剧集 | 我的天才女友 | 导航列表
你在开玩笑吗 念念写的什么
Are you kidding me now? Read it.
"我们很高兴邀请埃莱娜·格雷科
"We are pleased to invite Elena Greco
参加图书馆最好学读者的
to the annual award ceremony
年度颁奖典礼"
for the most frequent users of the library..."
要是你读过的书都能被换成钱 我们就发财了
If they paid us for all the books you've read, we'd be rich.
我们可以问问文具店能不能在今年夏天给她一份工作
We could ask the stationer if she'll give her a job this summer.
她这么聪明 一定很擅长卖♥♥书 卖♥♥笔记本...
She's so clever she'd be good at selling books, notebooks...
我可以看看法♥院♥有没有空闲职位
I could see if a job frees up at the courthouse.
我有时觉得该去看看莉拉 但后来又放弃了
At times I felt the need go see Lila, but then I'd drop the idea.
我会觉得自己读过的小说很没用
I would have felt how useless the novels I read were,
我的生活多么乏味 未来的我会是
how drab my life was and my future and what I would become:
一个未婚的城市雇员 这是迟早的事
an unmarried city employee, sooner or later,
成为一个瞪着斗鸡眼的跛子
cross-eyed, with a limp.
-准备好了吗 开门 -门没锁
- You ready? Open up. - It's not locked.
-你怎么还没准备好 -我不想去
- Why aren't you ready? - I don't want to go.
你要去
You're going.
你老在看书 他们邀请你去图书馆 你就得去
You're always reading, they invited you to the library and you'll go.
听着
Listen...
戴上这个
Take this.
如果你愿意的话
If you like,
每逢周日 或是这种场合
on Sundays or on occasions like this
你都可以戴上它
you can wear it.
为什么
Why?
你一直很乖 不是吗
You've been good, haven't you?
谢谢 请坐
Thank you, sit down.
你们好 欢迎各位
Good day, welcome, everyone.
谢谢你们前来社区图书馆
Thank you for joining us here
参加典礼
at our neighborhood library.
我们邀请你们前来
We've invited you here
向各位告知更多有关我们的工作
to tell you more about what we do.
并介绍我们收藏的大量文学著作
As well as the numerous volumes of literature that we have,
小说 短篇集 非虚构作品
novels, short stories, non-fiction...
-埃莱娜 -你好 卡梅拉
- Lenù. - Hi, Carmela.
我很久没见你了 你去哪里了
I haven't seen you for ages! Where have you been?
-我这段时间没见人 -为什么
- I haven't seen anyone. - Why?
我妈让我在家里帮忙
My mother makes me help out a lot at home.
-你通过考试了吗 -是的
- Did you pass? - Yes.
你们两个能闭嘴吗
Will you two shut up?
我们想奖赏
We wanted to reward
图书馆里最好学的读者
the most frequent users of the library.
请容许我开始颁奖仪式
If I may, I'd like to get the prize-giving underway.
第五名
In fifth place,
赢得杰罗姆·克拉普卡的一本著作
winning a book by Jerome Klapka,
全名是《三人同舟(别忘了还有狗)》
"Three Men in a Boat (To Say Nothing of the Dog)"
is the full title.
获奖者是埃莱娜·格雷科
The winner is Elena Greco.
埃莱娜·格雷科到场了吗
Is Elena Greco here?
当然 快去 埃莱娜
Yes, of course. Go, Elena.
上来吧 格雷科 大家鼓掌
Come on up, Greco. A round of applause.
第四名赢得罗登巴♥赫♥的一本著作
In fourth place, winning the book by Rodenbach
《沉寂的布鲁日》
"Bruges-la-Morte"
获奖者是里诺·赛鲁罗
is Rino Cerullo.
里诺·赛鲁罗到场了吗
Is Rino Cerullo here?
里诺·赛鲁罗没来
Rino Cerullo's not here.
第三名
In third place,
赢得柯伍德的著作
winning the book by Curwood,
《一位勇敢的绅士》
"A Gentleman of Courage",
获奖者是农齐亚·赛鲁罗
Nunzia Cerullo.
农齐亚·赛鲁罗到场了吗
Is Nunzia Cerullo here?
农齐亚也没来 我们继续
Nunzia's not here either, let us proceed.
第二名
Second place,
赢得范宁船长的《环球航行》
winning the book, "Voyages Around the World" by Captain Fanning,
获奖者的费尔南多·赛鲁罗
Fernando Cerullo.
费尔南多在吗
Is Fernando here?
费尔南多也没来
Fernando's not here either.
至此 我们不难猜到
At this point, it's not difficult to guess
第一名的获奖者是...
who the first place goes to...
拉法埃拉·莉拉·赛鲁罗
Raffaella 'Lila' Cerullo.
她也没来
Whom I don't see.
奖品是《罪与罚》
The prize was "Crime and Punishment"
陀思妥耶夫斯基的作品 很珍贵的奖赏
by Dostoyevsky, an important prize.
埃莱娜
Lenù!
-卡梅拉呢 -她回家了
- Carmela? - She's gone home.
哪本是里诺的奖品
Which one is Rino's prize?
《沉寂的布鲁日》
"Bruges-la-Morte."
-讲的是鬼故事吗 -我不知道
- Has it got ghosts in it? - I don't know.
上小学时 我坐在里诺旁边
At elementary school I sat next to Rino.
过了六七年 我们还几乎不怎么认识
After six, seven years we could barely read
「烟草店」「杂货店」「邮局」这些单词
"tobacconist", "grocery store", "post office".
我能跟你一起去把这些书送给他吗
Can I come with you to take him the books?
我不知道
I don't know.
我想亲手拿去给那个笨蛋
I want to give them to that blockhead with my own hands.
好吧
All right.
里诺乔竟然获奖了 我真不敢相信
Rinuccio won a prize, I can't believe it.
那姑娘真聪明 她把各种书都看了一遍
She's so clever that girl, she read them all.
格雷科
Greco!
失陪了
Pardon me.
你真是长大了 真漂亮啊
My, how you've grown. And you're so pretty.
-您过奖了 老师 -你看上去太健康了
- It's not true, Miss. - You're a picture of health.
你的学业也很出色 是最拔尖的学生之一
And you're also good at school, one of the top students.
是的
Yes.
-你有什么打算 -我打算去工作
- What are your plans? - I'm going to work.
我不要听你说这种话 你必须继续上高中
I won't hear of it. You have to go on to high school.
我父母不希望我继续上学了
My parents don't want me to keep studying.
-你的拉丁语成绩是多少 -优
- What did you get in Latin? - A in the end.
优吗
A?
是的
Yes.
忘了他吧 他是个砖匠 并且一辈子都会是砖匠
Forget about him, he's a bricklayer and he always will be.
再说了 他出身于一个糟糕的家庭
Besides, he comes from a bad family,
他父亲是个共♥产♥主义分子 还是个杀人犯
his father's a Communist and a murderer.
他杀害了阿奇勒先生
He killed Don Achille.
他的儿子显然也是个共♥产♥主义分子
His son's a Communist, too, for sure.
我不希望看到你跟他在一起
I don't want to see you with him.
我一定会确保你继续上学的
I'll see to it that you stay in school.
埃莱娜
Lenù.
明天我们一起去好吗
Shall we go together tomorrow?
把里诺的奖品送给他
To take Rino his prize.
那明天4点在花♥园♥见可以吗
See you at four in the gardens?
你是共♥产♥主义分子吗
Are you a Communist?
是的
Yes.
你想去监狱探望你父亲吗
Do you go to visit your dad in prison?
有机会就会去
When I can.
明天见
I'll see you tomorrow.
那是我人生中的第一次约会
That was the first date of my life.
从来没有任何男孩约过我
No boy had ever asked me out.
进来吧
Come in.
-好了 我要走了 -我送你出去
- All right, I'm going. - I'll see you out.
不用了
No.
已经决定了 你要继续上高中
So, it's decided, you're going to high school.
你要继续你的学业
You will continue your studies,
但你必须成为学校里最优秀的学生 否则就有麻烦了
but you've got to be the best in the school, or it'll be trouble.
好的
Yes.
这个小姑娘一定会让我们非常满意的
This girl will give us great satisfaction.
不准再跟帕斯卡莱·佩卢索说话了
And no more talking to Pasquale Peluso.
送我出门吧 再见
Walk me to the door. Goodbye.
再见
Goodbye.
赛鲁罗在干什么 工作吗
What is Cerullo doing, working?
是的 她在鞋店给她父亲和哥哥当帮工
Yes, she helps her father and brother in the shoe store.
-修鞋吗 -不是
- Repairing shoes? - No.
她负责打扫 做清洁 具体我也不清楚
She sweeps, cleans up, I don't really know.
我很少能见到她
剧集 | 我的天才女友 | 导航列表