剧集 | 作案动机(2013) | 导航列表
Well.
警探们
Detectives,
有什么我可以效劳的呢
what can I do you?
你有见过这位女士吗
You ever seen this woman?
见过
Yes.
切尔西·里奇蒙
Chelsea Richmond.
她没事吧
Is she all right?
我们想问她些问题
Uh, well, we just, we have some questions for her,
但一直都没能找到她
and we're having a hard time tracking her down.
我最后一次见她大概是三周前
Well, the last time I saw her was about three weeks ago.
她来支付分期付款
she came in to make an installment payment.
她买♥♥了条婚纱吗
Oh, she bought a dress?
可不是随便的婚纱哟
Not, "A" Dress?
是那件独一无二的婚纱
She bought "The" dress.
她想要浪漫的
She wanted something romantic,
像童话故事里一样
right out of a fairy tale.
是啊 亮晶晶的
Oh, yeah. That's sparkly.
真可惜
Such a shame.
你为什么这么说
Why would you say that?
我做这行已经很久了
Well, I've been in this business a long time.
婚姻能否持久我一眼就能看出来
I can tell when a marriage is going to last.
切尔西和布拉德
Chelsea and Brad?
根本就不适合对方
Not meant to be.
明白了
I see.
你和布拉德聊过吗
Have you ever spoken to Brad?
没有 不过切尔西提到过
No, but Chelsea did mention
他们有些磕磕碰碰
they'd hit a little bump in the road.
我直觉上觉得
I got the distinct impression
他是个花♥花♥公♥子♥
that he is not a one-woman kind of man.
-他是名飞行员 你懂的 -嗯
- He is a pilot, you know. - Hmm.
关于布拉德你还知道些什么
What else can you tell us about Brad?
是啊 你知道他姓什么吗
Yeah, maybe you have a last name for us?
也许菲尔能帮到你们
Oh, maybe Phil can help you.
他开了家新娘训练营
He runs a bridal boot camp.
切尔西想在婚礼前再瘦一点
Chelsea wanted to lose a few pounds before the big day.
我都会推荐菲尔
I send everyone to Phil.
-我去拿他的名片 -谢谢你
- I'll get you his card. - Thank you.
像童话故事里一样
Out of a fairy tale.
切尔西吗 是的
Chelsea? Yeah.
她是完美的顾客 安静 很有竞争心
She was the perfect client, quiet, super-competitive.
快点 你们俩 才做了八个
Come on, that was only eight, you two.
偷懒的话再加五个
Cheating will cost you both five more.
她有提到过她的未婚夫布拉德吗
She ever mention her fiance, Brad?
听着 如果我的顾客能闲聊
Listen, if my clients can talk,
说明我的工作不到位
I'm not doing my job right.
加把劲 给我好好做十个
Come on, give me 10 real ones!
你最近一次见到切尔西是什么时候
When was the last time you saw Chelsea?
大概三周前吧
I don't know, about three weeks ago.
她突然就不来了 跟我另一位顾客弄伤胳膊的时间一样
She stopped coming the same time my other client broke her arm.
妮可
Nicole.
说她被抢劫了
Said she got mugged.
我告诉她不能退款
I don't know, I told her no refunds.
好了 可以了
All right, that's it,
健步蹲绕一圈
walking lunges all the way around.
你们蜜月的时候可以休息个够
You can rest on your honeymoon.
我们需要妮可的全名和联♥系♥方式
We're going to need Nicole's full name and contact information,
我们也需要和她们聊聊
and we'll need to speak to them as well.
如果她们能撑下来的话
If they survive.
据新娘训练营的女生们说
According to the women in Chelsea's boot camp,
切尔西不怎么谈论她的未婚夫
she didn't talk about her fiance much.
很显然她根本就不说话
Apparently, she didn't talk at all.
那她的电♥话♥记录呢
All right, well, what about her phone records?
我们全都检查过了
We checked them all.
没有任何打给叫布拉德的电♥话♥
There's no calls to anybody named Brad.
希望你在飞行员那边有收获
Hopefully, you had better luck with the pilots.
布莱恩和我联♥系♥了所有航♥空♥公♥司♥
Well, Brian and I called all the airlines.
我们找到了两个可能的人
We've got two possibilities,
布拉德·哈丁顿 布拉德·卡尔格罗夫
Brad Hardington, Brad Calgrove.
-想分一个去攻克吗 -不 不行
- Want to divide and conquer? - No, I can't,
我还要跟一个训练营的女生聊
I still have one more woman to talk to
妮可·格诺
from the bridal bootcamp, Nicole Gaynor.
-好吧 保持联♥系♥ -等等
- All right, well, keep in touch. - Hey, hey.
奥斯卡出什么事了吗
Is there something going on with Oscar?
-为什么这样问 -因为我有种感觉
- Why do you ask? - 'Cause I just have a feeling.
他有跟你说过什么吗
He say anything to you?
即使他说了也是保密的
If he did, it would be in confidence.
当然
Well, yeah, of course.
但如果是我需要知道的话
But if I needed to know something...
有什么需要我知道的吗
do I need to know something?
我觉得如果这事是需要你知道的话
I think if you needed to know something,
你会知道的
you would know it.
你怎么来这里了
What are you doing out here?
我早上需要来这里
This is where I have to come
才能见我美丽的未婚妻
to see my beautiful fiancee in the morning.
真是惊喜啊
Well, it's a nice surprise.
内维尔怎么样了
How's Neville?
他还在生气
He's in a mood.
你知道你的警探朋友吗
You know that detective friend of yours?
伦敦葬礼的那个
From London's funeral?
-安琪·弗林 -那位凶案组的警探
- Angie Flynn? - Oh, the homicide detective?
我和她算不上朋友
Yeah, I'd hardly call her a friend.
她把亨利·冈瑟叫去警局问话
She hauled Henry Guenther in for questioning.
指控他策划了一起谋杀
Accused him of arranging a murder.
她的一些问题太有针对性了
Some of her questions were a little too pointed.
她知道一些她不该知道的事情
She knew things that she shouldn't know.
现在爸爸觉得
And now dad thinks
公♥司♥里还有另一个内奸
that there's another mole working in the company.
他要怎么办
What's he going to do about it?
你还不知道我爸吗
Knowing dad?
不查到消息泄漏源绝不罢休
Tear the building apart until he finds the source of the leak.
布拉德 我回来了
Brad? I'm home!
我在厨房♥
In the kitchen.
听着 我很抱歉
Look, I'm sorry.
我从来没想给你压力
I never meant to put pressure on you.
你不需要一直这么做
You don't need to do this stuff all the time.
我知道
I know.
我只想为你做到完美 仅此而已
I just want to make everything perfect for you, that's all.
我不需要完美
I don't need perfect.
我需要的是你
I need you.
花很美 谢谢
They're beautiful. Thank you.
我给它们弄点水插起来
I'm going to put them in some water.
感谢来参加布拉德·卡尔格罗夫和切尔西·里奇蒙的婚礼
那是什么
What's that?
没什么
Nothing.
垃圾邮件
Some junk mail.
这里是卡巴纳和卡萨 有什么可以效劳的
Cabana and Castle, how can I help you?
嗨
Yeah, hi.
我打来是想取消一个婚礼注册
I'm calling to cancel a wedding registry.
名字是布拉德·卡尔格罗夫
The name's Brad Calgrove.
你确定这不是临阵退缩吗
Are you sure this isn't cold feet?
在婚礼前很多新人会吵架的
A lot of couples have fights before the big day.
不 相信我 没戏了
No, trust me, it's over.
我深表遗憾
Oh, how terrible. My condolences.
请取消它
Just cancel it, please.
卡尔格罗夫和里奇蒙的婚礼
The Calgrove-Richmond wedding.
我去开门
I've got it!
-妮可·格诺 -是我
- Nicole Gaynor? - Yes?
我们是维嘉警探和弗林警探
We're detectives Vega and Flynn.
我们想和你谈谈切尔西·里奇蒙
We'd like to talk to you about Chelsea Richmond.
你找到了吗
Have you found it?
找到了 布拉德·卡尔格罗夫和切尔西·里奇蒙
Ah, here it is, Brad Calgrove to Chelsea Richmond.
剧集 | 作案动机(2013) | 导航列表