剧集 | 作案动机(2013) | 导航列表
因为钱被杀了
Over money.
你知道吗 这让我心碎
You know? Breaks my heart.
有人在那小孩的世界撕了一个洞
Someone just tore a hole in that kid's world.
你要我开车带你过去吗
You want me to drive you over?
你可以告诉她你所谓顾客的权利
You can tell her all about your customer's rights.
都是合法的
It was all legal.
上周 有个人
Last week, there was a guy.
他买♥♥了个压弹器
He bought a bullet press.
子弹壳
Casings.
你知道他的名字吗
You get his name?
不知道 他付的现金
No. He paid cash.
但是他邀请我去他的派对了
But, uh, he invited me to his party.
你记得地址吗
You remember the address?
能写给我吗
Write it down for me?
嗨 维嘉
Hey, Vega,
我这儿有个地址需要你查一下
Got an address I need you to look at.
很有趣嘛
Oh, this is fun.
我以为李说过
I thought Lee said
只会有些亲密的好友参加
this was just going to be a few close friends.
是啊 你有见到他吗
I know. Do you see him anywhere?
也许我们应该离开
Know what? Maybe we should just go.
什么 当然不了 你疯了吗
What? No! Are you crazy?
我们才刚刚到
We just got here.
才刚到 放松点
We just got here live a little.
我知道
I know.
开心的感觉真好
Oh, it feels so good to smile.
-这些是你店里的吗 -是啊
- Are those from your shop? - Yeah.
他想把这儿布置得最好
Yeah, he wanted to pull out all the stops.
太好了
Yes...
太好了 你们来了
Yes, you made it.
这儿很疯狂吧
Isn't this crazy?
我只认识差不多十个人
I know, like, 10 people here.
蒂姆 蒂米
Tim! Timmy!
就是这家伙
This is the guy.
你是布莱尔吧 我是蒂姆
Blair, right? Tim.
我是艾拉
Ella.
来吧 我们要喝点
Come on, we got to drink.
这是一点儿桑格利亚汽酒
This is a little Sangria.
勾兑了伏特加
With Vodka.
或许还有点龙舌兰
Maybe a little Tequila.
说实话
Let's be honest,
我也不知道这里面都掺了什么
I don't know what the hell is in here,
但反正我们喝就行了 对吧
but we're gonna drink it anyway, huh?
我们明天还要上班
Yeah, we gotta work tomorrow.
那是明天的事 朋友
That's tomorrow, friend.
是啊 明天才需要担心
Yeah, that's tomorrow.
天哪
Oh, my god.
这里发生了什么
What happened in here?
先生
Sir.
那可能是证物
That could be evidence.
我需要你在那儿等着 谢谢你
I need you to stay right there, thank you.
如今的人啊
People these days.
你的租客是怎么支付租金的
The guy you rented to, how did he pay?
现金 预先支付
Cash, up front.
六万块
60,000.
六个月的租金和押金
Six months rent and deposit.
明白了 那没有引起你的警觉吗
I see, and that didn't set off any alarm bells for you?
这地方已经空了快一年了
This place has been empty for almost a year.
房♥东开价这么高
With the owner's price tag,
能找到个傻帽愿意租它已经很幸运了
I was lucky to find a sucker to rent it.
我们查过了他给你的名字
Well, we checked the name that he gave you.
那是假名
That was a fake.
-真的吗 -是的
-Really? -Yeah.
这就是我吃惊的样子
This is my surprised face.
房♥东会杀了我的
The owner is going to kill me.
我要多久才能来打扫这里
How soon can I get in here to clean this mess up?
我不知道
I don't know,
这样的地方 很难讲
a place like this, that's hard to say.
我们可能需要几天
It could take us days
来整理这里所有可能的证物
to process all the potential evidence in here.
甚至会几周
I mean, weeks, even.
你们不能这样对我
You can't do that to me.
我们还真可以这样做
Actually, we can do that to you.
是否开放物业是由我们决定的
Release of the property is at our discretion, you see.
这才对了
There you go.
现在这表情才更像是惊讶
Yeah, that looks more like your surprised face.
布莱尔
Blair?
我真的需要和你谈谈
I really need to talk to you.
你能来开门吗
Can you come to the door, please?
马上来
Yeah, just a second.
很重要
It's important.
我觉得银行劫匪的身份有进展了
I think we got a positive I.D. on our bank robber.
李·沃德
Lee Ward.
地高辛的处方
Prescription for Digoxin.
药瓶是满的
The bottle's full.
跟我们服药过量的猜想不一致
That doesn't support our O.D. theory.
这边有什么发现吗
Anything down here?
典型的狂欢派对 只有一处例外
The wake of a 24-7 party, with one exception.
-这些花 -和这里的装饰不搭
- The flowers. - Doesn't quite fit the vignette.
这家伙挺有品味
Guy had taste.
这个咖啡机比一辆车还贵
That espresso machine costs more than a car.
也许只是安琪的破车
Well, Angie's car maybe.
你真幽默
You're hilarious.
在车♥库♥里发现了压弹器
Found the bullet press in the garage,
还有红色车漆和涂漆设备
along with red automotive paint and spray gear.
逃跑车辆是红色的
The getaway car was red.
垃圾桶里还有部一次性手♥机♥
And there was a burner cell that was in the trash.
已经摔烂了
It was smashed,
但也许电子鉴定科的人可以获取些数据
but maybe digital forensics might find data.
好
Yeah.
我什么都没说 我发誓
I didn't say anything, I swear.
现在还没
Not yet.
但你会说的
But you will.
请不要
Please don't!
请不要
Please-- please don't!
求你了
Please...
我可以帮你
I can help you.
你需要逃走 对吧
You need to get away, right?
你需要钱吧 我可以给你钱
You need money? I can get you money.
什么
What?
从你店里拿一百块吗
$100 from your store?
李的住处藏了一堆钱
Lee has a stash at his house.
我可以带你去
I can take you there.
把钱给你
I can give you the money.
我跟你在一起的话布莱尔不会轻举妄动的
Blair's not going to do anything if I'm with you.
艾拉
Ella...
如果有路过的保安异样地看着我
If a crossing guard so much as looks at me funny,
她就死定了
she's dead.
会没事的 会没事的
It's going to be okay. It's going to be okay.
李·沃德没有犯罪记录
No criminal record for Lee Ward.
只有驾照 登记的是旧地址
Just a driver's license. Old address.
那些是监控录像静态图吗
Are those the security-camera stills?
对
Yeah.
你看到这个映像了吗
You see this reflection?
看起来它好像拍到了
Looks like it may have caught a glimpse
逃跑车辆车头大灯的一角
of the getaway car's headlights.
是的 其形状和照射模式
Yeah, their shape and spread pattern
也许能帮我们缩小车辆的型号♥
might help us narrow down the model of the car.
我让电子鉴定科的人跟进
I'll get digital forensics to follow up.
他们确实需要些活做
Well, they need something to do,
剧集 | 作案动机(2013) | 导航列表