剧集 | 作案动机(2013) | 导航列表
我是马克·克洛斯警长 凶案组的
Staff Sergeant Mark Cross, Homicide.
首先
First,
兔子以之字形曲折前进穿过田野
the rabbit zigzags through the field.
然后 兔子绕着树跑
Then, the rabbit runs around the tree
至少七圈
at least seven times,
接着兔子跑回它的洞穴
then the rabbit runs back into his warren...
劳伦斯
Lawrence?
好吧 我以为我们
Oh, see, I thought
是要秘密保护她
we were trying to keep her off the radar.
我也曾这么以为 直到她抛下未婚夫
Well, so did I, till she dumped her fiance
还夺走他的工作 新闻上铺天盖地都是
and took his job-- it's all over the news.
从敌人变成盟友 跨度真够大的
Enemy to ally is a pretty big jump.
像这样的雄心壮志可不是一夜之间形成的
Ambition like that doesn't just turn up overnight,
所以我想查一下
so I thought I'd take a look.
既然你都查了 那么...
Mm. Well, I mean, you're into it now, so...
有什么有趣的发现吗
Anything interesting?
她密封的青少年犯罪记录里什么都有
Her sealed juvie files got everything.
持有毒品 破坏公物
There's drug possession, vandalism,
小偷小摸 凡是你能想到的...
shoplifting, you name it--
是啊 密封的
Yes, "sealed."
你知道这不能作为对她的证据
You know you can't use any of that against her.
有没有她成年后的指控
Any charges as an adult?
没有 她十五岁就停止了一切犯罪行为
No. Whatever she was into stopped when she turned 15.
也许她改过自新了
Maybe she cleaned up her act?
或者她学会了如何不被抓住
Mm. Or she learned how not to get caught.
人是可以改变的
You know, people can change.
好吧
Yeah, okay.
别让这事干扰了怀特的案子
Don't let this interfere with the Wyatt case.
不会的 我已经派卢卡斯去调查
I won't, I've got Lucas looking into
近期被拒绝的保险索赔了
any recently rejected insurance claims.
你跟遇害者的妻子谈过了吗
Okay, have you spoken to the victim's wife yet?
她不接电♥话♥ 也不在公♥司♥
She's not answering her phone. She's not at work.
所以我想过会儿去她家拜访一下
So I thought I'd swing by her house later,
但我觉得卢卡斯需要帮忙
but I think Lucas needs a hand.
奥斯卡 能听见我说话吗
Oscar? Can you hear me?
CAT扫描显示 你的甲状腺上长了点东西
The CAT scan revealed a mass on your thyroid.
这也许就能解释为何你的初期症状
It may explain why your initial symptoms
表现为凸眼性甲状腺肿了
suggested Grave's disease.
那然后会怎么样呢
So, what-- what happens next?
我们想给你做个活组织检查
We'd like you to do a biopsy.
这样就能证实我们的判断
That'll confirm our diagnosis
并决定下一步如何治疗
and determine our next course of action.
好好休息吧
Try and get some rest.
你现在生活压力越少
The less stress you have in your life right now,
对身体越好 好吗
the better. Okay?
医院会再联♥系♥你来做活组织检查的时间
The hospital will contact you to schedule a biopsy.
奥斯卡...
Oscar...
现在我们能治好你的病了
Now we can treat this.
好吗
Okay?
你知道你自己是什么吗
You know what you are?
你就是个贼 你偷钱
You're a thief. You steal money!
要么你还钱 要么拿房♥子抵债
Either you make a payment or I go after your house.
你可以推着你那辆助步车
And you can push that walker of yours
直接去流浪者救济站了
right into a homeless shelter.
你听见没
You hear me?
要么还钱 要么收拾东西滚蛋
Pay me or start packing!
你自己选吧
Your choice!
劳伦斯
Lawrence.
我没想到你这么快就回来了
I didn't expect to see you so soon.
你有时间吗
You got a minute?
当然 你现在怎么样
Of course. How're you doing?
快进来 坐吧
Come in, come in. Sit down.
你想喝什么吗 咖啡还是茶
You want anything? Coffee? Tea?
我这里有花草混合茶 它...
I got this herbal blend that's--
不用了 谢谢
Yeah. No. I'm fine. Thanks.
我要辞职 丹
I'm quitting, Dan.
听着...
Look... uh.
海伦去世才一周
It's only been a week since Helen passed away.
你不必现在
Y-you don't have to
就做出这种决定
make this sort of decision right now.
我想了好一阵子了 丹
I've been thinking about it for a while, Dan.
我明白 现在你很煎熬
It's a difficult time, I understand.
但你的活我在处理了
But your files are being managed.
我跟你说实话
And to tell you the truth,
我有点喜欢再次上前线干活的感觉
I'm kind of enjoying getting my hands dirty again.
慢慢来 别着急
Take all the time you need.
我们的减轻压力计划
That's what our stress reduction program
目的就是这个
is all about.
你是个好老板 丹
You've been a good boss, Dan.
也是个好朋友
A good friend.
但是时候说再见了
But it's time to say goodbye.
有人给你带来了鲜花
Someone brought you flowers.
是谁想抢走我妻子
Who's trying to steal my wife?
艾伦教士来过
Reverend Allen stopped by.
他真好
That was nice of him.
工作如何
How was work?
你以前知道你老公是个人♥渣♥吗
Did you know your husband's an ass?
当然知道
Of course I know.
不然你以为我为什么嫁给你
Why do you think I married you?
因为我穿苏格兰裙很性感
Because I looked hot in a kilt?
不 不是因为苏格兰裙
Nah, it wasn't the kilt.
是因为你性感的膝盖
It was those sexy knees of yours.
我该痛打谁一顿
So... who do I have to lay a beating to?
有个女的来公♥司♥
Some woman came in.
还的全是零钱
Made her payment all in change.
我很遗憾 你得处理这种事
I'm sorry you had to deal with that.
不是她的错
It's not her fault.
他丈夫跑了
Her husband ran off.
丢给她三个孩子 还有如山的债务
Left her with three kids, a mountain of debt.
她已经尽力了
She's doing the best she can.
我们现在情况如何
How are we doing?
很好 怎么了
Fine. Why?
日班护士...
The day nurse...
说这可能是她在这儿干的最后一周了
said this might be her last week.
似乎我们的保险索赔
Something about our insurance
被拒绝了
being denied.
我告诉她别用这事烦你
I told her not to bother you with that.
是保险公♥司♥搞错了
The insurance company made a mistake.
别担心 我正在处理
Don't worry. I'm dealing with it.
你不必保护我
You don't have to protect me.
如果出了什么问题
If there was a problem,
我会告诉你的
I'd tell you.
阿尔·格兰特
Al Grant?
有什么事吗
There a problem?
我是布莱恩·卢卡斯警探 这是马克·克洛斯警长
Detective Brian Lucas. Sergeant Mark Cross.
我们想问你几个关于里克·怀特的问题
We want to ask you some questions about Rick Wyatt.
抱歉 我知道我不该那么做
I'm sorry, I know I shouldn't have done it.
都是为了我儿子
It was for my son.
好 你必须转过身去
Okay, we need you to turn around,
把手放在车上
Put your hands on the vehicle.
你得告诉我们你为什么这么做
You want to tell us why you did it?
里克把我逼上绝路了 我别无选择
Rick backed me into a corner. I had no choice!
那你也不用杀了他
You didn't have to kill him.
什么 里克死了
What? Rick's dead?
对 你刚承认谋杀了他
Yeah, and you just confessed to his murder.
不 不 等一下
No, no! No. Wait.
不是我杀的 我只是偷了建筑材料而已
I didn't kill him. I stole construction supplies.
他真的死了
He's really dead?
你为什么偷建筑材料
Why would you steal supplies?
我儿子得癌症了 伙计
My son's got cancer, man.
剧集 | 作案动机(2013) | 导航列表