剧集 | 作案动机(2013) | 导航列表
We believe that Maria was trying to lead us
找到些证据
to some evidence
来证明内维尔·蒙哥马利涉嫌犯罪了
that would implicate Neville Montgomery in a crime.
你们要不就帮忙 要不就离开
And, obviously, so do you, or you wouldn't be here.
我们要在哈福德之前找到
We need to find out what Maria Snow was on to
玛利亚·斯♥诺♥留下的证据
before Halford does.
我要把内维尔·蒙哥马利绳之以法
I want to nail Neville Montgomery for murder.
好的 那我们就专心找证据吧
Okay, so, let's focus on finding the evidence.
车里什么都没有
There's nothing in the car.
那她为什么把代币吞了
So why else would she swallow the token?
也许不是车里有什么
Maybe it's not what's in the car,
而是车曾经去过哪里
but where the car has been?
你们有十五分钟的时间来研究GPS
You've got 15 minutes with the GPS.
行啊
We'll take it.
罗伯特 亨利和他的手下
Robert, I've got Henry and his entire office
都在努力把你弄出来
working on getting you out.
他们在我家找到了玛利亚的手♥机♥
They found Maria's phone in my house.
很明显警♥察♥非常想破案
The police are obviously desperate to settle the case.
他们为什么要陷害我
Why would they want to frame me?
我也不知道
I have no idea.
我已经从每一种可能的角度想过了
I've thought about this from every conceivable angle.
玛利亚是内奸 对吗
Maria was the mole, wasn't she?
我告诉过你 不要想这事
I told you, don't think about that.
她让你相信是我走漏了风声
She convinced you I was the leak,
你就相信她了
and you took her word over mine.
你妹妹的死摧垮了我
I was devastated after your sister's death.
我那时不能自已
I wasn't myself.
她利用了我的弱点
She took advantage of my weakness.
你杀了她 对吗
You had her killed, didn't you?
你杀了她然后决定嫁祸于我
You had her killed and then decided to frame me.
儿子 听我说...
Son, listen to me--
我不知道我对于你是什么 但我不是你儿子
I don't know what I am to you, but I am not your son.
警卫
Guard!
罗伯特
Robert...
我完事了
I'm done here.
我告诉过你我们应该告诉她
I told you we should have brought her in the loop.
她足智多谋 我承认
She's resourceful, I'll give you that.
他到了
He's here.
干得好 马克
Excellent work, Mark.
你找过了吗
Did you search it?
没有 我等你来
No, I waited for you.
我们要找什么
So, what are we looking for?
我见到就会知道了
I'll know it when I see it.
就是这个
There we are.
你刚刚篡改了有关一起谋杀的证据
You just tampered with evidence pertinent to a homicide.
我们是警♥察♥
We're the police.
我们来决定什么是相关的
We decide what's pertinent.
厄尔你好
Hello, Earl.
在搞什么鬼
What the hell is this?
厄尔·哈福德 你因为
Earl Halford, you're under arrest
妨碍司法公正被捕了
for obstruction of justice.
你在这里干什么
What are you doing here?
我在浏览玛利亚的车在过去两周
I'm just going through a list of destinations
到过的目的地
that Maria's car traveled in the last two weeks.
这是私立精神病院
This is a private psychiatric facility.
你需要回家
Pretty sure you need to go home,
睡一觉
get some sleep.
这个 是她的健身房♥
This one, her gym,
我们可以晚上去
I mean, we could do tonight,
但我十分确定
but I'm pretty sure
这个是医疗大楼
this one is a medical building.
我们应该早上去
We should hit that in the morning.
不
Uh, no,
因为明早你要去医院
because tomorrow morning you're at the hospital.
我们这里还有案子要解决 搭档
We've got a case to solve here, partner.
我明天和你一起去医院
I am going to the hospital with you tomorrow.
什么 给内维尔更多时间来掩盖他的罪证
What, and give Neville more time to cover his tracks?
不行
Negative.
我不会把案子看得比你更重
I'm not going to put a case before you.
回家 睡一觉
Go home, get some sleep.
五小时后我去接你
I'm picking you up in, like, five hours.
我推迟了手术
I postponed the surgery.
-什么 -我推迟了手术
- What? - I postponed the surgery.
我和主刀医生聊过了 解释了情况
I talked to my surgeon, explained the situation,
他同意推迟几天
and he agreed to postpone it for a few days--
你不能这么做
You can't do that.
相信我 医生说可以
You know, believe me, I wouldn't do this
我才会这么做的
unless I got my okay from the doctor--
你需要再打给他
Well, you need to phone him back--
他保证了 多几天我会没事的
--and he assured me, an extra few days, I'm gonna be fine.
我不同意
I do not approve.
我知道
I know.
你杀了玛利亚·斯♥诺♥吗
Did you kill Maria Snow?
没有
No.
那你为什么篡改证据
So, why are you tampering with evidence?
也许你是想
Maybe you're just trying
让我们查不到杀手 对吗
to steer us away from the killer, huh?
也许他是你的朋友
Maybe he's a friend of yours.
你在犯一个很大的错误 警长
You're making one hell of a mistake, Sergeant.
腐♥败♥
Corruption.
妨碍司法
Obstruction.
篡改证据
Evidence tampering.
你知道我们通常怎么做
You know how this works.
跟我们合作
Cooperate,
也许检察官会对你从轻处理
maybe the prosecutor goes easy on you.
我想吃汉堡
You know, I could go for a burger.
怎么样 问出什么了吗
How's it going? You get anything?
没有 他什么都不肯讲
No, he's not going to give us anything.
那是因为他觉得可以脱身
That's 'cause he thinks he's got a way out.
他直接去看导航系统
He went straight to the nav system.
意味着无论内维尔有什么把柄在
Means whatever Maria had on Neville
玛利亚那儿 现在还在
is still out there.
交给你了 弗林警探
You've got a clear path, Detective Flynn.
全力调查内维尔吧
Neville's all yours.
亨利
Oh, Henry.
你来了
Good.
我们要怎么处理哈福德
What are we doing for Halford?
内维尔 我要跑路了
Neville, I'm leaving the country.
我建议你也一样
I'd advise you do the same.
亨利 拜托了
Henry, please,
事情没有那么严重
You're blowing the situation way out of proportion.
我们所做的事情
Does it ever keep you up at night,
有让你难以入眠吗
the things we've done?
我们所做的都是不得不做的
We've always done what we had to do
为了保护我们的人
to protect our people.
什么人 都是为了保护你自己
What people? It's always been about you.
我明确地告诉你要保护好我儿子
I specifically told you to protect my son.
是你一意孤行...
You were the one who--
祝你好运 内维尔
Good luck, Neville.
亨利 你不能现在抛弃我
Henry, you can't abandon me now!
你记得这个女人吗
Do you recognize this woman?
有证据显示她周一来过这里
We have evidence she was here on Monday.
是的 我记得她
Yes, I remember her.
玛利亚·斯♥诺♥
Maria Snow.
她来看望维拉·迪赛索
She came to see Vera Desesso.
她是否提过她和迪赛索小姐
Did she mention her relationship
是什么关系
to Miss Desesso?
她说她和她的女儿一起长大的
She said that she had grown up with her daughter.
我们能和维拉谈谈吗
Can we speak to Vera?
你们可以去看她
You can see her,
但她不会有反应的
剧集 | 作案动机(2013) | 导航列表