剧集 | 我的天才女友 | 导航列表
-做什么 -工作
- Doing what? - Working.
艾达
Ad a!
索拉拉兄弟开着他们的新车来了
Here's the Solaras with their new car...
艾达
Ad a!
去呀
Go!
过来 艾达
Come here, Ada!
去啊
Go!
是谁把你生得这么漂亮
Who made you so gorgeous?
当男人们看到你 他们只想着一件事
When men see you, they only think of one thing.
让我们看看你
Let's take a look at you.
什么情况
What's going on?
转过去 转个圈
Turn around, do a little twirl.
这姑娘已经长大了
The girl's all grown up!
-她涂了口红 马尔切洛 -给我瞧瞧
- She's wearing lipstick, Marcello. - Show me.
过来
Come here.
-你是为我们涂的吗 -不 因为我喜欢
- Did you put it on for us? - No, because I like it.
-上车 我们去兜风 -不行
- Get in, we'll go for a spin. - I can't.
-就在这附近转转 -不行
- We'll stay in the neighborhood. - I can't.
来吧 上车
Come on, get in.
-真的不行 -上车
- Really, I can't. - Get in!
你看 她上车了
Look, she's getting in.
开车
Start her up.
他们要去兜风
They're going for a drive.
别担心 他们马上会回来的
Don't worry, they'll be right back.
夫人 我打扫完了
Ma'am, I'm all done.
去吃饭吧
Go eat.
-一会儿见 -再见
- See you later. - Goodbye.
看见了吗
See that?
她可真走运
Lucky her!
米凯莱像天使一样英俊
Michele's as handsome as an angel from Heaven.
索拉拉兄弟总是光芒四射
The Solaras always look like they got a light shining on them.
-他们去哪儿了 -关你什么事
- Where did they go? - What do you care?
她想和索拉拉兄弟一起兜风
She wants to take a spin with the Solaras.
兜风
A spin?
你瞎了吗 他们诱拐了她
Are you blind? They abducted her.
-要是安东尼奥知道了怎么办 -安东尼奥不会发现的
- What if Antonio notices? - Antonio mustn't notice.
-她去兜个风就回来了 -又是兜风
- She'll go for a spin and come back. - A spin? Again?
我看到他们怎么把她拖上车的
I saw how they dragged her in.
-如果他们伤害她怎么办 -他们不会伤害她的
- What if they hurt her? - They won't hurt her.
他们会好好对她 你可以闭嘴了
They'll do her good. You need to shut up.
他们会抱她 亲她 但不会伤害她
They'll hug her, kiss her, but they won't hurt her.
实际上 那是种享受
Actually, it's nice.
你什么都不懂 他们当然会伤害她
You don't know anything, of course they'll hurt her!
那些家伙不只会亲吻 他们还会像疯狗一样咬人
Those guys don't just kiss, they bite like mad dogs.
跟小男孩的那玩意儿不同
And instead little thingies boys have,
他们的胯下有紫色的蛇 会往你的肚子里喷射毒液
they've got purple snakes that squirt poison in your belly.
毒液 你在胡说什么
Poison! What the fuck are you talking about?
她总是喜欢夸大其词
She always has to exaggerate.
你看到他们有多帅吗 他们简直太有魅力了
You saw how handsome they are? They're such hunks.
当然 他们很帅
Sure, they're handsome,
长得帅就能把我们拖进他们的车里吗
but is that a reason to let them drag us into their car?
他们带走了艾达 我们缄口不言 因为他们只会接吻
They take Ada and we stay quiet, because they're just gonna kiss?
如果明天他们把你带走了呢
What if they take you tomorrow?
如果他们把我们一个接一个都带走了呢
If they take us all, one by one?
别担心
Don't worry.
他们看都不会看你 你还是个小屁孩
They don't even see you, you're still a snot-nosed kid.
你懂个屁
You don't understand shit.
-你要去哪儿 -想去哪就去哪
- Where are you going? - Wherever I want.
-不来吃午饭了吗 -没胃口
- Weren't you coming to lunch? - I lost my appetite.
莉拉 等等
Lila, wait!
我很忙 如果你想浪费时间看索拉拉兄弟
I'm busy, if you wanna waste time watching the Solaras
而且愿意被他们那样对待的话 那请便
and you're happy how they treat you, go right ahead.
但我得工作 我必须赚钱
But I have to work, I have to make money.
否则他们就会玩弄你于股掌之中
Or else they'll squash you just for the hell of it.
看看索拉拉兄弟的行为
Just look how the Solaras behave.
漂亮的皮诺奇娅·卡拉奇 他们永远不会骚扰她
Pinuccia Carracci, who's beautiful, they've never bothered her.
你知道他们为什么这样对艾达吗
You know why they act like this with Ada?
因为她穷 她一无是处
Because she's poor, she doesn't count.
逃离这个地方需要钱
To escape this neighborhood you need money
要赚钱就得打工
and to make money you need work that pays.
他们不会碰我 因为我很丑
They don't touch me because I'm ugly.
但如果真发生了
But if it happens...
在我变有钱之前
until I get rich...
我会用这个保护自己
I'll defend myself with this.
再见 埃莱娜
Bye, Lenù.
嗨 埃莱娜
Hi, Lenù.
嗨
Hi.
-还有吗 -里面有一箱满的
- Got any more? - Inside I've got a full one.
发生什么事了
What's going on?
你做什么了 去哪儿了
What have you done? Where have you been?
-没去哪儿 -跟我回家
- Nowhere. - Let's go home.
回家
Let's go home.
她来找我们兜风 她甚至涂了口红
She came for a drive with us. She even put on lipstick.
-关你什么事 -她是我妹妹
- What do you care? - She's my sister.
那告诉你妹妹不要在附近放荡了
Then tell your sister to stop slutting around the neighborhood.
-我妹妹放荡 -安东尼奥
- My sister's a slut? - Antonio...
-我妹妹放荡是吗 -你妹妹是个荡♥妇♥
- My sister's a slut? - Your sister's a slut.
安东尼奥
Antonio!
救命
Help me!
混♥蛋♥
Pieces of shit!
安东尼奥
Antonio!
救命啊
Help me!
米凯莱 进去吧
Michele, now come in.
米凯莱 住手 快走
Michele, stop it! Go away!
你们他妈的看什么看
The fuck are you looking at?
你们想挨打 完全没问题
There's more for you, too!
走吧
Let's go!
听到了吗
You hear me?
救命啊
Help me!
不自量力的蚂蚁
Pissant!
进去吧 这里没有发生任何事
Inside, nothing happened here.
安东尼奥
Antonio!
我是帕斯卡莱 安东尼奥 看着我
It's Pasquale! Antonio, look at me.
安东尼奥 我们走
Antonio, let's go.
起来
Come.
我们离开这儿
Let's get outta here.
安东尼奥
Antonio...
"Ozia"吗 格雷科 是"Otia"
"Ozia", Greco? "Otia"!
你还记得它是什么意思吗
Do you remember what "otia" means?
我们在这个例子中讲了 它的意思是和平
We said that in this case, "otia" means peace.
所以正确的翻译是
So the correct translation is...
上帝为我们创造和平
God made this peace for us.
译作"上帝赐予我们和平"更贴切
Better: a god gave us this peace.
说说"做了"这个动词的词形变化吧
Tell me the paradigm of "fecit".
你连动词都没学好
You haven't even learned the verbs!
回座位去吧
Go back to your seat.
像这样是学不好的
We're not getting anywhere like this.
"做了"是"做"的完成时态
"Fecit" is the perfect tense of "facere".
明天我们一起复习所有动词
For tomorrow review all the verbs.
并试着翻译看看
Let's try to translate together...
你那里没垫棉花 是吗
You don't put cotton wool there, do you?
你说什么
What?
你的胸部 是真的吗
Your tits, are they real?
是啊 是真的
Yes, they're real.
我就知道 我赌了二十里拉
I knew it! I bet twenty lire.
如果我赢了 我可以给你十里拉
If I win, I can give you ten lire.
-但我需要证据 -什么证据
- But I need proof. - Proof?
你要让我看看那里没有垫棉花
You gotta show me there's no cotton wool.
-你疯了 -等等
- You're out of your mind. - Wait.
十里拉 只要花一分钟
Ten lire, it'll only take a minute.
剧集 | 我的天才女友 | 导航列表