剧集 | 我的天才女友 | 导航列表
所有人都来我家 我们跳舞 喝气泡酒
Everybody come to me, we'll dance, we'll drink spumante.
就像他们说的...
As they say...
新的一年 新的生活
New year, new life.
告诉我你的决定
Let me know.
斯特凡诺
Stefano!
-那烟花呢 -你什么意思
- And the fireworks? - What do you mean?
我们会带我们的 你呢
We'll bring ours, and you?
-你想要多少烟花 -很多
- How many fireworks do you want? - Lots.
那就来我这
Then come to me,
烟花放到黎明都放不完
when dawn breaks we'll still be letting them off.
晚安
Have a nice evening.
他为什么要邀请所有人
Why is he inviting everyone?
为了你 你看到他盯着你时的样子了吗
For you. See how he stared at you?
不 他是为了你才这么做的 他爱你
No, he's doing it for you, he's in love.
为了要你去他家 他请了整个社区的人
To get you into his house, he's even inviting communists,
甚至还有杀他父亲的凶手
even his father's murderers.
我明白了
I see.
他想做些引人注目的事情
He wants to do something to stand out.
斯特凡诺是怎么说的
What's Stefano's message?
「我父亲就那个德性 但我跟他不同
"My father was what he was, but I'm not like him,
这些邻里间的尔虞我诈已经够了」
enough with all this neighborhood scheming."
莉拉说得对
Lila's right.
这不仅仅是在邀请大家一起放烟花
It's not just an invitation to let off fireworks.
他的意思是我们的父亲们做了坏事
He's saying that our fathers did bad things,
但是我们 他们的孩子 应该不一样才对
but we, their children, should be different.
你读太多书了 从不让你的大脑休息
You read too many books, you never let your brain rest.
你说"不一样"是什么意思
What do you mean by "different"?
就是更好 跟索拉拉兄弟相反
Better, the opposite of the Solaras,
他们比他们的爸爸和爷爷还要坏
who are worse than their father and grandfather.
我不确定
I don't know.
我觉得这些是你理解的意思 不是他的本意
I think these are things that you think, not him.
各位 你们还没意识到
Guys, you still haven't realized
斯特凡诺·卡拉奇就是个小丑吗
that Stefano Carracci is a clown?
他邀请我们只是为了在邻居面前炫耀
He's only inviting us to show off in front of the neighborhood.
那我该怎么办
What am I supposed to do?
阿奇勒先生一点点地吸我父亲的血
Don Achille sucked my father's blood a little at a time.
我爸爸是个好人 你知道的
Papa was a good man and you know it,
木匠店就是他的生命
the carpentry shop was his life.
阿奇勒先生利用爸爸 他能怎么办
Don Achille took advantage, what was Papa supposed to do?
你应该看看妈妈从监狱回来时的表情
You should see Mama's face when she comes back from the prison.
你说得对 帕斯卡莱
You're right, Pasquale,
但这恰恰是问题所在
but that's precisely the problem.
你想保持现状还是想有所改变
Do we want to stay like this or do we want to change?
如果我们想有所改变
And if we want to change,
我们是该站在建议我们改变的斯特凡诺的这边
should we be on Stefano's side, who suggests we change,
还是站在荼毒整个街区的索拉拉家那边
or on the Solaras', who are drowning the neighborhood in poison?
我哪边都不想站
I don't want to be on anybody's side.
我想看索拉拉一家去死
I want to see the Solaras dead.
但想想看
But think about it.
如果我们把整个街区的烟花一起放
If we let off the neighborhood fireworks together,
我想看索拉拉家的人是不是还会像小丑一样
I want to see if the Solaras still act like clowns.
晚上好 请进
Good evening, come in.
你好 埃莱娜
Hi, Lenù.
莉拉 晚上好
Lila, good evening.
晚上好 夫人 还好吗
Good evening, madam, all good?
晚上好 费尔南多先生 新年快乐
Good evening, Don Fernando. Happy New Year!
你好 艾达
Hi, Ada.
佩卢索夫人 很荣幸你能来
Signora Peluso, it's a pleasure to have you here.
晚上好 斯特凡诺
Good evening, Stefano.
-晚上好 -维托里奥先生...
- Good evening. - Don Vittorio...
里诺 还好吗
Rino, all good?
谢谢
Thank you.
帕斯卡莱 很荣幸你能来 感谢你的到来
Pasquale, it's a pleasure to have you here, thank you for coming.
我马上就来
I'll be right there.
-尝尝这个 -你不喜欢吗
- Try it. - Don't you like it?
很美味的
They're delicious.
诚实点
Be honest.
各位 我想为新的一年祝酒
Everybody, I'd like to propose a toast to the new year
我很荣幸能邀请到大家前来
and I'm very happy to have you all here.
但首先 我想将这杯酒献给佩卢索夫人
But first, if I may, I'd like to raise a glass to Signora Peluso.
-以及她的孩子们 -谢谢你 孩子
- And her children. - Thank you, son.
卡梅拉
Carmela.
帕斯卡莱
Pasquale.
谢谢你们能来
Thank you for coming.
新的一年 我们每个人都会遇到美好的事
This year wonderful things will happen to all of us,
从婴儿到老人都一样
from the babies to the grandparents.
抛开一切的旧事
Out with the old...
为了我们自己 也为了整个街区能更好
for our own sake and that of the neighborhood.
新年快乐
Happy New Year!
干杯
Cheers!
新年快乐
Happy New Year.
谢谢
Thank you.
-斯特凡诺 我们要干些什么
-里诺说的对 再过十分钟就是新的一年了
- Stefano, what are we doing? - Rino's right, it's ten minutes away.
我们都上去吧
Let's go up!
新的一年对于每个人来说都会是精彩的一年
This is gonna be a great year for everyone!
今晚我们要让整栋大楼颤抖
We'll make the buildings shake tonight!
你会让我颤抖还差不多
You'll make me shake like that.
不然这还算什么新年夜
Or what kind of New Year's Eve is it?
三大箱的火箭烟花 三箱小火箭烟花 轮转烟花
Three crates of rockets for us, three of small rockets, pinwheels...
孩子们在哪儿 拿着
Where are the kids? Here!
-我也想要一个 -给
- I'd like one of these. - Here.
阿方索 你到底要不要来帮忙
Alfonso, you gonna help us, or not?
你像个笨蛋一样呆呆地站在那里
You're just standing there like a lug.
去帮里诺吧
Go and help Rino.
去吧 阿方索
Go, Alfonso.
到午夜了
It's midnight!
到午夜了
It's midnight!
十 九 八
Ten, nine, eight,
七 六 五
seven, six, five,
四 三 二
four, three, two,
一
one...
再填装啊
Reload!
妈妈
Mamma!
那一年的最后一夜就像是场大战
The last night of the year was like a night of battle,
响彻街区和整个那不勒斯的大战
in the neighborhood and all of Naples.
烟花散发出的烟雾让一切都很朦胧
The smoke from the gunpowder made everything hazy.
我想着 如果真的发生内战
If there's a civil war, I thought,
就像罗慕路斯与瑞摩斯间的内战
like the one between Romulus and Remus,
马略与苏拉间的内战 凯撒与庞贝间的内战
between Marius and Sulla, between Caesar and Pompey,
他们的面孔也会跟这些人一样
they would have the same faces as these,
同样的表情 同样的姿势
the same expressions, the same postures.
街区里的每个人都知道
Everyone in the neighborhood knew
在那之前发生的一切都是小打小闹
that what had happened until then was very little.
我们面对的是索拉拉家
Facing us were the Solaras.
大家都说 只有等到
Everyone said that they'd have really let it rip
所有的乞丐放完穷酸的小鞭炮
only after all the beggars had finished their little crackers
和俗气的金银烟花
and showers of silver and gold,
只有等派对真正的主人变成他们
才是精彩的时刻
only when the absolute masters of the party were them.
我们要把你和你的同类都活活烧死
We'll burn you alive, you and your kind!
混♥蛋♥们
Sons of bitches!
对着他的脸发射一枚
Let's fire it into his face.
他们在对我们喷射烟花
They're shooting at us!
各位 他们在瞄准我们喷射
Guys, they're shooting at us!
你们没什么可说的了是吗
You've got nothing more to say?
他们是故意的
They did it on purpose.
慢点 慢一点 别害怕
Slowly, slowly, don't be afraid.
你们也下去 都回家
You come down too, come home.
不要停
Don't stop.
怎么了 混♥蛋♥们
What's wrong, assholes?
剧集 | 我的天才女友 | 导航列表