剧集 | 作案动机(2013) | 导航列表
伦敦死于今天凌晨2点到6点
London died sometime between 2:00 and 6:00 am.
有人把致命化学品当作可♥卡♥因♥给她服用
Someone disguised a lethal chemical as cocaine.
她的尸体在
Her body was found in an alley
你的一个建筑工地的小巷里被发现
near one of your construction sites.
警♥察♥认定为谋杀
The police are treating it as a homicide.
有嫌犯了吗
Do they have any suspects?
这个我还不知道
I haven't been able to find that out yet.
你觉得谁嫌疑最大
Do you have any suspects?
我可以查查
There are some people from her old life
她以前认识的几个人
that I can look into.
查吧
Do it.
不用多说了
Say no more.
所以要我回菲沙围
So, back to Fraserview...
这就是你来的目的吗
Is that what this is?
对 回菲沙围
Yes, back to Fraserview.
如果我爸能接受我的真面目
My dad would save himself a lot of money
他就可以省下很多钱
if he could just accept the fact that this is who I am.
行了吧 伦敦
Come on, London.
你心里清楚自己比这强多了
You know you're better than this.
是啊 被浪费掉太多天赋
Yeah, so much wasted potential.
布莱恩
Brian.
看这个 是毒品匿名单
Look at this, it's a narcotics anonymous book.
一纸名单
A list of names?
第九步 "道歉补偿"
Step nine, "making amends."
也许有人不接受她的道歉
So, maybe somebody didn't accept her apology.
不是吧
Really?
伦敦体内没有致幻毒品
So, there were no narcotics in London's system.
昨晚不管是什么让她旧瘾复发
Well, whatever made her fall off the wagon last night
都发生在8点至10点之间
happened between 8:00 and 10:00
在她去派对前
before she even got to the party.
弗兰克那里怎么样了
How did it go with Franco?
他和伦敦10点半离开派对
He and London slipped away from the party
进行秘密会谈
to have a private meeting at 10:30.
他们都谈了些什么
Okay, what did they talk about?
我问他时 他要求有律师在场
When I asked him, he lawyered up.
但任何人都可能在派对上给她化学品
But anybody could have given her chemicals at the party.
直到有证据证明并非如此
Until we have evidence to the contrary,
弗兰克·维嘉就是头号♥嫌疑犯
Franco Vega is our prime suspect.
这杯子是干净的吧
This was clean, right?
酒精几乎能杀死所有脏东西
The alcohol should kill just about anything.
才办一天案 就要回去招募新兵了吗
So, one day, and then you're back to recruiting?
显然
Apparently.
我根本不该离开
I never should have left.
你根本不该离开
You never should have left.
你以为这有帮助
You thought it was going to help.
我以为这有帮助
I thought it was going to help.
但结果并没有
But it didn't help.
结果并没有
It didn't help.
弗兰克·维嘉是嫌犯 真的吗
Franco Vega a suspect? Really?
他是伦敦·蒙哥马利生前见到的最后一个人
Well, he was the last person to see London Montgomery alive.
她有过性行为吗
Was there any evidence of sexual activity?
据我所知
As far as I can tell,
她只用姜汁汽水和巧克力蛋糕
she celebrated her birthday with diet ginger ale
庆祝了自己的生日
and chocolate cake.
你得告诉警♥察♥你都知道些什么
You need to tell the police what you know.
你知道这并不简单
You know that is not easy.
本应很简单
It should be.
一个女人死了
A woman is dead,
一个与你有秘密关系的女人
a woman that you had a secret relationship with.
我很感激
I appreciate
你没跟你同事说什么
you're not saying anything to your colleagues.
他们总会想明白的
Well, they'll eventually figure it out.
伦敦·蒙哥马利吸入了有毒化学品
London Montgomery snorted a toxic chemical.
你在暗示 那是我给她的吗
Are you implying that I gave it to her?
我是想告诉你小心点
I'm telling you to be careful.
我们认为这是
We believe this is a list of names
她想道歉的人的名单
of people she wanted to apologize to.
我们找到了名单上所有的人
We've identified everyone on the list
除了画圈的两个
except for the circled names.
Dee和Jay
Dee and Jay?
有可能是首字母缩写
They could be initials.
伦敦拼...
London spells...
会把字母都拼出来
Spelled out letters.
她给我发的电邮里
When she sent me an email,
会根据字母"M"的发音
She'd spell out the letter "M" phonetically,
拼成"Em"
"Em."
"J"可能是詹姆斯·帕特森
"Jay" could be James Patterson,
杰夫·施瓦贝
Jeff Schwable,
贾妮丝·金伯格
Janice Goldberg.
"D"可能是大卫·霍比
"Dee" could be David Hornby,
丹尼斯·马克森
Denise Maxson.
还有杰森·罗斯
There's also Jason Ross.
谁是杰森·罗斯
Who's Jason Ross?
伦敦的一个那种朋友
One of London's other friends.
应该是他向她道歉才对
He's the one who should be apologizing to her.
假设来说
Okay, hypothetically speaking,
嫌犯为什么要承认自己认识死者
why would a suspect admit to knowing a victim,
却又拒绝交代
and then refuse to give any of the details
两人关系的实质呢
of the nature of the relationship?
我以为我是来交尿样的
I thought I was here to give a urine sample.
这个工作嘛
Yeah, well, in this job,
你得随时准备应对任何状况
you've got to be ready for anything.
女厕所在走廊尽头
Women's washroom is down the hall.
把尿样采集在这个瓶子里
You've got to leave your sample in the collection box.
制♥服♥呢
Where's the suit?
溅到咖啡了
I spilled coffee on it.
水里倒点醋就能洗掉
Little vinegar and water will take that out.
干洗店一样能搞定
Yeah. So will a dry cleaner.
关于弗兰克·维嘉
Okay, so Franco Vega,
我有一个想法
I've got a theory.
好 说来听听
All right, let's hear it.
但在说之前
Well, it's one that I'd like to check out first
我想先确认一些事情
before I say anything,
我推掉了招聘那边的所有工作
so I cleared my schedule at Recruiting,
但好消息是 只要你需要
and the good news is, I'm available to you
我留多久都行
for as long as you need.
安琪 你在干什么
Angie, what are you doing?
帮你调查一个线索
Trying to investigate a lead for you.
如果你想回来 直说就好
If you want to come back, just say you want to come back.
我能调查弗兰克·维嘉吗
Can I investigate Franco Vega?
真惊讶你居然会先问我
I'm impressed you even asked me.
我们私下聊聊
It's off the record.
在伦敦发短♥信♥给你后
After London texted you,
你们两个都离开了派对
you both disappeared from the party.
我和伦敦并没有亲密关系
London and I were not intimate.
对 但你们互相信任
No, but you were confidants.
那条短♥信♥ "别做让自己后悔的事"
That text, "Don't do anything you'll regret,"
那是你在劝诫她 不是吗
that was advice, wasn't it?
我能劝诫伦敦·蒙哥马利什么
What kind of advice could I offer London Montgomery?
劝诫她不要复吸
To not throw away her sobriety.
你们一起参加了匿名戒毒互助会
You were in narcotics anonymous together,
不是吗
weren't you?
你必须坦白这一切
You need to come forward with that.
股东们不会支持
Any CEO with a history of drug addiction
一个吸过毒的总裁
would be ousted by his shareholders.
难道他们就会支持一个被控谋杀的总裁吗
Doesn't the same apply to a CEO charged with murder?
伦敦心情很不好
London was upset.
她一直想着复吸
She was thinking about using.
我以为我已经劝服她了
I thought I'd talked her down.
知道是什么事让她失控了吗
Any idea what set her off?
剧集 | 作案动机(2013) | 导航列表