剧集 | 作案动机(2013) | 导航列表
也因为我想看看你能做出怎样的成果
And because I want to see what you can do to it.
但你不要留任何办公室给
But you're not giving the Preservation Society
哈福德
遗产保护协会
any office space.
喂
Yes?
你确定吗
Are you sure?
我知道了
I see.
谢谢你告诉我
Thank you for letting me know.
出什么事了吗
Is something wrong?
内维尔 怎么了
Neville, what is it?
你遗传了你母亲的眼睛
You have your mother's eyes.
我给了你我的一切
I gave you everything.
我的信任
My trust,
和自信
my confidence.
你待你如自己的孩子
I treated you like my own.
我就是你的孩子
I am your own!
我是你女儿
I'm your daughter.
我女儿已经死了
My daughter is dead.
你强♥奸♥了我母亲
You raped my mother.
你派你的手下威胁她
You sent your goons to threaten her.
让她失去了所有
She lost everything,
甚至还有我
even me.
在那以后她想要自杀
She tried to kill herself after what you did to her.
现在轮到你尝尝失去一切的
Now you're going to see what it feels like
滋味了
to lose everything.
你杀了我
You kill me,
只会自毁灭亡
and you'll only destroy yourself.
我掌握的关于你的证物...
The evidence I have against you--
会消失
Will disappear,
就像25年前一样
just like it did 25 years ago.
你们无法证明这些
You have nothing to substantiate any of this.
事实上我们可以
Actually, we do.
你鞋跟上的玻璃
Glass in the sole of your shoe.
鉴证科会证实
Forensics will match this
它跟在犯罪现场找到的玻璃碎片吻合
to the heritage glass found at the crime scene.
内维尔·蒙哥马利
Neville Montgomery,
你被捕了 罪名是谋杀玛利亚·斯♥诺♥
you are under arrest for the murder of Maria Snow.
我找到那个警♥察♥了
I found the cop.
被内维尔收买♥♥撒谎掩盖他的罪行的那个
The one Neville paid to lie about what he did to you.
不见了的证物
The evidence that went missing.
他还一直保留着
He kept it all these years.
就锁在他家里
Locked up in his house.
我拿到了
I took it.
我今晚就把它交给检察官
I'm going to give it to the prosecutor tonight,
所有人都会知道他对你的恶行
and everyone is going to know what he did to you.
内维尔终于要为自己的所为付出代价了
Neville is finally going to pay for what he did.
要知道 哈福德交友甚广
You know, Halford has a lot of friends.
我们要被很多人不待见了
We're not going to be popular in some circles.
他是黑警 这是他罪有应得
He was dirty. He deserves what he gets.
对此有异议的人
Anyone who disagrees with that
不配继续做警♥察♥
doesn't deserve to wear a badge.
你做内部调查员肯定很称职
You'd be a good internal investigator.
你现在又是众人眼中的红人了
Well, you're the golden boy again.
布拉斯一定会竭尽所能
Brass is going to be falling all over themselves
给你晋升
to promote you.
拭目以待吧
We'll see about that.
好了 我准备把…
Okay... I’m going to get the--
好吧
Okay, uh...
我一会儿再回来
I'm going to come back.
-亲爱的 没事 -不不 我们没事
- Oh, honey, it's fine. - No, no, we're good.
真抱歉
I'm so sorry--
我正准备要走
I was just leaving.
他会没事的
And he is gonna be fine.
主刀医生我很熟 医术没的说
I know the surgeon. He's in good hands.
我们说好了的
We've got a deal.
你答应我了的
We got a deal.
对 没错
Yes, that's right.
不谈手术的事
There's no talking about the surgery.
好
Okay.
不说了
No talking.
-好的 -再见
- Okay. - Bye.
谢谢你 医生
Thank you, Doctor.
再见
Bye.
你害怕吗
Are you scared?
你刚没听到她…
Did you not just hear what she--
那是贝蒂答应你的
That's your deal with Betty.
你跟我 显然说好的不一样
You and me, we got a different deal, clearly.
好吧 我有点怕
Okay, I'm scared,
但我想的不是手术
but I don't think about the surgery.
更像是 手术以后的事情
More about, like, you know, what comes next.
我懂
Oh, yeah.
你会恢复的 满血复活
You'll bounce back, good as new.
也许吧 但瞧瞧你啊
Yeah, maybe. But look at you, right?
抓到了内维尔 你一定很高兴吧
You got Neville, you've got to feel pretty good.
等庭审结束 他被真正关进牢里
I'll feel better when the trial's over
我会更高兴
and he's locked up.
好好享受这个时刻 搭档
Savor the moment, partner.
你给你弄来了一条鱼
I got you a fish.
我在文章里读到
I read an article
养宠物的人会活得更久
that people with pets live longer.
-谢谢 -不用
- Thank you. - You're welcome.
你们好 要开始啦
Oh, hey, here we go.
山姆 泰勒 这是我的搭档 安琪
Sam, Tyler, this is my partner, Angie.
这是医生们
These are the boys.
好的
Okay...
行 出发吧
All right, here we go.
听着 等你醒来时
Now, listen, when you wake up,
我会在这里陪着你
I will be here for you.
如果不在 我就在餐厅里
If I'm not, I'm in the cafeteria.
你们能等一下吗
Can you hold up just one second?
听着
Listen,
一切都会好的
it's going to be fine.
你不会有事的
You are going to be fine.
我不会有事的
I'm going to be fine.
好了
All right.
帮我拿着这个
Hey, hold these.
好的
Oh, yeah.
一会儿见
I'll see you soon.
好
Okay.
剧集 | 作案动机(2013) | 导航列表