剧集 | 作案动机(2013) | 导航列表
Do you have any idea
凶手是怎么使他屈服的吗
how the killer got him to submit?
你看到他左边太阳穴的挫伤了吗
Yeah. You see the contusion on his left temple?
这一击足够他失去行动力了
That blow was hard enough to incapacitate him--
说不定他还昏迷了几分钟呢
Maybe even render him unconscious for a few minutes.
这时间把他弄进车绰绰有余
That's more than enough time to get him into a car.
没错 我还发现了一根头发
Mm-hmm. Oh! And I found a hair--
不是里克的
--not Rick's--
粘在胶带上
stuck to the duct tape.
已经送去鉴证科了
I sent it to forensics for analysis.
我最近想了很多事
So I've been thinking a lot about things, and, uh...
我在本不该退缩的事情上退缩了
I think I backed away from something that I shouldn't have.
我觉得我有愧于你
I think I made a mistake with you...
对此我很抱歉
And I'm sorry that I did that.
我就是觉得 当时...
I just think that, at the time...
那个 我是想说
I'm just-- What I'm trying to say is
我很想约你去吃晚餐
that I really would like to take you to dinner.
我考虑一下再给你答复
I will have to get back to you.
好的 想好了就告诉我
Okay. Just, um... you let me know.
-我会的 -好的
- I will. - Okay.
清空房♥子
他在干什么
What is he doing?
你继续睡吧
Go back to sleep.
我去看看
I'll take care of it.
里克
Rick!
里克 里克
Rick. Rick!
你好啊 拉里
Aw, hey, Larry.
你究竟在干什么 现在才凌晨五点
What the hell are you doing? It's 5:00 a.m..
天 这声音把你吵醒了吗
Gosh. Did I-- Did the noise wake you up?
当然啦
Well, of course it did!
很抱歉 老兄 我在农场长大
I'm sorry, pal. You know, I grew up on a farm.
如果五点我不起床工作
If I'm not working at 5:00 a.m.,
就浪费了一天的大好时光
I'm wasting the better part of the day.
那就做点不那么吵的事
Well, do something that requires a little less noise,
行吗
would you?
海伦需要好好睡觉
Helen needs her sleep!
好的 一定
Of course. Of course.
听说她的身体状况不太好 我真的很遗憾
I'm really sorry to hear that she's not doing so well.
谢谢你的关心
I appreciate it.
拉里
Hey, Larry.
正好你在这儿
While I've got you--
你知道我一直念叨的那棵树吧
You know that tree I've been talking about?
知道
Yeah.
那根枝子都伸进我家院子里了
That's quite the overhanging branch into our yard.
不知道你能不能修剪一下
I wonder if you could give it a trim?
等我有时间了就弄
I'll get round to it when I can.
我也不想烦你
I wouldn't bug you about it,
但我担心
but I'm worried
它会掉下来 砸到围篱
it's going to fall and take out that fence.
你愿意的话 我很乐意帮你搞定
I'm happy to take care of it for you, if you want.
我说了我会弄的
I said I'll do it!
阿尔·格兰特不是唯一
Al Grant wasn't the only client
受到里克敲诈的客户
that Rick blackmailed.
我找到另外三个
I found three other clients
给他回扣的客户
that were giving him kickbacks
以确保保险理赔正常进行
to keep their claims alive.
什么样的回扣
Huh! What kind of kickbacks?
电子设备 地毯
Electronics. Carpeting.
一些食品杂货
Groceries.
这就能解释
Well, that explains
他家成堆的食物了
the, uh, stockpile of food in the house.
这些人都有不在场证明吗
Do they all have alibis?
都查过了没问题
They all check out.
你知道这还是我的桌子呢 对吧
Uh, you know, that's still my desk, right?
我就查一下邮件
I'm just checking my email.
用你电脑也能查
Which you could check at your desk.
太远了
My desk is very far away.
鉴证科已确认胶带上的头发
Forensics identified the hair strand
是女性的
found on the duct tape as female.
是莉萨·怀特的吗
Lisa Wyatt's?
咱们得再拿个比较样本
We need to get a comparison sample
给鉴证科确认一下
for forensics to be sure.
她老公死了
So her husband's dead
她人却不见了
and now she's nowhere to be found?
她嫌疑最大
Yeah. She's our best suspect.
咱们得发个全面通缉
We've got to get a B.O.L.O. out on her.
我去标记她的手♥机♥信♥号♥♥和信♥用♥卡♥
I'll flag her phone and credit cards.
我真希望事情不是这结果 劳伦斯
I certainly wish things were different, Lawrence,
不过还好海伦投了保
however I am happy Helen had insurance.
你都不知道有多少人没有保险
You don't know how often I see people without it.
你想让我把支票的钱存入哪个账户
Which, uh, account do you want me to deposit the check into?
都不是 我想兑现
Neither. I want it in cash.
全部金额吗
All of it?
要大面值的钞票
Large bills.
通常来说 这种要求
Well, generally, we need a phone call in advance
需要提前电♥话♥预约
for a request like this.
不管你今天能给我多少
Well, whatever you can give me today,
我都要了
I'll take.
如果你不介意的话
Y-you don't mind me asking,
我想问你用这些钱干嘛
what are you going to do with all this money?
我要去见我的一生至爱
I'm going to meet the love of my life.
莉萨·怀特的通话和短♥信♥记录来了
Hey, Lisa Wyatt's phone and text records came in.
这些短♥信♥真露骨
Well, these texts are explicit.
这位舔莉萨·怀特脚趾的
So who's this "Carlos Rodriguez"
叫"卡洛斯·罗德里格斯"的人是谁
when he's not sucking Lisa Wyatt's toes?
她的西班牙语老师
Her Spanish teacher.
很显然我们也不是唯一在找他的
Apparently, we're not the only ones looking for him, either.
移♥民♥局也在找他
Immigration is after him.
为什么 他是非法移♥民♥吗
Why? He's here illegally?
签证一年前就过期了
Visa expired a year ago.
知道是谁举报他的吗
Guess who reported him?
里克·怀特
Rick Wyatt.
他觉得那是他的公民职责
He felt that it was his civic duty.
莉萨·怀特几天前
Lisa Wyatt emptied the bank account
清空了她的银行账户
a couple days ago.
她拿走了多少钱
How much she take?
两万零三百还有些零钱
$20,300, and change.
这么多钱是准备跑路了
That's a lot of "Leaving the country" money.
我们应该查查航♥空♥公♥司♥那边
We should check with airlines.
[西语]求校
Y, mi esposa...
什么
What?
你在上西班牙语课
You're taking spanish,
应该知道是什么意思
you should know what that means.
你这是干什么
What are you doing?
我在对你喜欢的事情培养兴趣
I'm taking an interest in the things you like.
不 你是在考验我
No. You're checking up on me,
你太多疑了
and you're acting paranoid.
我没有 我只是关注当下
I'm not. I'm being present.
就像咨♥询♥师说的那样
Like the counselor said.
我去跑步了
I'm going for a run.
没事吧 莉萨
Everything okay, Lisa?
一切都好
Yeah, everything's fine.
你这么问真贴心
It's nice of you to ask, though.
这么晚还在外面干什么
What are you doing out here so late?
劳伦斯
Oh... Lawrence.
海伦总是期待看到树亮起来
Yeah. Helen always looks forward to seeing the tree lit up,
所以我们今年就早一点过圣诞了
so we're going to have Christmas a little early this year.
海伦真幸运
Helen is a lucky woman.
不 我才是幸运的那个
No. I'm the lucky one.
你不是去跑步了吗
Thought you were going for a run.
我是要去的
I am.
剧集 | 作案动机(2013) | 导航列表