是西尔维奥还是索拉拉家的其他人
Neither Silvio nor any other Solara
都不能来参加我的婚礼
can come to my wedding.
根本不会有婚礼了
There's not going to be any wedding.
我再也不想见到斯特凡诺
I don't want to see Stefano anymore.
西尔维奥和马尔切洛不一样
Silvio's not like Marcello.
他没有强拉艾达上车
He wasn't the one who pulled Ada into the car.
他也没有在新年夜开枪
He wasn't the one who fired on New Year's Eve
或者把安东尼奥打个半死
and who beat Antonio to death.
西尔维奥·索拉拉没有在你家赖着不走
It wasn't Silvio Solara who planted himself by force in your house
他也没有在背后恶毒地诋毁你的名声
and it wasn't him who said those ugly things about you.
他威胁说要烧了鞋店
He threatened to set fire to the shoe store.
是的 但他没有那样做
Yes, but he didn't do it.
你拒绝了一个索拉拉家的人
You rejected a Solara.
你知道这个街区的规矩
You know the rules of this neighborhood.
你得付出点代价
You had to give something in exchange.
但是 恕我直言
But, excuse me...
你到底想做什么
What do you want to do?
你说你想要改变现状
You say you want to change things,
你说你想让斯特凡诺 你的家庭和街区都变得更好
you say you want Stefano, your family, the neighborhood to be better off
你现在要搞砸一切吗
and then you go and blow it?
婚礼 鞋子
The wedding, the shoes...
那样的话 你反倒让索拉拉家胜利了
That way you'll let the Solaras win.
想一想我自己遇到的事
If I think about what happened to me...
老师让我向宗教老师道歉
The teacher asked me to apologize to the religion teacher.
如果我拒绝道歉 那会怎么样
If I refused to apologize, what would happen?
可能他们会开除我
Maybe they would have expelled me.
那样是谁输了呢 是我还是宗教老师
And who would have lost, me or the religion teacher?
想想看
Think about it.
尽管西尔维奥会当婚礼持戒人
Even though Silvio is going to be speech master
会帮里诺和斯特凡诺卖♥♥鞋
and help Rino and Stefano to sell the shoes,
他对你未来的人生都不重要
he won't matter in your future life.
我们和老一辈人不一样
We're different from the older generations.
你和斯特凡诺不一样
You and Stefano are different,
你们真的可以改变这个街区
you can really change things in this neighborhood,
但只有你们在一起才能做到
but you can do it only if you're together.
也许斯特凡诺并不是真的爱我
Maybe Stefano doesn't really love me.
他当然爱你
Of course he does.
你说什么他都照做
He does everything you say.
只是在我没影响他赚大钱的时候
Only when I don't risk real money.
莉拉
Lila?
我能开门吗
Can I open the door?
埃莱娜
Lenù...
别走
Don't go.
我很担心
I'm worried.
新店铺开销很大 新房♥子也是
The new store cost so much, so did the new house.
我根本不想要那房♥子
I didn't even want that house.
你还记得这双鞋吗
Do you remember them?
你知道我为什么还留着这双鞋吗
You know why I've kept these shoes?
因为它们会让我想起你的小手工作时的样子
Because they remind me of your little-girl hands working.
如果你嫁给我
If you marry me,
我发誓你这双手永远不会被毁
I promise you these hands will never be ruined.
这鞋还是新的
They're new.
-我从没穿过 -为什么
- I've never worn them. - Why?
太紧了
They were tight.
真的吗
Really?
你知道我有多爱你
You know how much I love you.
但有些事情我们别无选择
But there are things we're obliged to do.
你明白吗
Do you understand?
马尔切洛·索拉拉绝不能踏进婚礼现场一步
Marcello Solara absolutely must not set foot inside the wedding.
-但我能怎么办 -我不知道
- But what can I do? - I don't know.
但你得向我保证
But you've got to promise me.
好吧 莉拉
All right, Lila.
我保证 他不会踏足婚礼现场一步
I promise, he won't set foot in there.
好吗
All right?
我们可以不吵架了吗
Can we stop fighting?
过来
Come here.
过来
Come here.
上午好
Good morning.
老师 您还记得我吗
Teacher... do you remember me?
我不认识她 她是谁啊
I don't know her, who is she?
实际上 是赛鲁罗
But really... it's Cerullo.
我是赛鲁罗 我来给您送请帖
I'm Cerullo, I've brought you an invitation.
我要结婚了
I'm getting married.
如果您能来 我会很高兴
And I'd be very happy if you came to our wedding.
我认识赛鲁罗 不过我不认识这位
I know Cerullo, but I don't know who this one is.
再见 埃莱娜
Bye, Elena.
老师身体不大好
The teacher's not well.
3月12日到了
March 12 came around.
莉拉想让我早点到她家老房♥子那里
Lila wanted me to go early to her old house
帮她沐浴 做头发
to help her wash, to do her hair
穿结婚礼服
and put on the wedding gown that,
那是我为她挑选的
I thought with pride and pain,
我想到这个有些骄傲又有些痛苦
I had chosen for her.
-你做了什么 -我不知道该怎么弄
- What have you done? - I don't know how to do it.
你就是什么都不会做
You never know how to do anything.
快点 我们得赶紧准备好
Hurry up, we've got to get ready.
让他吃吧
Let him eat.
我快吃完了
I'm almost done.
-衬衫熨得怎么样了 -别担心 我可是行家
- How are we going with the shirt? - Don't worry, I'm an expert.
你觉得我这是在犯错吗
Do you think I'm making a mistake?
你指什么
Doing what?
结婚
Getting married.
你还在想婚礼持戒人的事吗
Are you still thinking about the speech master?
不是
No.
我在想老师的事
I'm thinking about the teacher.
她为什么不想让我进屋
Why didn't she want to let me in?
因为她是个老悍妇
Because she's an old shrew.
不管发生什么事 你都要继续上学
Whatever happens, you keep studying.
再过两年 我拿到毕业证书就不念了
Two more years, I get my diploma and I'm done.
不行
No.
永远别停 我会给你钱
Never finish, I'll give you the money.
你一定要一直上学
You must always study.
答应我
Promise me.
别笑
剧集 | 我的天才女友 | 导航列表