剧集 | 作案动机(2013) | 导航列表
有一点
Little bit.
切尔西的信♥用♥卡♥记录表明
Anyway, a charge on her credit card
妮可在车♥库♥被抢劫那天
puts Chelsea in the garage
她曾去过车♥库♥
the same day that Nicole was mugged.
我告诉过你我不认识她
I told you, I don't know her.
那为什么警♥察♥会问你那些问题
Then why were the police asking you those questions?
那只是他们的职责
They were just doing their job,
尽量搜集更多证据
trying to cover their bases.
告诉我真话
Just tell me the truth.
你跟那女人到底有没有关系
Was there something going on with you and that woman?
-没有 -别说谎
- No. - Don't lie to me.
妮可
Nicole...
我从来没有过外遇
I've never cheated on you.
没有和她
Not with her,
没有跟任何人
not with anyone.
-别碰我 -你是怎么了
- Don't touch me. - What's wrong with you?
我不能嫁给你
I can't do this.
你还不了解我吗 妮可
Come on, you know me. Nicole!
别就这么一走了之
Don't you walk away from me.
布拉德有能力也有机会犯罪
Brad's the one with means and opportunity.
但妮可才有犯罪动机
Yeah, but Nicole's the one with the motive.
如果她知道是切尔西袭击了她的话
If she knew that Chelsea was the one who attacked her.
好吧 那钱怎么解释
Okay, how about money?
布拉德在佛罗里达州欠了一屁♥股♥债
Brad racked up a ton of debt when he was in Florida.
欠了六万多学生贷款后就跑了
Skipped town with almost 60 grand in student loans.
有什么证据能直接证明切尔西和布拉德有关系
Is there anything that directly links Chelsea to Brad?
共同♥房♥♥产 联名信♥用♥卡♥
Common property? Shared credit cards?
只有从切尔西·里奇蒙的一次性手♥机♥
Just a phone call to Nicole Gaynor's cancelled landline
打到妮可·格诺以前座机的一次记录
from Chelsea Richmond's burner cell.
她可能是打给布拉德
Well, she could have been calling Brad.
她也可能是打给妮可
Yeah, and she could've been calling Nicole.
这都是间接证据
It's all circumstantial.
我拿到布拉德乘坐过的
I got the passenger lists
艾弗格雷航♥班♥的乘客名单了
from the Everglades airlines flights that Brad was on.
布拉德和切尔西坐过同一航♥班♥从奥斯汀飞往迈阿密
Brad and Chelsea were on a flight from Austin to Miami.
他们是邻座
They were seated next to each other.
我们之前怎么就没发现呢
How come we didn't find this before?
因为之前查的是机组人员名单
Because we were checking crew lists.
当时布拉德不是切尔西所坐航♥班♥的机长
Brad wasn't a pilot on Chelsea's flight.
他只是享受免费航♥班♥的乘客
He was just deadheading back as a passenger.
你有没有想过转行做警探
You ever thought about being a detective?
然后做一大堆文书工作吗
What, and miss all this paperwork?
这说明布拉德谎称不认识切尔西
That means Brad lied about not knowing Chelsea.
这足以让我们申请拘捕令了
That's enough for a warrant.
已经提交了 正在等法官批准了
Already submitted. Just waiting on the judge.
你知道那也算文书工作 对吧
You do realize that's paperwork, too, right?
只要能让我们破门而入 写什么都行
I'll type up anything that lets us kick in a door.
我已经告诉另一位警探
I already told the other detectives,
我从来没见过她
I've never seen her before.
我经常坐飞机
I fly a lot.
我不可能记得邻座的每一个人
You know, I can't remember everybody I sit beside.
我懂 当然不可能
No, I get it. Of course not.
但是切尔西确实几个月前给你的旧座机号♥码
Although, you know, Chelsea did call your old landline
打过电♥话♥
a couple months ago.
你还记得你们谈了些什么吗
Do you remember what you talked about?
我没有和她说话
I didn't talk to her.
她也许是找妮可谈集训营的事
She was probably calling Nicole about that boot camp thing.
妮可人呢
Where is Nicole?
出去跑步了
Went out for a run.
告诉我为什么取消那个座机号♥码
Tell me, why cancel the landline?
完全是浪费钱嘛
It's just a waste of money.
我们总是用手♥机♥
We're always on our cell phones.
这倒是
That's true.
你一定很喜欢这个
You must really like this.
我在地下室看到了一整箱
I found a whole case of it in the basement,
而且听说这酒挺难搞到的
and I hear it's pretty hard to come by.
没错
It is.
是妮可和我在血色山
Nicole and I bought that
过周末的时候买♥♥的
when we spent the weekend at Scarlet Hills.
切尔西也很喜欢这酒 对吧
Chelsea really liked that, too, didn't she?
是啊
She did.
我们需要把这个拿回去作为证物
We're going to need to take that into evidence.
你说妮可被抢后你在医院
You said you stayed by Nicole's bedside
陪了她一整晚
all night after her mugging.
对
Yeah.
这就有趣了
That's funny.
因为医院工作人员不是这么说的
'Cause that's not what the hospital staff told us.
我是中途有回家
Well, I came home, you know,
休息一下
to get some sleep,
洗个澡 收拾几件衣服 但...
and take a shower, get some fresh clothes, but...
我们很想跟妮可聊聊
You know, we would love to talk to Nicole.
她没带手♥机♥ 所以...
Well, she didn't bring her cell phone, so...
她去哪跑步了
Well, what's her jogging route?
不知道
I don't know.
外面挺冷的呀
It's pretty icy out.
真没想到她胳膊受伤了还出去跑步
I'm surprised that she'd go for a run with a broken arm.
她特别有主见
She's got a mind of her own.
连我都拦不住她
So, I couldn't stop her.
鉴证科在酒瓶上没有发现
Forensics didn't find anything on any of the wine bottles,
所以还是没找到凶器
so we still don't have a weapon.
这家伙很狡猾
This guy is slippery.
说不定是无辜的
Or innocent.
不 他没有不在场证明
No, he has no alibi.
也许他真是回家换衣服洗澡了
Or he went home to change and shower like he said.
他对妮可撒谎了
He did lie to Nicole.
也不代表他杀了切尔西
Doesn't mean he killed Chelsea.
佛罗里达
Florida.
终于联♥系♥上帕斯科郡了
Pasco County finally joins the party.
似乎我们对布拉德·卡尔格罗夫的看法错了
Looks like we were wrong about Brad Calgrove.
但我们可以去逮捕他了
But now we can go arrest him.
瑞秋来电
布拉德·卡尔格罗夫
Brad Calgrove?
我们需要你跟我们走一趟
We'll need you to come with us.
妮可的好友
Nicole's best friend
坚信你是看上了她的钱
is convinced that you're only after her money.
-是这样吗 -你们跟瑞秋谈过
- Are you? - You talked to Rachel?
我不明白她是怎么回事
I don't know what her problem is.
这跟钱没关系
It's not about the money.
我爱妮可
I love Nicole.
她跟你分手了 是吧
She broke up with you, didn't she?
她现在在她母亲那
She's at her mother's?
她在闹情绪
She's on edge right now,
但我们会解决掉的
but we're working it out.
瑞秋还告诉我
Rachel also told me
妮可以前被男人伤害过
that Nicole had been burned before in the past.
她有信任危机 对吧
She has trouble trusting, doesn't she?
所以你不能告诉她切尔西的事
That's why you couldn't tell her about Chelsea.
因为她绝不会相信你
Because she wouldn't believe you.
这份投诉是四年前由名叫理查·萨克斯的人
This complaint was filed in Pasco, Florida four years ago
在佛罗里达的帕斯科提交的
by a Richard Saachs.
我不认识这人
I don't know who that is.
办案警官写了
The officer wrote
C.H.N.F.A.R
C.H.N.F.A.R.
本案了结 无需进一步调查
"Concluded here, no further action required."
警♥察♥这么说就意味着 不会管这事了
That's cop talk for, "I'm not going to do anything about this."
我跟写这个的警官谈过
I spoke with the officer that wrote that.
知道他跟我说了什么吗
You know what he told me?
老兄 真希望我有那家伙的麻烦
"Man, I wish I had that guy's problem.
一个火♥辣♥的妞到处跟着我
"A hot chick following me around?
这好事上哪去找啊
Where do I sign up?"
你不是第一个被切尔西跟踪过的人 布拉德
剧集 | 作案动机(2013) | 导航列表