剧集 | 作案动机(2013) | 导航列表
遇害者
你不是不知道 我们家有大门可以走
We have a front door, you know.
走那有什么劲
Where's the challenge in that?
我整晚都在打你手♥机♥
I have been calling your cell all night.
我在学习
I was studying.
要是我对你拿出父母管教那一套
So, if I decide to go all parental on you
搜查你的书包 我会找到什么
and search your bag, what am I going to find?
十二罐喷漆
12 cans of spray paint.
韦斯
Wes...
告诉我你没有在这附近乱涂乱画
Please tell me you weren't out bombing the neighbourhood.
当然没有 我像是菜鸟吗
Of course not. Do I like a newb?
妮娜
Nina?
-你找到他了吗 -是的 找到了
- Did you find him? - Yeah, yeah!
-他一直待在这 -他在做什么
- He's been here the whole time! - What's he been doing?
学习
Studying!
既然你回来了
Now that you are home,
或许可以开始整理行李了
maybe you can start unpacking.
是的 是的
Uh, yeah, yeah.
只是我还要琢磨一下这地方的风水
I'm just still trying to feel out the feng shui of the place.
我们已经搬来一周了
We've been here a whole week.
兰斯快被你这乱糟糟的样子逼疯了
The clutter's driving Lance nuts.
我知道这对你来说是很大的转变
I know this is a big change for you,
但你必须给我适应新环境
but I need this to work.
我会试着努力的
I'll try to try.
那我会试着说服兰斯
And I'll see if I can convince Lance
让你在房♥间的一面墙上涂鸦
to let you paint one of your walls.
要是你能搞定这事
You pull that off,
我就再也不溜出去了
and I will never sneak out again.
凶手
没有 我从没见过她
No, I've never seen her before.
好吧
Okay.
感谢你这么早来见我
Thanks for meeting me so early.
-就这样吗 -是的 就这样
- That's it? - Yeah, that is it.
如果你告诉我她是谁
If you tell me who she is,
我可以调查一下内维尔的办公室 看看能否...
I can dig around Neville's office, see if...
不行 不要这么做
Absolutely not. Do not do that.
如果他父亲买♥♥凶杀人
How can I marry Robert
我怎么还能嫁给罗伯特
if his father paid to have someone murdered?
我们保持联络 好吗
I'll be in touch, okay?
犯罪现场 请勿穿越
我以为这是肇事逃逸
I thought this was a hit and run.
尸体在哪
Where's the body?
小心轻放 速度别太快
Okay, be gentle, not too fast.
那是我的宝贝尸体 小子们
That's my body, boys.
为什么
How is it
我早上六点到犯罪现场
that when I show up at a crime scene at 6:00 a.m.,
都是一副没睡醒的样子 而你却能这么容光焕发
I look like I rolled out of bed, but you look like this?
反正我也没怎么睡
I haven't been sleeping much anyway.
-没睡吗 -没有
- No? - No.
尸体归你了
Body's all yours.
谢了
Thank you.
好了
Okay.
遇害者
Victim...
看起来三十五六岁
looks to be in his mid-30s.
身上多处伤痕
Multiple injuries.
手臂和腿部骨折
Arms and legs broken.
面部严重毁坏
Severe facial damage.
有钱包或是身份证吗
Any wallet or I.D.?
没
Nope.
口袋里没有身份证
No I.D. in the pockets.
那就只能指望系统能查到他的指纹了
Well, let's hope his prints are in the system.
有没有可能他在别的地方遭到袭击
Is there any chance that he was hit somewhere else,
然后被移尸到这呢
and then placed here?
这么想虽然很无情
That's a grim thought,
但不大可能 考虑到他的伤势
but doubtful, given his injuries.
考虑到他被吊着的高度
To get hit where he was hanging,
肇事的应该是一辆卡车
that would have to be a truck.
你还好吧
You all right?
没事 只是有点头晕 仅此而已
Yeah, yeah, just a little light-headed, that's all.
你吃早饭了吗
Did you eat breakfast?
那是一天中最重要的一餐 哥们
That's the most important meal of the day, my friend.
每顿饭你都这么说
You say that about every meal.
因为它们都很重要
They're all important.
一位街头艺人把自己吊在桥下涂鸦
A street artist hangs over the bridge to tag,
然后被一辆大车撞了
and gets hit by something big.
或许你说对了 但这不是随意涂鸦
Yeah, it wasn't a tag, though right?
他是在创作画作
He was doing a piece.
我从没想到你对这种东西有兴趣
I wouldn't have pegged you a fan of this kind of stuff.
我爱我的艺术
Love my art.
这里有作画模板和攀登器材
So, stencils and climbing gear...
是的 但没有油漆
Yeah, but no paint,
也没有装油漆的容器
nothing to carry it in.
没错 他一定还有一个包
Right, he must have had a bag.
你有什么想法 是顺手牵羊吗
What do you think, crime of opportunity?
也许犯人肇事逃逸后把包偷走了
Maybe they stole it after the hit and run?
我不确定
I don't know.
我是说没有刹车痕 对吧
I mean, no skid marks, right?
撞上他的车连停都没停一下
Whatever hit him didn't even try to stop.
有可能是去往港口的货车
Cargo heading to port, possibly.
我让卢卡斯去查
I'll get Lucas on it.
-你快吃点什么 -我会的
- You should eat something. - I will.
我来帮你拿吧
Let me give you a hand with that.
布莱恩 我知道你还有别的事要忙
Oh, Brian, I'm sure you've got better things to do.
我只想确保你的安全
I just want you to be safe.
现在可是大白天
It's broad daylight.
这一带治安不好
It's a bad neighbourhood.
你车停在哪
So, where are you parked?
我能照顾好自己
I can take care of myself.
系统里查不到遇害者的指纹
Okay, so the victim's prints are not in the system.
-你说什么 -你在哪呢
- What did you say? - Where are you?
我在这
I'm over here.
你搬得离我更远了
You know you're actually moving further away.
我就是试试
Well, I'm just trying it out.
-没有匹配的指纹 -这可奇怪了
- No match. - Well, that's weird,
街头艺人们大多至少被抓过一次
because street artists usually get popped at least once,
除非他是个菜鸟
unless he's new to the scene.
是的 只有一个办法了
Yeah. Only one way to find out.
找行家请教
Let's talk to an expert.
你认识行家吗
Do you know an expert?
救命
Help...
才二十
Score.
停下 停下 停下 停下
Hey, hey, stop, stop, stop, stop!
你在干什么
What the hell do you think you're doing?
你说过我可以自己刷房♥间的
You said I could paint the room.
我说你可以刷漆 但没让你毁了这房♥间
Yeah, I said you could paint, not destroy the place.
亲爱的们 怎么了
Hey, guys, what's going...
韦斯 画得真漂亮
Oh, Wes, it's beautiful.
你怎么会以为我会同意让他这么胡闹
I can't believe you thought I would agree to this.
你知道韦斯是个街头艺术家
You know Wes is an artist.
你知道请人收拾这垃圾
Do you have any idea what it's going to cost
-要多少钱吗 -这可不是垃圾
- to clean up this mess? - Hey, whoa, it's not a mess.
韦斯 抱歉 如果兰斯想擦掉 我也没办法
Wes, I'm sorry, if Lance wants it gone...
好吧 我再喷一层盖掉
Okay... I'll paint over it.
不 不 不 不
Oh, no, no, no.
我要找个专业的人来收拾
I gotta get a professional to fix this.
我知道怎么给墙刷漆 兰斯
I can paint a wall, Lance.
抱歉 韦斯
Sorry, Wes.
这幅画是昨晚在桥下通道出现的
This piece went up at the pot underpass last night.
你能认出来吗
You recognize it?
这是典型的"蔓延"画风
It's classic Contagion.
加粗的线条 金属质感
Bold lines, metallics.
剧集 | 作案动机(2013) | 导航列表