剧集 | 我的天才女友 | 导航列表
我觉得这个新鞋的主意很有趣
I find this idea of the new shoes really interesting.
不是吗
Right?
如果一个人很聪明 能造出好东西 他应该放手一搏
If a guy's on the ball and can create good things, he should give it a go.
人们喜欢新鲜事物
People like new things.
我知道你的孩子们做了一双漂亮的鞋
I know your kids have made a beautiful pair of shoes.
是43码的
Size 43.
正好是我穿的鞋码
That's exactly my size.
没错 是43码的
Yeah, they're 43.
如果你们不介意的话 我想看看
If you don't mind, I'd like to see them.
我不知道那双鞋放到哪儿了
I don't know where they are.
农齐亚 你知道那双鞋在哪里吗
Nunzia, do you know where the shoes are?
不知道
No.
她把鞋收起来了
She put them away.
没错 我把鞋放在库房♥了
Yeah, I put them in the storeroom,
但有一天妈妈让我收拾库房♥
but then Mamma asked me to tidy it up the other day
我就把鞋扔了
and I threw them out.
把鞋扔了吗
Threw them out?
反正也没人喜欢
No one liked them, anyway.
你在说谎 立刻把鞋拿过来
You're lying, go get those shoes right now.
把鞋拿过来
Go get the shoes.
你为什么现在又想要它们了
Why do you want them now?
我把它们扔了是因为你说不喜欢
I threw them out because you said you didn't like them.
立刻起身去拿鞋
Get up and go get those shoes this instant.
我说了我把它们扔了
I said I threw them out.
别去
No.
吃饭
Eat.
接着吃 你也吃 马尔切洛 不用在意
Keep eating. You, too, Marcello, don't pay any mind.
莉拉有时候很无礼
Lila's rude sometimes,
她就是闹脾气 但她是个好女孩
her nerves get to her, but she's a good girl.
是不是 埃莱娜
Isn't she, Elena?
她会回来的
She'll be back.
-埃莱娜 你不爱吃这个吗 -很好吃
- Lenù, don't you like it? - It's good...
那就吃吧
Then, eat.
抱歉 我不知道会有麻烦
I'm sorry, I didn't realize there was a problem.
不会 有什么麻烦
No, what problem?
农齐亚 马尔切洛很失望
Nunzia, Marcello's disappointed.
去看看你女儿在干什么
Go and see what your daughter's up to.
别走 你不用担心
No, don't you worry.
把饭吃完
Finish eating.
-她不在那里 -那她就是在犯蠢
- She's not there. - Then, she's stupid.
这是你和你的家人之间的事 是我碍事了
It's a matter between you and your family, I'm in the way.
-我再次表示抱歉 -是我们应该道歉
- I'd like to apologize again. - We should apologize.
再见
Bye.
明天见 马尔切洛
See you tomorrow, Marcello?
马尔切洛
Marcello?
我也要回家了
I'm going home, too.
-这次我要杀了她 -我先杀了她
- This time I'm gonna kill her! - I'll kill her first.
你们能冷静点吗
Will you calm down?
晚安 各位
Good evening, everyone.
别担心 孩子 她会回来的
Don't worry, kid, she'll be back.
埃莱娜 我在这里
Lenù? I'm here.
把鞋给他看看 能有什么损失呢
What would it have cost you to show them to him?
我就是不想让他碰
I don't want him to even touch them.
你知道你♥爸♥和你哥现在会怎么对你吗
You know what your father and your brother will do to you now?
知道
Yes.
-那你打算怎么做 -什么都不做
- What are you going to do? - Nothing.
我就待在这
I'll stay here.
走吧 我跟你一起回去
Let's do this, I'll come with you.
-如果我在场 他们可能会冷静点 -他们不会冷静的
- They might calm down if I'm there. - They won't calm down.
如果让你看到他们发疯的样子 我会难堪的
I'd be embarrassed if you saw how crazy they act.
别担心 我们可以努力让他们保持理智
Don't worry, we'll try to make them see reason.
-给我进来 -费尔南多先生 等等
- Come in! - Don Fernando, wait!
你还耍起脾气了
You throwing a tantrum?
-这鞋是我的 -我也参与制♥作♥了
- They're mine! - I worked on them, too!
-你知道你做了什么吗 -你就像个畜生
- You realize what you've done? - You're acting like an animal.
你让我在马尔切洛·索拉拉面前像傻子一样
You made me look like a fool in front of Marcello Solara,
他是这个街区的大人物
a big shot in the neighborhood.
-你这该死的姑娘 -如果马尔切洛喜欢这双鞋
- Wretched girl! - If Marcello liked the shoes...
又是这双鞋
Again with the shoes!
-我们已经开始做了 -你和爸爸
- We started making them! - You and Papa?
也许之后还有你
Maybe you, too, later.
所以你已经改变主意了吗
So, you've changed your mind?
不 我没有
No, I haven't,
但你不应该让我在马尔切洛面前像傻子一样
but you shouldn't make me look like a fool in front of Marcello!
-做一双鞋需要几天 -四天
- How long does it take to make them? - Four days.
我们来做 我们来把它们卖♥♥掉 我们自己筹资金
We'll make them, we'll sell them and we'll finance ourselves.
都卖♥♥给马尔切洛·索拉拉吗
And we'll sell them all to Marcello Solara?
你不明白吗 索拉拉一家认识大人物
Don't you see? The Solaras know people who matter.
-他们能为我们做宣传 -免费吗
- They can do publicity for us. - For free?
如果他们想得到一点好处 我们给就是了
If they want a small cut, we'll give it to them.
你在说什么呢 我才是做鞋的人
What are you talking about? I make the shoes here.
你们必须得通过我才行 我知道怎么做鞋
You gotta go through me, I know how to make shoes!
够了
Enough!
如果你们不住口 我就从窗户跳下去
If you don't stop, I'll jump out the window.
我会跳的 我向圣母发誓
I'll do it, I swear by the Holy Virgin!
农齐亚 冷静
Nunzia, calm down.
冷静 我们都依你
Calm down, we'll do what you say.
但是冷静点
But calm down.
赛鲁罗牌鞋
CERULLO BRAND SHOES HERE
-有点紧 -真的吗
- They're tight. - Are you sure?
是43码的啊
They're a 43.
感觉有点紧
They feel tight.
我们可以把鞋撑一撑
We can stretch them.
没错 可以补救的
Yeah, we can fix them.
听到了吗 马尔切洛 我爸在这方面很有经验
Hear that, Marcello? Papa knows what he's talking about.
你刚说什么
What did you say?
没什么 算了
Nothing, never mind.
我不知道 我得考虑下
I don't know, I'll have to think about it.
再见
Goodbye.
里诺 让开
Rino, move!
进来吧 兄弟 我们会把这鞋做得很完美
Come in, buddy, we'll make them perfect!
费尔南多先生 我是认真的
Don Fernando, I have serious intentions.
我想娶您的女儿
I'd like your daughter's hand in marriage.
你还很年轻 你不需要马上就给出答复
You're still too young, you don't have to give an answer right away,
但我想建议你同意这门亲事
but I'd advise you to say yes.
不仅仅是为了你 也是为了我们整个家
Not just for you, but for the whole family.
是这样的没错
That's true.
你得考虑你自己的生活 但也得想想我们的生活
You need to think about your life, but about us, too.
马尔切洛·索拉拉是个好男孩 他很尊重你父亲
Marcello Solara is a good boy, he treats your father with respect.
那当然了
You bet he does.
你只需要点头同意 其他的我来解决
You only have to say yes and I'll take care of the rest.
我们一步步地来 你明白吗
We'll take it step by step. You understand?
小家伙
Little one...
我刚问你明白了没有
I asked if you understand.
你到底是问我明不明白 还是问我想不想
You asked if I understand or if I want to?
都有
Both.
爸爸
Papa...
比起和马尔切洛·索拉拉订婚
rather than get engaged to Marcello Solara,
我宁愿跳进沼泽地里
I'd rather go and jump in the swamp.
-你必须照我说的做 -不
- You'll do as I say. - No.
敢说不
No?
我们走着瞧
We'll see!
就算你杀了我 我也不愿意
Not even if you kill me!
我们走着瞧吧
We'll see, all right?
我被这个消息震惊了 我立即站在了她那边
I was stunned by that news, I immediately took sides with her,
我鼓励她和她的父亲展开这场新的战争
I encouraged her to fight this new war against her father,
并且我发誓会支持她
and I swore that I would support her.
但我没有办法真正在她身边支持她
But there wasn't any way to be by her side.
六月的时候发生了一件事 是我本该考虑到的
In June something happened that I should have taken into account,
但它却出其不意 让我不知所措
and which caught me by surprise and overwhelmed me.
剧集 | 我的天才女友 | 导航列表