剧集 | 作案动机(2013) | 导航列表
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
我想也许你能给我一点"热辣提点"
I thought you might have a hot tip for me.
我以为我们约了在你家见
I thought we were meeting at your place.
你不说我不说 没人会知道
I won't tell if you won't.
宝贝 高级副总裁就在下面的大厅里
Baby, the senior V.P.'s just down the hall.
那最好
Yes...
这样才更有情趣
But that's what makes it fun.
我真是个幸运的男人
I am a lucky man.
说得没错
Yes, you are.
遇害者
你必须得做完你的义工时间
You have to get your volunteer hours somewhere.
不然你想干什么
What would you rather be doing?
和朋友一起玩啊
Hanging out with my friends?
我们可以一起玩啊
But this is something we can do together.
我们从没单独去玩过
We never have any time just you and me.
不是我的问题
Wonder why.
这样你申请大学时的履历才够漂亮
It's going to look good on your college applications.
重点突出钢琴和体操
It rounds out the piano and the gymnastics--
妈 电♥话♥铃快响疯了
Mom, the phone's freaking it out.
我是斯蒂芬妮·卡森
Stephanie Carson.
你好 佩顿
Yes. Peyton.
很高兴你能打来
I am so glad you called.
我这有个投资机会
I have an investment opportunity,
第一个就想到了你
and I thought of you first.
斯坦威克金融公♥司♥
Stenwick Financial.
妈 我自己能行
Mom, I've got it.
我只是想帮忙
I am only trying to help.
凶手
你和戴瑞克·卡斯特住同一个羁押牢房♥
You shared a remand cell with Derek Caster--
是的 长官
Yes, boss.
你杀了他
And you killed him
因为他不给你他的布丁
because he wouldn't give you his pudding.
那可是香草味的
It was vanilla.
你捅了他八刀
You stabbed him eight times.
那布丁可好吃呢
It was good pudding.
你恰恰选择
Is it just a coincidence
在律师和你的狱友协商认罪协议的时候
you decided to kill your cell mate
杀死他 是巧合吗
right as his lawyer was negotiating his plea bargain?
我就这些话
Story ain't gonna change.
狱警
Guard.
什么情况
What have we got?
匿名举报发现尸体
Anonymous report of a dead body.
你负责吗
You primary?
卢卡斯负责
Lucas.
童子军总算拿到奖章了 是吧
Boy scout finally got his merit badge, huh?
过去六个月负责了三个案子 全都破案了
Three times in the last six months. Closed them all.
加维给了你什么新线索吗
Garvey offer you any new insight?
他肯定不是为了布丁杀死戴瑞克·卡斯特
Derek Caster was not killed for pudding.
但没有证据表明
Well, there's no evidence
内维尔·蒙哥马利为了封口
that Neville Montgomery had him killed
找人杀他灭口
to keep him quiet.
没有
No.
我猜也可能是直接的复仇
I guess it could be straight up revenge.
卡斯特杀了内维尔的女儿
You know, Caster kills Neville's daughter,
内维尔就找人干掉了卡斯特
Neville has Caster killed.
不同的版本 同样的问题
Yeah, different theory, same problem.
没有蒙哥马利和加维之间的直接联♥系♥
No direct communication between Montgomery and Garvey.
我们没找到而已
That we can find.
也许它根本不存在 所以你找不到
Maybe you can't find it because it doesn't exist.
那是给我的咖啡吗
Did I get a coffee?
那不代表卡斯特指证蒙哥马利的话是在撒谎
That doesn't mean that Caster was lying about Montgomery.
但它确实代表着
Okay, but it does mean
现阶段的调查走到了死胡同
that the investigation has hit a dead end.
所以你想用那个布丁动机来解释吗
Oh, so you're saying it's the classic pudding motive.
俗语 这里指事情到底如何 只有亲身经历才知道
证据就在布丁里
The proof is in the pudding.
我觉得案情更"黏糊"了
I think "The plot thickens."
饶了我吧
You're killing me.
一份奶 两份糖
One cream, two sugars.
-谢了 -不客气
- Thank you. - You're welcome.
你要我彻底搜查一下大楼吗
So, you want me to... canvass the building?
不用了 我让制♥服♥警员去做了
No, I've got uniforms on it.
你们去看看贝蒂那的情况吧
Why don't you go check in with Betty?
风景真不错
That's a nice view.
各位 各位
Hey, hey, hey, guys.
能麻烦让一下吗
Can we get a little bit of room here?
请让我们单独谈谈
Give us a little bit of space here.
天呐
Jeez.
很高兴你又回来了
It's good to have you back.
吸毒过量吗
Overdose?
-看到淤青和中间的穿刺伤口了吗 -是的
- See the bruising, with the puncture wound in the middle? - Yeah.
这说明是强制注射
That's consistent with a forceful injection.
我看到那边的花掉在了地上
Hmm, well, I saw the flowers on the floor in there.
看来有过挣扎
Looks like there was a struggle.
是的 我认为她一直在反抗直到毒药起效
Yeah, I'd say she fought right up until the drug took effect.
需要检查一下她是否被强♥暴♥
Gonna need a full rape kit.
她被移尸到这里
She was placed here.
不仅如此
Mm-hmm, that's not all.
荡♥妇♥
杀了她还不够
Killing her wasn't enough.
疑犯动机 第三季第二集
凶手在遇害人身上这样写字
A killer writes on a victim like that,
通常表示毫无悔意
it usually means zero remorse.
我们把案情在暴♥力♥犯罪数据库里检索一下
Yeah, we should run the details through the violent crimes database.
看看有没有相符的情况
See if we get a match.
衣柜里有很多情♥趣♥用♥品♥
Got a lot of sex toys in the closet,
捆绑工具 润滑油 一大堆安全套
restraints, lubricants, a bouquet of condoms.
浴室里也有一整套
A whole bunch in the bathroom, too.
说说没有的吧
Guess what we don't have,
没有身份证 没有皮夹
we don't have I.D., a wallet,
没有任何说明住客信息的物品
any indication of who might live here.
-她是个妓♥女♥ -谢谢
- She was a pro. - Thank you.
我觉得有可能
I'm thinking that's a possibility, yes.
好的 没有密♥码♥
All right, no passcode.
不过有个名字 席安娜
Do have a first name, Sienna.
在这里 有一通报♥警♥电♥话♥
Right there, there's the 9-1-1 call,
今天早上7点32分
7:32 this morning.
打电♥话♥的人说他叫约翰·史密斯
The caller identified himself as John Smith.
最老套的假名了
Oh, that's original.
她在七点三十分约了布兰特·鲍曼
Then she had a 7:30 a.m. with a Brent Boorman.
这可真早
That's early.
这人可能喜欢早起"运动"
He could be a morning person.
昨晚八点到午夜
Last night 8:00 p.m. to midnight,
她和哈米什·塔戈特在一起
she was with Hamish Taggart.
我们也得跟他谈谈
We gotta talk to him, too.
好
Yeah.
你想让我们怎么分工
So, how do you want us to handle this?
你去找哈米什·塔戈特
If you want to take a run at Hamish Taggart,
安琪和我去和布兰特·鲍曼谈谈
Angie and I can talk to Brent Boorman.
你能找到他们的号♥码吗
Can you find numbers for them in there?
可以
Yes.
还有你能帮我列一份她在死前
And can you also get me a list of everyone she talked to
24小时内接触过的人的名单吗
in the last 24 hours?
我 这就去
I... will do.
妈妈
Mom!
妈妈
Mom?
我的午饭呢
I can't find my lunch.
从我钱包里拿20块 自己买♥♥吧
Just get a 20 out of my wallet.
在哪
Where is it?
我把它放那儿了
I left it in there.
天 别碰 别碰
Oh, god. No, no, no, no.
我帮你拿
No, I will get it.
剧集 | 作案动机(2013) | 导航列表