剧集 | 作案动机(2013) | 导航列表
前情提要
蒙哥马利就这么逃脱了谋杀罪吗
So Montgomery just gets away with murder?
她把亨利·冈瑟叫去警局问话
She hauled Henry Guenther in for questioning,
指控他策划了一起谋杀
accused him of arranging a murder.
现在爸爸觉得
Now dad thinks
公♥司♥里还有另一个内奸
that there's another mole working in the company.
他要怎么办
What's he going to do about it?
不查到消息泄漏源绝不罢休
Tear the building apart until he finds the source of the leak.
你想知道我是怎么
You want to know how I got
从珍妮特·王想到亨利·冈瑟的
from Janet Wong to Henry Guenther?
因为冈瑟和
The audio recordings
内维尔·蒙哥马利之间的对话录音
between Guenther and Neville Montgomery.
克洛斯告诉过我 我的调查不应
Cross told me not to base my investigation
以那些录音为基础
on those recordings.
为什么
Why not?
因为副局长哈福德听到的东西
Anything Deputy Chief Halford hears,
内维尔·蒙哥马利也能听到
Neville Montgomery hears.
有什么事吗
Can I help you?
一个月前 我被诊断出患有凸眼性甲状腺肿
A month ago, I got diagnosed with Grave's disease.
你为什么不早点告诉我
Why didn't you tell me sooner?
一切如何
How's everything over here?
你还好吗 那就好
You okay? Good.
这是她的夜♥总♥会♥
This is her club?
阿什莉
Ashley?
对
Yes.
她负责门面 他处理财务
She runs front of house, he handles the cash,
还有安全...
security....
他们缺的就是你
All they need is you.
你想得可真透彻 查尔斯
You've got it all figured out, Charles.
所以我抽成百分之十
Which is why I get 10% off the top.
他们在议论我们
They're talking about us.
他们在议论你
They're talking about you.
听着 我的意思是
Look, all I'm saying is,
关于这个人 我们都知道些什么
what do we know about this guy?
我们一无所知
We don't know anything.
所以我才把它叫做会谈
That's why it's called a meeting.
查尔斯信任他
Charles trusts him.
我不觉得这是个好主意
I don't think it's a good idea.
我喜欢你认为我们会搞民♥主♥
I love how you think this is a democracy.
查尔斯告诉我你和你的供应商
Charles tells me you're having a little bit of trouble
有点小麻烦
with your supplier.
这个嘛
Oh, well...
别这么性急 很多人听着呢
Easy, Tiger. Lots of ears around.
给我打电♥话♥
Call me.
我们在更安静的地方见
We'll meet some place quiet.
就这样了
That's it?
暂时是
For now.
凶手
五年后
一切准备就绪 奥斯古德医生
Everything is ready and waiting, Dr. Osgood.
还有请不要...
Oh, and please don't...
我不会再忘了锁门的 谢谢 保罗
I won't forget to lock up again. Thank you, Paul.
晚安
Good night.
晚安
Good night.
闻起来真棒
This smells wonderful.
古巴货
Cuban?
能不能请你把它放下
Would you put that down, please?
你为什么在这
Why are you here?
我有些消息
I have news.
留张便条
Leave a note.
别这么坏脾气 加里森
Don't be petulant, Garrison.
你会想知道的
You'll want to hear this.
我们达成约定了吗
Do we have a deal?
我愿意对你提的最后一点做出让步
I'm willing to concede on your final points...
只要...
as long as...
你也做出一点妥协
You make one concession of your own.
你想要什么
What do you want?
别急
Don't worry.
你只需跟我丈夫撒个谎
I just need you to lie to my husband.
敬 远大前程
Then here's to a bright new future.
遇害者
开始 我也没多想
I mean, at first, I didn't think anything of it.
只是一个在我车附近晃悠的家伙
It's just a guy nosing around my car.
然后我开始细想
Then I started thinking about it,
我在我家前面见过他
and I have seen him in front of my house.
所以你画了幅速写
So you had a sketch done.
你觉得我多心了吗
You think I'm being paranoid?
听着 你的直觉比
Listen, you have better instincts
这栋楼里大多数警♥察♥都好
than most of the cops in this building.
对 但我觉得是我多心了
Yeah, but I think I'm being paranoid.
这不意味着你是错的
Doesn't mean you're wrong.
这样吧 把这个留给我
All right, look, leave this with me.
我会跟威胁评估小组联♥系♥
I'll get in touch with Threat Assessment Unit.
-我不需要保护 -放心 放心
- I don't need protection. - Relax. Relax.
我不是要派一支安保分队
This isn't about a security detail.
只是想让他们了解情况
Just want to get them in the loop.
好
Yeah.
贝蒂
Hey, Betty.
小心脚下
Yeah, watch your step.
有人踩坏了我的犯罪现场
Someone tangoed through my crime scene.
那是...
Is that...?
呕吐物
Uh, vomit?
你看的是这个吗 对 是呕吐物
Is that what you're looking at? Yeah, it's vomit.
有人说你已经确认死者身份了
Someone said that you I.D. the body?
露西·艾弗希医生
Dr. Lucy Everhill.
她和她的合伙人 加里森·奥斯古德医生
She owns this plastic surgery clinic
共同拥有这间整形外科诊所
with her partner, Dr. Garrison Osgood.
这里究竟发生了什么
What the hell happened in here?
看起来她是来开派对的
Looks like she came to party.
或者她把派对带过来了
Or she brought the party with her.
她的高跟鞋
She scuffed up her stilettos
在桌上乱撞的时候磨损了
thrashing about on the table.
但没有任何捆绑的痕迹
But there's no evidence of any restraints.
她当时清醒吗
She was conscious?
对
Yeah, well...
这还不是最奇怪的地方
That's not even the weirdest part.
你看到这些伤口了吗 它们的角度
You see these lacerations? The angle of them?
一些伤口可能是她自己割的
Some of them might have been self-inflicted.
五楼发现一名嫌疑人
We have a suspect on the fifth floor.
我去看看
I'll check it out.
不准任何人出入
No one in or out.
让弗林警探在五楼和我碰面
Have Detective Flynn meet me on five.
他可能有刀
We think he's got a knife.
嘿 你好
Hey there. Hi.
一切都好吗
Is everything all right?
我只想跟你谈谈
I just want to talk.
不 不
No! No, no.
加里森·奥斯古德医生吗
Dr. Garrison Osgood?
是她的炼狱
It was her purgatory.
她的炼狱
Her purgatory.
为什么我不能解决
Why can't I fix it?
我知道我能解决
I know I can fix it.
我也知道你能
Yeah, I know you can, too,
但你得先把刀放下
but you need to put the knife down.
快叫医护人员过来
Someone get the paramedics up here right away!
疑犯动机 第三季第十集
细节尚不明朗
Details are scarce
警方拒绝给出解释
and police are refusing to comment,
但有未经证实的消息声称
but we have unconfirmed reports
在市医疗服务大楼内
that two people have been found dead
发现两名死者
inside the Metro Medical Services Complex.
警方不愿透露死者姓名
The police aren't releasing names...
剧集 | 作案动机(2013) | 导航列表