剧集 | 我的天才女友 | 导航列表
我妈妈今年不想让我去伊斯基亚岛了
My mother doesn't want me to go to Ischia this year,
她说我得找份工作 我得帮帮家里
she says I have to find a job, I have to help the family.
去文具店吧 她刚好问我认不认识靠谱的姑娘
Go see the stationer, she asked if I know a reliable girl
能带她的孩子去海滩玩
to take her children to the beach.
-要我陪你去吗 -不了 我不想麻烦您
- Shall I come with you? - No, I don't want to bother you.
-我待会儿就去 -为什么要待会儿再去
- I'll go by later. - Why later?
现在就去
Go now.
别担心 我身体虽然不好 但还能走回家
Don't worry, I'm not in great shape, but I can make it home.
去吧 孩子
Go, my girl.
谢谢您 老师
Thank you, miss.
-你买♥♥的新车吗 -好看吧
- Have you bought a new car? - Sharp, huh?
当然
Sure is!
-比之前的还要好 -是阿尔法罗密欧牌的吗
- It's better than the other one. - Is it a Giulietta?
你在这里干什么
What are you doing here?
我想游泳 所以就来了
I felt like a swim so I came.
-那店里怎么办 -今天暂停营业
- And the shop? - For today it's closed.
把你的衣服给我
Give me your things.
好的
Okay.
和我的衣服放一起
I'll put them next to mine.
-你是谁 -埃莱娜的朋友
- Who are you? - A friend of Elena's.
-你要下水吗 -是的 待会儿
- Are you coming in? - Yeah, later.
我刚吃完饭
I only ate a little while ago.
-你会游泳吗 -我会 但我得先消化消化
- Do you know how to swim? - Sure, but I still have to digest.
你根本不会游泳
You can't swim.
安东尼奥 来吧
Antonio, dive in.
他不会游泳
He can't swim!
他不会游泳
He can't swim!
他不会游泳
He can't swim!
安东尼奥
Antonio!
你还好吗
Are you all right?
我没事
Yes.
现在该我了
Now I'll show you.
-我也要 -你也要是吗
- Me, too. - You, too?
过来
Come here.
过来
Come here.
坐下来 孩子们
Sit down, girls.
安东尼奥
Antonio...
我想去换衣服 你可以陪我吗
I want to get changed, will you come with me?
去哪里
Where?
那边有个更衣室 但是门锁坏了
There's a changing hut with a broken lock.
-你可以帮我抵住门 -好啊
- You can hold the door closed for me. - Okay.
格拉齐亚 我马上回来 小心点
Grazia, I'll be right back, be careful.
埃莱娜
Lenù...
怎么了
What is it?
没事
Nothing.
没事是什么意思
What do you mean, nothing?
不重要 没事
It doesn't matter, nothing.
你是想和我确定关系吗
Do you want to ask me to go steady?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
拜托 埃莱娜 放轻松
Come on, Lenù, relax.
小姑娘们走得太慢了
These girls are so slow.
她们太慢了
They're so slow!
你们得回家洗个澡
You need to take a bath at home.
她们真漂亮
They're so pretty!
给 拿着
Here, hold this.
-他来接我了 -妈妈
- He's come to get me... - Mamma.
冷静点 没事的
Calm down, everything's all right.
我带你回家
I'll take you home.
是的 我们回家 得把一切都准备好
Yes, let's go home, we've got to get everything ready.
多纳托回来了 他来接我了
Donato is back, he's come to get me.
是的 是的
Yes, yes...
-他回来接我了 -我们走吧
- He's come back for me. - Let's go.
他回来接我了
He's come back for me.
走吧 你连鞋子都没穿
Let's go, you didn't even put your shoes on.
他回来接我了
He's come back for me.
他回来接我了
He's come back for me.
他回来接我了
He's come to get me...
埃莱娜
Elena.
你好
Hello.
你还好吗
How are you?
我本来还指望在伊斯基亚遇见你呢
I was hoping to see you in Ischia.
你们好
Hello.
听着 我有话和你说
Listen, I gotta talk to you.
整整一年 我的脑海中全都是你
For a year all I've thought about is you.
没有你 我活不下去
I can't live without you.
我写了几首诗 我想念给你听
I've written some poems, I want to read them to you.
我们能单独在哪见一面吗 拜托
Can we meet somewhere, just the two of us? Please.
离我远点
Leave me alone.
-我再也不想见到你 -我做不到
- I never want to see you again. - I can't.
我会永远等你的 埃莱娜
I'll wait for you forever, Lenù.
在隧♥道♥那里等我吧
Wait for me in the tunnel.
我把孩子们送回尤兰达那里 然后我就过去
I'll take the girls back to Iolanda and then I'll come.
埃莱娜 我会等你的
Elena, I'll be waiting for you.
我会一直等的
I'll be waiting.
走吧
Let's go.
萨拉拖雷先生
Mr Sarratore?
不知道你记不记得安东尼奥
I don't know if you remember Antonio,
他是梅丽娜的大儿子
he's Melina's eldest son.
当然 我记得他
Of course, I do. I remember him.
你好 安东尼奥
Hi, Antonio.
他是我的男朋友
He's my boyfriend.
我们已经谈过了 现在他来解释
We've spoken, now he'll explain.
很高兴再见到你 萨拉拖雷先生
I'm happy to see you again, Mr Sarratore.
我一直没忘记
I haven't forgotten.
我会永远感激
I'll always be grateful
我父亲去世后你为我们做的一切
for what you did for us after my father died.
谢谢你帮我在格拉西奥先生那找到工作
I want to thank you for getting me a job with Mr Gorresio.
多亏你我才有了一技之长
It's thanks to you that I learned a trade.
告诉他你母亲的事
Tell him about your mother.
但你已经不住在这个街区了
But you don't live in the neighborhood anymore,
你不了解现在的情况
you don't know how things are now.
我母亲
My mother...
她一听到你的名字就会发疯
she loses her mind at the mere mention of your name
如果她看见你 哪怕只有一次 她会进精神病院的
and if she sees you, even once, she'll end up in the asylum.
安东尼奥
Antonio...
我从来没想伤害你母亲
I never wanted to hurt your mother.
你完全记得我为你们做的一切
You rightly remember everything I did for you,
我只是想帮助你们
I only ever wanted to help you.
如果你还想帮我们的话 就离她远一点
Well, if you want to keep helping us, stay away from her.
别给她送书
Don't send her books,
别再回来这里
don't come to the neighborhood.
你不能这样要求我
You can't ask me that.
你不能让我不要回来
You can't ask me not to come back,
你不能阻止我回到我喜欢的地方
you can't stop me from coming back to places I'm fond of.
我是阻止不了你
I can't stop you.
但如果你让我母亲失去仅剩的一丝理智
But if you make my mother lose what little is left of her mind,
我保证你绝对不会再想回到这个地方
I promise you'll lose all desire to come back to this shit neighborhood.
好的 我明白了
All right, I get it.
剧集 | 我的天才女友 | 导航列表