剧集 | 我的天才女友 | 导航列表
是你们
You?
你们是来找阿方索的吗
You looking for Alfonso?
不是 我们想见阿奇勒先生
No, we want to see Don Achille.
有什么事可以跟我说
You can tell me.
我们必须跟他谈
We have to speak to him.
阿奇勒
Achille!
谁啊
Who is it?
鞋匠的女儿和格雷科的大女儿
The shoemaker's daughter and Greco's older daughter.
我马上就来
I'm coming.
什么事
Well?
娃娃
The dolls.
娃娃
The dolls?
是我们的
Ours.
孩子 这里没有你们的娃娃
Kid, there's no dolls of yours here.
你在地窖里把它们捡走了
You took them, down in the cellar.
皮诺奇娅
Pinuccia!
你拿了鞋匠女儿的娃娃吗
Did you take the shoemaker's daughter's doll?
没有
No, I didn't.
阿方索 你拿了吗
Alfonso, did you take it?
是你拿走了
You took them.
我们看到你了
We saw you.
你们看到谁了
You, who?
我吗
Me?
你捡起来放进了你的黑包
You took them and put them in a black bag.
我把你们的娃娃捡起来 放进了黑包吗
So, I took your dolls and I put them in a black bag?
阿奇勒 饭好了
Achille, it's ready.
马上就来
Coming, just a moment.
去买♥♥几个娃娃吧 记住
Buy yourselves some dolls. And remember...
这是阿奇勒先生送你们的礼物
that they're a present from Don Achille.
晚上愉快 祝胃口好
Good evening, enjoy your dinner.
埃莱娜 这钱要怎么花
Lenù, what do we do now with all this money?
我们有钱了
We're rich.
-去买♥♥娃娃啊 -嗯
- We'll buy dolls. - Yeah...
现在太晚了
It's too late now.
我们必须把钱藏起来 明天再做决定
We have to hide it, tomorrow we'll see.
为什么
Why?
不能放在家里
We can't keep it at home.
要是他们发现了 就会拿走
If they find it, they'll take it.
那要藏在哪儿
So, where will we hide it?
跟我来
Come with me.
我这辈子做过很多事 但都不是很坚定
I've done many things in my life, but without conviction.
我一直觉得我这个人和我的行为有些脱离
I've always felt slightly detached from my own actions.
而莉拉 虽然她不停在动
whereas Lila, although she was continually in motion,
娇小又紧张 坚持做着她的事
small and nervous, stuck to the things she did.
我们必须找个能放钱的东西
We gotta find something to put it in.
最让我刮目相看的 也是我时刻都能注意到的
what most impressed me, what I noticed all the time,
是她的坚定
was her firmness.
莉拉很坚定
Lila was firm.
看
Look.
这个很适合
It's perfect.
我们必须藏到地下
We have to hide it underground.
不行 会湿的
No, it'll get wet.
那要藏在哪儿
So where do we hide it?
那个洞里
There, in that hole.
帮我合上
Help me close it.
-明天我们再回来拿 -好
- Tomorrow we'll come back and get it. - Yeah.
时间流逝 我们迷恋上一些别的游戏
Time passed, and we got caught up in other games.
每次我们当中有人提议去池塘
Every time one of us suggested going to the ponds
取钱 我们就会轮流找借口不去
to get our money, we took turns finding an excuse not to go.
仿佛那个铁盒比此前的任何东西
It was as if that iron box bound us
都让我们的关系更紧密
more closely than anything we had already.
然后那一天 莉拉来找我
Then that day, Lila came to call me
跟我说 我们得去取我们的钱
and told me that we needed to go and get our money
她知道怎么可以赚得更多
and that she knew how to make more.
在这儿
It's here.
用这钱我们可以买♥♥文具店里的那本书
With this money we'll buy the book the stationer's got.
《小妇人》
"Little Women."
在这儿呢
Here it is.
还在里面
It's still there.
她跟我说写那本书的女人
She told me that the woman who wrote it
赚了好多钱
made so much money
然后把一些钱给了她贫穷的家人
that then she gave some to her family, who were poor.
我们要做什么
And what are we going to do?
把书看完 学会怎么写书
We'll read it, we'll see how you write a book,
然后我们也写一本
and we'll write one, too.
这样我们就能有钱了 埃莱娜
That's how we'll get rich, Lenù.
走吧
Let's go!
你们是来买♥♥那本书的吗
Have you come to get it?
-好看吗 -我怎么知道
- Is it good? - How would I know?
我事情这么多 哪儿有时间看书
With all my troubles, I have time to read?
我给你打个折
I'll give you a discount.
再见 尤兰达
Bye, Iolanda.
小心点 孩子
Watch out, kid.
那个人总是跟阿奇勒先生在一起
That man's always with Don Achille.
第一章 扮演朝圣者
"Playing Pilgrims.
"没有礼物的圣诞节算不上是圣诞节"
'Christmas won't be Christmas without any presents,'
乔躺在壁炉前的地毯上 发牢骚道
grumbled Jo, lying on the rug in front of the fire.
"贫穷太痛苦了"
'It's so dreadful to be poor!'
梅格低头看着她的旧裙子 叹气道
sighed Meg, looking down at her old dress.
"有些姑娘有那么多漂亮的东西
'I don't think it's fair for some girls to have plenty of pretty things
而其他姑娘什么都没有 真不公平"
and other girls have nothing at all,'
艾米补充道
added Amy."
你得回家 听到没有
You gotta go home, you hear me?
你走不走 混♥蛋♥
Are you going or not? You piece of shit!
我揍死你
I'll send you to the graveyard!
看什么看 过来打他 米凯莱
You, what are you looking at? Go, Michele!
你也来打 马尔切洛
Marcello, you too.
快点 马尔切洛
Go, Marcello!
打死他
Send him to the graveyard!
他们会打死他的 我们走吧
They're gonna kill him. Let's go.
阿尔佛雷多 怎么了 你有话要跟他说吗
Alfredo, what's wrong? You got anything to say to him now?
滚 别再到这来
Get outta here! Don't show up again.
混♥蛋♥阿奇勒先生想抢走我的工作
That piece of shit Don Achille wants to take away my work?
我要杀了他 我要杀了他
I'll kill him! I'll kill him!
埃莱娜 好多坏事正在发生
Lenù, too many bad things are happening.
卡梅拉的爸爸那样诋毁阿奇勒先生
Don't you think it's strange they gave Carmela's father a job,
他们还给他工作 你不觉得奇怪吗
after what he said about Don Achille?
我们回家吧
Let's go home.
我们一连好几个月都在读《小妇人》
We read "Little Women" for months,
读得太多 以至于书页都变得脏兮兮的
so many times that the book became grimy,
破旧不堪
tattered.
但我们仍然视作珍宝
But it was our book and we loved it dearly.
"怀着庄严和兴奋的奇特心情
"With curious mixture of solemnity and excitement,
她用响亮的声音回应道 「你的妹妹」"
she replied in a loud voice: 'Your sister!'
"你" 梅格尖叫道 丢下手中的工作
'You?' cried Meg, dropping her work.
"我太骄傲了" 贝丝跑过去抱住她的妹妹
'I'm so proud!' And Beth ran to hug her sister."
简直催人泪下
It makes you cry.
乔也写了个故事
Jo also wrote a story
当时没人觉得她能写成
and no one thought she could write it.
我们要做同样的事情
We have to do the same thing.
是啊 不过乔是个大人 而我们只是孩子
Yes, even though Jo's a grown-up and we're not.
你想等老了再赚钱吗
You want to grow old and then make money?
我们脑子里有个提桶
We have a pail here in our head, full of words,
里面装满了我们需要的一切
where there's everything we need.
你抽出一个词汇 再抽出一个 我们就能写成书了
You pull out one word, then another, and that's how we'll write the book.
也许我们应该先去学校学习拉丁语
Maybe we should first go to the school where you study Latin.
是啊 当然 我们等着学习拉丁语
Yeah, sure, we'll wait to study Latin...
我在想我妈妈有没有和老师谈话
I wonder if my mamma spoke to the teacher.
我不在乎我妈妈说什么
I don't care what my mamma said,
不管怎样我都要参加入学考试
I'm taking the admissions test anyway.
剧集 | 我的天才女友 | 导航列表