剧集 | 作案动机(2013) | 导航列表
It's a small world.
我想你可能认识他
I thought you might know him.
不认识 我没印象
No, it doesn't ring a bell.
我能问问是什么事吗
Can I ask what this is about?
我让你很紧张吗
Am I making you nervous?
抱歉
I am sorry.
我忘了 警徽有时会让人紧张
I forget, the badge, it does that sometimes--
不 我没有紧张
No, I'm not nervous.
没有吗 那就好
No? Good. Good.
李买♥♥过很多花
Lee bought a lot of flowers,
我就想
and I thought,
要是他从你这儿买♥♥的 那该有多巧啊
wouldn't it be a coincidence if he bought them from you.
也许这世界没你想象的那么小
Well, maybe the world is not as small as you think it is.
是吧
Right, right.
因为如果抢劫你丈夫的人
Because what a weird coincidence,
刚好从你这儿买♥♥过花
if the man who robbed your husband
那实在是太巧了
bought flowers from you.
你要怎么解释呢
How would you explain that?
我不知道你在说什么
I couldn't.
那蒂姆·凯利呢
What about Tim Kelly?
你认识他吗
You know him?
我被捕了吗
Am I being arrested?
看来是的
Looks like it.
我要给布莱尔打个电♥话♥
I just need to call Blair.
他就在楼上
Yeah, he's upstairs right now,
一样被捕了
Also being arrested.
金钱 爱情 嫉妒
Money. Love. Jealousy.
都能说得通吧
I mean, they all make sense, right?
布莱尔跟蒂姆有关
Blair connects to Tim.
艾拉跟李有关
Ella connects to Lee.
有人下了毒 都是间接证据
Someone used poison. It's all circumstantial.
咱们没有真凭实据
We don't have anything.
对 咱们需要筹码
Yeah, we need leverage.
他们想要什么
What do they want?
他们想要什么
What do they want...
如果要做交易 一定得是跟布莱尔
If we have to cut a deal, it's got to be with Blair.
只有通过他才能让蒂姆为托尼的死定罪
He's our only shot at getting Tim on Tony's murder.
他说得没错
He's right.
他们想要条出路
They want a way out.
我只想知道布莱尔有没有事
I just want to know if Blair is okay.
艾拉
Ella,
他正在跟我的搭档谈呢
He's talking right now with my partner.
他接受了条件
He cut a deal.
什么都告诉我们了
He told us everything.
你在李的咖啡里放的有毒种子
The seeds you used to poison Lee's coffee?
她在隔壁房♥间
Oh, she's in the room next door
跟我的搭档 警探弗林谈话
talking to my partner, Detective Flynn.
他们在商量谈条件
They're talking about a deal.
我们知道你怎么认识蒂姆和李的
See, we know how you met Tim and Lee.
东西我们找到了
You know, we found them,
下毒放进李咖啡里的种子
the seeds to poison Lee's coffee.
你们俩经济上很紧张
--that you guys were in a bad way financially,
我明白这种窘境
and I know what that's like.
这样的压力可能压垮任何人
That's enough pressure to break anyone.
压力这种事
The thing about pressure
就是会把人弄垮
is that it takes its toll,
所以你肯定能想象她的感受
so I'm sure you can imagine how she's feeling.
她要想办法自救
She wants a way out.
我们发现了你和李之间的消息
We found messages between you and Lee.
布莱尔知道了
Blair knows.
所以他才在隔壁
I think that's why he's next door
准备接受我们的条件
cutting a deal right now,
想把责任都推到你身上
trying to pin everything on you.
布莱尔很害怕 就是这样
She's scared, Blair, that's all.
所以你要做的
So, what you want to do is,
就是赶在她之前
you want to get ahead of that story.
你只要告诉我事实的真♥相♥
And the way you do that is, you tell your story.
我只是想保护托尼
I was just trying to protect Tony.
我明白 但问题是
And I get that, but here's the thing,
托尼的家人需要的是了结
what Tony's family needs is closure
这样才能继续他们的生活
so that they can move on.
对吧 他们需要实情
Right? They need the truth.
这是他们应得的
They deserve the truth,
而且只有你能给他们
and you're the only person who can give them that.
你唯一的选择就是告诉我们真♥相♥
Your only option is to tell us the truth,
否则你将会面临终生监禁
otherwise you get a life sentence.
你说谎
You're lying.
你说谎
You're lying.
布莱尔不可能这么对我
Blair would never do that to me.
艾拉死都不可能背叛我
Ella would die before she stabbed me in the back.
布莱尔很爱我
Blair loves me.
他们的律师十分钟后就到了
Their lawyers are 10 minutes out.
这对恩爱夫妻我们是搞不定了
Oh, there goes our window with the happy couple.
我真心以为布莱尔会招的
I thought for sure Blair would break.
不管十分钟还是十小时
10 minutes or 10 hours,
我们都无法破坏他俩对彼此的忠诚
I don't think we're breaking their loyalty.
那就用这一点来对付他们吧
Let's use it against them.
你是说我可以...走了
You mean I can just... go?
我们必须确定此事跟你无关
We had to be sure you weren't involved.
我说过我跟这事毫无关系了
I told you I had nothing to do with this, at all.
我也这么想
I didn't think you did.
你刚才在里面说的那些都...
Everything you were saying in there was--
我们要确定布莱尔没对我们撒谎
We had to be sure that Blair wasn't lying to us.
布莱尔为什么要撒谎
Why would Blair be lying to you?
为了保护你
To protect you.
好的 警探
All right, Detective.
这个条件 我们需要他说出所有实情
This deal, we are talking full confession.
行 我的委托人同意
Yeah, my client's on board.
谢谢你
Thank you, sir.
等等 他说什么
Wait, what did he say?
这是保密的
It's confidential.
不 他...什么...
No, what... he...
我...你能让他等一下吗
I just-- can you just tell him to wait?
已经晚了
It's too late.
布莱尔已经招供了
Blair's already confessed.
不是布莱尔干的
Blair didn't do it.
他可不是这么说的
That's not what he says.
是我 是我♥干♥的
I did it. It was me.
你为什么要杀武装的劫匪
Why would you kill an armed robber?
因为他们要杀了布莱尔
Because they were going to kill Blair.
闭上嘴别出声
Keep your mouth shut.
不然我杀了你
I will kill you.
我也会杀她
I will kill her.
一切照旧
Nothing changes.
我们行动时照我说的做
You do as you're told when we make the hit.
我们找到你跟李之间的消息时
When we found the messages between you and Lee,
我们以为你在玩弄布莱尔
we thought you played Blair,
可我又看到
but then I saw
你们俩如此深爱和信任对方
how much you love and trust each other,
我才明白你玩弄的不是布莱尔 而是李
and I knew it wasn't Blair you played, it was Lee.
那些消息是李在我离开他家后给我发的
Lee sent those messages after I left his house,
我只能配合下去 直到...
and I had to just play along until--
我必须接近李来保证布莱尔的安全
I had to get close to Lee to keep Blair safe.
保证抢劫不会发生
To make sure that the robbery didn't happen.
你要你告诉我你投毒的过程
I want you to tell me how you poisoned him.
有天晚上我去他家的派对
I went to a party at his house one night.
我看到他的药 地高辛
I saw his pills, the digoxin,
我也知道那跟自杀树种子的成分一样
and I knew it was in the seeds of the suicide tree.
用咖啡掩饰 非常聪明
Using the coffee, that was smart.
你知道李的药会掩盖毒药
You knew Lee's pills would mask the poison.
但这肯定也让你很难掌握正确的药量
剧集 | 作案动机(2013) | 导航列表