剧集 | 我的天才女友 | 导航列表
天呐
Damn it...
你已经开始工作了吗
You're already working?
爸爸 你说什么呢
Papa, what are you talking about?
埃莱娜和尼诺在同一个学校上学啊
Elena goes to Nino's school.
-是吗 -古典文学高中吗
- Really? - Classical high school?
-真厉害 -令人惊叹
- Well done. - I'm impressed.
听到这消息 我真的很开心
This news cheers me up.
好姑娘 你选择继续上学是对的
Good girl, you've done the right thing staying in school.
皮诺奇奥 你喜欢这意面吗
Pinuccio, did you like the pasta?
很喜欢
I sure did!
还不赞美下我们的女主人
Do we want to compliment our hostess?
晚餐很美味
Dinner was delicious.
房♥子总是干净舒适 而您又热情好客
The house is always clean and cozy and you're so warm and friendly.
别说了 好吗
Knock it off, will you?
这是事实
It's the truth.
爸爸
Papa...
别打扰爸爸 他在吃饭呢
Leave Papa in peace, he's eating.
-我吃完了 什么事 -我做了个蛋糕
- No, I've finished. What is it? - I made a cake.
他做了个蛋糕
He made a cake.
不用管 我来收
Don't bother, I'll do it.
你来吗
You'll do it?
谢谢
Thank you.
快点 姑娘们
Come on, girls, come on!
快
Come on!
前进
Move.
埃莱娜 你动作轻一点
Elena, you need to do smoother strokes.
这样才能把水收回 而不是推开 懂吗
So you gather the water and don't push it away, okay?
来吧
Come on.
往前
Move!
你可以的
You can do it!
往前
Move!
如果你的动作不协调
If there's no harmony in the movement,
如果你一直在水面上不下去 你的肌肉就会发沉
if you lie on the water and don't go in, your muscles feel heavy.
-你说得这么复杂干什么 -埃莱娜懂我的意思
- Why do you make it so complicated? - Elena understands me.
她是读书人 她懂我说的意思
She goes to school, she understands words.
您说得对 我已经累了
You're right, I'm tired now.
知道我们要怎么练习呼吸和肌肉张力吗
You know what we'll do for our breathing and muscle tone?
不知道
No.
-跑一圈 -可我们才游了泳
- A nice run. - But we've already swum!
来吧 健康的心态 健康的身体
Come on, healthy mind healthy body!
七月的最后十天
The last ten days of July
让我感受到了从未感受过的幸福
gave me a sense of wellbeing I'd never known till then.
我感觉到了后来在我的生命里常常出现的一种感觉
I felt a sensation that has often reoccurred in my life,
对新鲜事物的喜悦
the joy of the new.
再见 亲爱的
See you, darling.
我们回去后 要吃一顿丰盛的大餐
When we get back we'll have a hearty meal.
-我很好奇内拉做了些什么 -酿青椒
- I wonder what Nella's cooked. - Stuffed peppers!
加油
Come on.
快
Move.
爸爸 我累了 走不动了
Papa, I'm tired, I can't go on.
过来
Come here.
过来
Come here.
上来
Up you come.
你干什么
What are you doing?
我能应付
I can manage.
你还好吗
You good?
多纳托走的那天 我很难过
I was sorry the day Donato left.
尽管屋子里充满了我们的声音
Even though the house was ringing with our voices,
却感觉很安静 悲凉
it seemed quiet, funereal.
唯一的慰藉就是尼诺很快就会过来
The only consolation was that Nino would be coming soon.
你觉得我很傻 什么都不懂
You think I'm stupid and I don't understand anything,
但其实我什么都懂 我将一切都看在眼里
but I understand everything and I see everything.
没错 有个我喜欢的男生 仅此而已
Yeah, there's a boy I like, but nothing special.
好吧 随你怎么说
Yeah, right...
真的 妈妈
Seriously, Mamma.
她们是女生 她们想要玩乐
They're girls, they want to have fun.
我不懂你想说什么
I don't know what you're on about.
是尼诺来了
It's Nino!
你们要来迎接你们的哥哥吗
You coming to greet your brother?
-嗨 尼诺 -嗨 妈妈
- Hi, Nino! - Hi, Ma.
-旅途怎么样 -漫长
- How was the trip? - Endless.
进来吧 我们都在等你
Come in, we were waiting for you.
你好 内拉夫人
Hello, Signora Nella.
天啊 你真的长大了 跟你父亲一样了
My, how you've grown! You're the same as your father.
很帅 对吗
Handsome, huh?
-嗨 尼诺 -嗨 玛丽莎
- Hi, Nino. - Hi, Marisa.
-嗨 -嗨
- Hi. - Hi.
-搬家都搬完了吗 -昨天搬完了
- Is the move all done? - Yes, yesterday.
-你知道这是谁吧 -是的 你好 埃莱娜
- You know who this is, right? - Yes. Hi, Lenù.
-你好吗 -很好 你呢
- How are you? - Good, you?
很好
Good.
你不想知道她在这儿做什么吗
Don't you want to know what she's doing here?
-我累了 我要去睡觉 -不吃点什么吗
- I'm tired, I'm going to sleep. - You don't want to eat something?
嗨 尼诺
Hi, Nino!
嗨 小家伙
Hi, kid.
你妈妈说得对 我给你做了吃的
Your mother's right, I made something for you.
不了 谢谢 巴士晚点了 我想去休息会儿
No, thank you, the bus was late, I'd like to get some rest.
-我还是住以前那个房♥间吗 -是的 来吧
- Do I have the same room? - Yes, come.
-看他多迷人 -够了
- See what a charmer? - Stop it...
我帮你铺床
I'll make your bed.
我不知道他什么时候来 也不知道怎么找到他
I don't know when he's coming, nor how to find him.
他和朋友去了海滩 说他晚点会来伊斯基亚岛
He went to the beach with friends and said he'd come to Ischia later.
我该怎么办
What should I do?
埃莱娜 你在听我说话吗
Elena, are you listening to me?
如果你把地址留给他 他会给你写信的
If you left him your address, he'll write to you.
瞧瞧 少爷起来了
Look, the young master has risen!
玛丽莎 过来看看
Marisa! Come take a look.
早上好 你吃过早餐了吗
Good morning. Have you eaten?
吃过了 我正准备去游泳
Yeah, I'm going for a swim.
-你在看什么书 -《卡拉马佐夫兄弟》
- What are you reading? - "The Brothers Karamazov."
你呢
And you?
莫泊桑的《漂亮朋友》
"Bel Ami" by Maupassant.
那本书真的不错 我几年前读过
It's really good, I read it a few years ago.
你那本书讲的是什么
What's yours about?
讲的是三兄弟和一位被谋杀了的父亲
It's about three brothers and a murdered father.
到后来 他们指控德米特里 也就是长子
At a certain point, they accuse Dmitri, the eldest son.
-是谋杀父亲的凶手 -没错 他们逮捕了他
- Of killing the father? - Yes, they arrest him.
他们都很震惊
They're all shocked,
但既然他被逮捕了 他就可能有罪 谁又敢否认呢
but since he was arrested he might be guilty, who can say he's not?
所以他就被审判了
So, he's put on trial
这一段也是全书最精彩的部分
and that's the best part of the book.
你怎么知道 你还没看完呢
How do you know? You're still reading it.
我这是在重读
I'm rereading it.
在审判期间
During the trial,
每一次 说话的那个人都会让你相信他们知道真♥相♥
each time, the person speaking convinces you they know the truth.
他们解释为什么德米特里是无罪的
They explain why Dmitri's innocent,
于是你就认为他毫无疑问是无罪的
and you say he is innocent beyond a doubt.
接着你又听到了原告的陈述 他们解释了原因
Then you hear his accuser, they explain why,
他们解释了为什么他是有罪的
they explain why he's guilty.
于是你又认为毫无疑问是他杀了他父亲
And you say without a doubt that he killed his father.
每当有人给出解释
Each time someone gives an explanation,
他们的解释都是无可辩驳的
it is incontrovertible...
谁在乎这个卡拉马佐夫的破事
Who gives a crap about this Karamazov guy?
我去散步了
I'm going for a walk.
他真无聊
Boy, is he boring.
我们去海里吧
Let's take a dip.
爸爸
Papa?
他怎么会在这里 他不是要到明天才回来吗
What's he doing here? He's not due till tomorrow.
爸爸
Papa!
你无法想象现在的那不勒斯有多让人难以忍♥受
You've no idea how unbearable Naples is at the moment.
剧集 | 我的天才女友 | 导航列表