剧集 | 作案动机(2013) | 导航列表
He got caught trespassing.
不是什么大事
It's no big deal.
肆意破坏私人财产呢
Vandalizing private property?
只是一小块而已
It was a small piece.
你这是怎么了
What happened to you?
他和保安打起来了
Oh, he got into a fight with a security guard.
没有打架 只是推搡而已
No, it wasn't a fight, it was just a scuffle.
没什么大不了的
It's not a big deal.
到楼下去
Downstairs.
我们一会儿再说这事
We'll talk about this later.
我们不能轻饶他 不然他会骑到我们头上的
We can't be soft on him. He will walk all over us.
是啊 别让个混♥蛋♥骑到你头上 妈妈
Yeah, don't let some jerk walk all over you, mom.
他只是适应起来遇到了麻烦
He's just having trouble adjusting.
又不是只有他一个难以适应
Well, he's not the only one.
说实话 我不知道还能忍♥受多久
Honestly, I don't know how much more of this I can tolerate.
你不会是在说...
Are you really saying...
总得牺牲些什么
Something has got to give.
十分钟内会在三号♥泊位出发
Will be departing from berth three in 10 minutes.
冷静 哥们 拿走吧
Okay, easy, man, take it.
鞋也给我
And the shoes.
好的
Yeah, okay. Okay.
给你
There.
赫曼你好
Hey, Herman.
我只是进来告诉你
I just came in to tell you,
他的指派律师一时半会来不了
his rent-a-lawyer won't be here for a little while.
-他们有说要多久吗 -至少得几个小时
- They say how long? - Couple of hours anyway.
我一小时后就下班了 难道要等到
I'm off in an hour. Is this going to have to
明天早上了吗
wait till tomorrow morning?
祝贺你 赫曼
Congratulations, Herman.
你今晚要待在拘留所了
You get to spend the night in holding.
听着 你确定你不想现在就了解此事吗
Listen, you sure you don't want to get this out of the way just now?
你只需要告诉我们
All you've got to do
周五凌晨三点你在哪里
is tell us where you were Friday, 3:00 A.M.
我们可没兴趣因为涂鸦逮捕你 赫曼
We're not interested in arresting you for graffiti, Herman.
葛兰维和太平洋街口 我有幅很大的创作
Granville and Pacific. I did a big piece.
你们可以去查
You can check.
我们会的 会去查的
Oh, we will. We'll do that.
你的指纹为什么会出现在佩里的住处
Why were your fingerprints in Perry's loft?
几周前
Couple weeks ago,
我开始收到一位女士发来的
I start getting emails from some lady
有关伏特加宣传的邮件
about a Vodka campaign.
然后她说话的语气
Then she starts talking to me
好像我们已经开始共事了一样
like we're already working together.
我告诉她停下来
I told her to get bent.
后来我看见了一条有我风格的广♥告♥
Then I saw an ad in my style.
-你觉得是佩里做的 -除了他
- You figured it was Perry. - No one else would have the balls
没人敢偷我的创意了
to steal from me, man.
我明白了 所以你就去了他的住处
I see, so you went over to his loft
和他理论
to set him straight about etiquette.
不然我应该怎么做呢
What else was I supposed to do?
除了攻击以外你干什么都行
Well, almost anything other than assault.
是啊 比如你可以投诉
Yeah, like, you could file a complaint,
交给警方之类的
you know, with the police, for example.
不
No.
"蔓延"必须保持匿名
Contagion has to remain anonymous.
他不得不用第三人称说他自己吗
Does he have to talk about himself in the third person?
韦斯
Wes!
不要 韦斯
No! Wes!
你
You...
站住
Stop. Hey, stop!
别跑
Stop it.
过来
Come here!
过来
Come here!
看起来
So, it turns out
假冒的神秘魔力也很昂贵啊
that fake mystique is expensive, too.
我们知道佩里·道尔不是真的"蔓延"
We know Perry Doyle wasn't the real Contagion.
问题是 你知道吗
The question is, did you?
看起来是的
Looks like a yes.
看起来像是
Yeah, that looks like,
我的职业生涯可能要完蛋了
"Uh-oh, my career might be over."
我才是受害者
Hey, I'm the victim here.
佩里骗了我 当我意识到的时候
Perry scammed me. When I realized...
我已经告诉了所有人我签下了"蔓延"
I'd already told everyone I had Contagion.
如果我说出真♥相♥的话
If I had to admit the truth,
我的事业可能就真完了
my career would be over.
你可以解雇他啊
You could have fired him.
他第一部作品做得很棒
He did a great job on the first piece,
而且他还跟我说
and he gave me this sob story
他要赚钱抚养他的孩子
about needing money to support his kid.
等等 什么小孩
Wait a minute, what kid?
这事他也撒谎了
He lied about that, too?
难以置信
Unbelievable.
坐下
Sit down.
你知道你妈妈和我有多着急吗
Do you have any idea how worried your mother and I have been?
兰斯
Lance, it's...
你回来就是为了偷东西
Then you come back here to steal from me?
在我为你做了那么多事情以后
After everything I've done for you?
你还真是圣人 兰斯
Yeah, yeah, you're a real prince, Lance.
韦斯利别说了
Wesley, please!
重要的是韦斯回来了
The important thing is that Wes is back.
从今以后我们大家都要更努力一些
And we're all going to try a lot harder from now on.
可以吗
Aren't we?
你复查过赫曼的不在场证明吗
Hey, did you run down Herman's alibi?
不需要 他记录的身高是1.86米
Didn't have to. Booking puts him in at 6'1".
根据栏杆的高度判断
Judging by the height of the railing,
他比立交桥上的家伙高15厘米
he's a good six inches taller than the guy on the overpass.
这家伙很矮 不是吗
Yeah, this guy is short, isn't he?
珍妮特·王
Janet Wong.
你做了什么 安排了会面吗
What did you do, you set up a meeting?
没有
No.
有点惊讶
That's a bit of a surprise.
我觉得很恶心
I felt sick about it.
但他愿意付这么多
But he was willing to pay so much.
我只需要
And all I had to do
把戴瑞克·卡斯特和加维关在一间牢房♥里
was put Derek Caster in a cell with Garvey.
我们只需要名字
All we want is a name.
听着 珍妮特 我明白
Hey, listen, Janet, I get it.
你是单亲母亲
You're a single mom.
工薪阶层 赚的不多
Working remand, that's not a big paycheque.
你发现了一个赚钱的机会
You saw an opportunity,
就利用了它
you took it.
是律师 亨利·冈瑟
This lawyer, Henry Guenther.
是他吗
Is that him?
是的
Yes.
他给了你多少钱
How much did he pay you?
五万现金
50,000 cash.
你向梅森·加维保证他杀了卡斯特能拿多少钱
And how much did you promise Mason Garvey to kill Caster?
五千
Five.
冈瑟是怎么付给你钱的
How did Guenther pay you?
他把车停在餐馆外面 钱留在车里
He left the money in his car, parked at a diner.
我只需要过去取走
All I had to do was pick it up.
你和安琪还在调查戴瑞克·卡斯特的谋杀案吗
Are you and Angie still investigating Derek Caster's murder?
安琪认为内维尔·蒙哥马利有嫌疑
Well, Angie thinks that Neville Montgomery is dirty.
你觉得呢
What do you think?
我也觉得内维尔·蒙哥马利有问题
I think that Neville Montgomery is dirty.
我希望你们手上有确凿的证据
I hope you have something solid on him.
为什么这么说
Why's that?
当我还在金融犯罪部门时曾经
We investigated Montgomery on two separate occasions
因两起案子调查过蒙哥马利
when I was in financial crimes.
似乎不管我们找到他的什么把柄
It didn't seem to matter what we had on him,
他总是有合理的解释
剧集 | 作案动机(2013) | 导航列表