剧集 | 我的天才女友 | 导航列表
你幸福吗
Are you happy?
回答我
Answer me.
你现在幸福吗
Are you happy now?
今天 就在刚才
Today, a while ago,
你跟她在一起 不是吗
you were with her, weren't you?
他在看电视 我们小声点
He's watching television, let's keep our voices down.
他有没有可能是想诈骗我们的钱财
You think he wants to swindle us?
怎么诈骗 说来听听
And how? Let's hear it.
小声点
Keep your voice down!
你们没搞明白
You don't understand.
斯特凡诺是想让你们将鞋店扩张
Stefano's offering to expand your shoe store
变成一个小工厂 生产赛鲁罗牌的鞋子
into a workshop, producing Cerullo shoes.
-谁来投资 -他会投的
- And who'll put the money in? - He'll put it in.
-他这么说了吗 -没有
- Did he say so? - No.
但他暗示了
He implied it.
他知道手工制♥作♥的鞋子要多少钱吗
But does he realize that handmade shoes cost?
就你让他付的那个价钱 如果他现在还不知道...
If he doesn't realize now, with what you made him pay...
你是个女人
You're a woman
你还在学关于这一行的东西
and you're still learning the trade.
-他说你可以请一些工人 -谁来付他们工资
- He says you'll get some workers. - And who'll pay them?
他会的 但你可以根据你的判断来挑选工人
He will, but you pick them, use your own judgment.
如果卖♥♥不出去怎么办
And if they don't sell?
你损失的是时间 他损失的是金钱
You've lost time, he's lost money.
就这样而已吗
And that's all?
就这样而已
And that's all.
我们一定要接受
We have to accept.
这是我们的大好机会 我们一定要抓住
It's our big chance, we gotta go for it.
我出去了
I'm going out.
你要去哪儿 里诺
Where are you going, Rino?
我出去一下
I'm going out.
-你很喜欢看电视吗 -我在等莉拉
- You like television a lot, eh? - I'm waiting for Lila.
顺便说下 你看到斯特凡诺·卡拉奇的新车了吗
By the way, have you seen Stefano Carracci's new wheels?
祝你们晚上愉快
Have a good evening.
别这样 你能有什么损失呢
Don't be like that. Come on, what will it cost you?
就过去十分钟 打个招呼就行了
Come for ten minutes, you can say hi.
莉拉 别任性了 快过去
Lila, cut it out and come!
你吼什么 如果他听到了...
What are you shouting for? If he hears you...
我当然得吼了 她就会惹麻烦
Of course I gotta shout, she always makes trouble!
-你这样做能有什么好处 -没好处
- What do you get out of doing this? - Nothing.
我不想看到他 哪怕十分钟也不行
I don't want to see him not even for ten minutes.
真是个小可怜 她让我们代为向你道歉
Poor thing, she said to apologize.
她不太舒服 已经上♥床♥睡了
She doesn't feel well, she's in bed.
马尔切洛 留下吧 一起喝点酒
Marcello, stay, have a drop of rose liqueur.
我也想喝点酒
I'll have a little rose liqueur.
费尔南多先生 你是了解我的
Don Fernando, you understand me.
如果你女儿已经上♥床♥睡觉了 我还留在这里干什么
If your daughter's going to bed, what am I doing here?
她有点头疼
She had a slight headache.
我知道莉拉去斯特凡诺·卡拉奇家买♥♥东西
I know Lila does the shopping at Stefano Carracci's.
不然她还能去哪儿买♥♥
And where else should she do it?
不是 卡拉奇给里诺提供了一个工作机会
No, Carracci made Rino a work offer.
但莉拉跟这事没有关系
But Lila doesn't come into it.
-有人看到她坐他的车了 -埃莱娜也在车上啊
- They saw her in the car with him. - Elena was there, too.
斯特凡诺在追求格雷科的女儿
Stefano's after Greco's daughter.
那么埃莱娜就不适合做你们女儿的玩伴
Then Elena's not suitable company for your daughter.
告诉她 她不能再跟埃莱娜见面了
Tell her she can't see her anymore.
听清楚了吗
Is that clear?
当然
Of course.
当然 她不会再跟她见面了
Of course. She mustn't see her anymore.
我不知道莉拉究竟把每一步精心谋划到何种程度
I don't know to what extent Lila had planned every move.
显然 她为了摆脱马尔切洛而选择了斯特凡诺
For sure she chose Stefano to get rid of Marcello
在这一点上 我绝对给了她支持
and I definitely backed her up in that undertaking.
现在我们知道 那一天终究会发生一些事
And now we knew that something was going to happen that day.
斯特凡诺亲自叫我们在店外等候
Stefano himself told us to wait outside the store.
里诺
Rino.
我想把这个挂在这里 你觉得怎么样
I want to hang it here, what do you say?
我妹妹同意吗
Does my sister agree?
如果你妹妹不同意 谁敢擅自行动啊
Who'd dare do anything if your sister doesn't agree?
你举着 我看看效果
Hold it up, I want to see.
费尔南多先生 你也过来看看
Don Fernando, come take a look.
你喜欢吗
Do you like it?
那是用来干什么的
What's it for?
那是莉拉画的草图
They're Lila's drawings.
顾客们走进店里 一眼就能看到这个
It's the first thing customers see when they walk in.
各位 去买♥♥杯咖啡吧 今天我请客
Guys, go get a coffee, today it's on me.
费尔南多先生
Don Fernando...
我想娶莉拉
I want to marry Lila.
但莉拉已经跟马尔切洛·索拉拉订婚了
But Lila is engaged to Marcello Solara.
费尔南多先生 你女儿可不知道这点
Don Fernando, your daughter isn't aware of that.
-你什么意思 -是真的
- What do you mean? - It's true.
你和妈妈让那个混♥蛋♥上我们家 但莉拉根本不想要他
You and Mamma let that pissant come visit, but Lila doesn't want him.
你永远都搞不明白状况 是吧
You've never understood anything, ever!
你为什么想现在就结婚
But why do you want to get married now?
我当年娶了农奇亚 不得不放弃我所有的人生计划
When I married Nunzia I had to give up all my plans.
你以为呢
What do you think?
我也曾试图闯出一片天
I tried to go out on my own, too.
我离开工厂时 脑子里有很多出色的鞋的创意
When I left the factory I had amazing shoes in mind.
不像莉拉做的这种小玩具
Not like these playthings that Lila makes...
我想做的那些鞋是完美的
They were perfect.
但后来我娶了农齐亚
But then I married Nunzia,
她的手没有力气 也不想工作
whose hands were too weak and didn't want to work.
我应该娶伊妮丝才对
I should have married Ines...
她工作起来很勤奋刻苦
she was a hard worker.
费尔南多先生 听我说
Don Fernando, listen.
我只请求你一件事 让你女儿来做决定吧
I'll only ask you one thing: let your daughter decide.
如果莉拉想嫁给马尔切洛·索拉拉 我就断了这个念头
If Lila wants Marcello Solara, I'll put my mind at rest.
我很爱她 如果她跟别人在一起很幸福 我愿意退出
I love her so much that if she's happy with someone else, I'll stand aside.
你和我之间在生意上的事 可以保持不变
And things between you and me will stay the way they are.
但如果莉拉想要的人是我 那就没得商量
But if Lila wants me, no discussion.
你必须把她给我
You gotta give her to me.
你这是在威胁我
You're threatening me.
不 我只是请求你为你女儿做出正确的选择
No, I'm asking you to do what's right for your daughter.
我知道什么选择对我女儿来说才是正确的
I know what's right for my daughter.
她比你更清楚
She knows better than you do.
莉拉
Lila!
莉拉
Lila...
我想当着你父亲的面 亲口对你说
I'll say it to you in front of your father.
我爱你胜过爱自己的生命
I love you more than my own life.
你愿意嫁给我吗
Will you marry me?
我愿意
Yes.
这是个巨大的侮辱
It's a huge insult.
不仅仅是对马尔切洛 而是对索拉拉家族的所有人
Not just to Marcello, to all the Solaras.
现在谁去告诉那个可怜的男孩
And now who's going to tell that poor boy?
我去跟他说
I'll tell him.
不好意思 我今天弄迟了
Excuse me, I'm running late today.
晚餐很快就好
It'll be ready soon.
马尔切洛
Marcello.
估计会等到很晚 你能带我去买♥♥冰淇淋吗
It's getting late here, will you take me to get an ice cream?
冰淇淋
Ice cream?
在晚餐前吃冰淇淋吗
Before dinner?
-就你和我吗 -是的
- Just you and me? - Yeah.
我们能去吗
Can we go?
去吧 你觉得呢 费尔南多
Go. What do you think, Fernando?
没错 去买♥♥冰淇淋吧
Yeah, go get an ice cream.
你想跟我们一起去吗
Do you want to come with us?
不了 谢谢 马尔切洛 我在做饭呢
No, thank you, Marcello, I'm cooking.
我们十分钟后就回来
Ten minutes and we'll be back.
走吧 莉拉
Let's go, Lila.
莉拉 我们正打算上去看电视呢
Lila, we're going up to watch television.
-你要走了吗 -我们去买♥♥冰淇淋
- Are you leaving? - We're going to get ice cream.
在晚餐前吃冰淇淋吗
Before dinner?
剧集 | 我的天才女友 | 导航列表