剧集 | 作案动机(2013) | 导航列表
她还对你评价很高
and-and she speaks so highly of you, so...
好了
There you go.
乔 我和很多公♥司♥打过交道
Joe, I work a lot in the corporate sector,
有时我要说的话会不中听
and sometimes what I have to say can be hard to hear.
好的 直说好了
Okay, well, I mean, don't sugar-coat it.
你的生意投资会失败的
Your business venture will be a failure.
吉娜尔从我母亲那里可不止
These glasses aren't the only thing
偷了这副眼镜
Ginelle stole from my mother.
她还偷了上千块钱
She took her for thousands.
你确定那是事实吗
You know that for a fact, do you?
是的
Yeah.
她每个月给那个女人五百
She paid that woman $500 every month
就为了听她说我父亲在天堂有多开心
to hear how happy my father was in heaven.
那给她带来慰藉了吗
Did it bring her peace?
不知道 也许吧
I don't know. I guess.
那钱就花得值啊 你不觉得吗
Well, then money well-spent, don't you think?
你有对吉娜尔说起过这些吗
Did you ever voice your concerns to Ginelle?
她拒接我的电♥话♥
She screened my calls.
那一定很让人恼火
That must've been very frustrating.
是啊 所以也许你跟踪她
Yeah, so maybe you tracked her down
自己了结了此事
and you took matters into your own hands?
没有
No!
我和她是在餐厅见过
I mean, I had it out with her at the restaurant,
但之后我就没
but that's the last time--
-见过她 -什么时候的事
- ...I saw her. - When was this?
去年 大概新年的时候
Last yeah, around New Year's.
在哪里
Where was this?
特雷托利亚 我不想
Trattoria. I didn't want
又是我妈买♥♥单 所以我就去了
Mom picking up the tab again, so I went down there.
原来吉娜尔还有个跟班
Turns out Ginelle has a sidekick.
那两人给我母亲灌输了很多屁话
The two of them were feeding her a load of crap.
我觉得你才是满嘴屁话
Know what? I think you're full of crap.
搞什...
Like...
当你出现在餐厅时吉娜尔有何反应
How did Ginelle react when you showed up at the restaurant?
她发火了
She flipped out.
我妈妈也是
So did my mom.
她们让经理赶我出去了
They had the manager kick me out.
她是和这位女士一起吗 西尔维娅·雷克
Was she with this woman? Sylvia Lake?
不是 那女人更年轻一些
No. She was younger.
二十八♥九♥岁
28, 29?
挺性感的
Kinda hot.
知道叫什么名字吗
Got a name?
莉兹
Liz.
没想到你会情绪这么大
Didn't realize you were gonna go in that hard.
那家伙只关心他母亲的钱
Well, all that guy cares about is his mother's money.
不如你今天休息一下吧
Why don't you take the rest of the day?
我会写好审讯报告给安琪的
I can write up the interview for Angie.
好 好主意
Okay. That's a good idea.
谢谢
Thank you.
奥斯卡在哪儿
Where's Oscar?
他要休息一下
He's taking some personal time.
我们有线索了
We got a lead.
-是吗 -是的 加里说
- Yeah? - Yeah. Gary said--
吉娜尔有位叫莉兹的助手
...that Ginelle had an assistant, "Liz,"
我在吉娜尔的客户列表了找到了一位叫伊丽莎白·H的人
and I found an Elizabeth "H" In Ginelle's client book.
那是她的电♥话♥号♥码吗
Is that her phone number?
我一开始也这么想
That's what I thought at first.
这是数学占卜学
It's numerology.
是啊
Oh, yeah! Look at that!
那是她的生日
There's her birthday,
还有她的数字值
and there's her number value.
某人还真动脑筋了
Someone's really opening their mind.
某人在维♥基♥百♥科♥上查过
Ahh, somebody looked it up on the Wikipedia page.
我们看看她是不是在数据库里
Let's see if she's in the database.
安琪
你最后一次和吉娜尔说话是什么时候
When was the last time you spoke with Ginelle?
大概一年前
About a year ago,
在她离开这里之前
before she left town.
她对你说了她要离开吗
She told you she was leaving?
不是 她给我寄了一张卡片
No, she sent me a card.
在她离开几周后
A few weeks after she left.
-你还留着吗 -当然
- You still have it? - Of course.
谢谢
Thank you.
发生什么事了
What's going on?
我们只是有些关于吉娜尔
Well, we just have some questions
以及她工作的问题要问
about Ginelle and her work.
你们是怎么认识的
How did you two meet?
在我曾经工作过的茶馆
At the tea shop that I used to work at.
吉娜尔是名顾客
Ginelle was a customer.
我们因为她的塔罗牌聊了起来
We struck up a conversation over her tarot cards.
莉兹 我离开去寻梦了 你也应该去追寻你的
吉娜尔说我有天赋
Ginelle said that I had a gift.
她有点像我的导师
She kind of mentored me.
这个她怎么收费
What did she charge you for that?
免费的
Nothing.
我们需要拿走这个
We need to take this with us.
吉娜尔没事吧
Is Ginelle okay?
莉兹 我有一些坏消息
Liz, I have some bad news.
吉娜尔死了
Ginelle is dead.
不 请你们离开
No. No. You have to go.
我知道这一时难以消化
I know it's a lot to absorb.
你们必须走 离开吧
You have to go. Just leave.
我们为你叫心理咨♥询♥ 好吗
Well, we'd like to call victim services for you, okay?
不 我要打给我哥哥 不需要
No. I'll just call my brother. It's not necessary.
我们在这儿等他来
We'll wait with you until he gets here.
好吧 随便你们 失陪了
Fine. Whatever. Excuse me.
好激烈的反应
Some reaction.
内疚还是悲伤
Yeah. Guilt or grief?
别让她离开你的视线
Don't let her out of your sight.
伊丽莎白
Elizabeth?
乔
Joe!
我尽快赶来了
Hey. Oh, I got here as soon as I could.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
她死了
She's dead.
很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
谢谢你们
Thank you.
谢谢你们陪着她
Thank you for staying with her.
有我在就行了
I can take it from here.
当她觉得好些的时候
Well, we have some more questions for Elizabeth
我们还有些问题要问伊丽莎白
when she's feeling up to it.
当然
Yeah. Yeah, sure.
好的 我们保持联♥系♥
Okay. So we'll be in touch.
你跟他们说了什么
What'd you tell them?
他们想知道我们有没有一起工作过
They wanted to know if we had worked together,
我们是怎么认识的
how we met.
我给了他们她寄的卡片
I gave them the card that she sent.
你为什么要给他们那个
Why would you give them that?
我想帮忙
Well, I was trying to help!
她是我最好的朋友
She was my best friend!
你才认识她三个月
You knew her for three months!
我们心有灵犀
We had a connection!
鉴定科的对比了卡片上
Okay, so forensics compared the writing on the card
和吉娜尔客户名单里的字体
to the writing in Ginelle's client book.
不吻合 不单单是这个
No match. Not only that--
信封上的字体
The writing on the envelope doesn't even match
都和卡片上的不一样
the writing on the card.
所以寄卡片的人都不屑于
So the sender didn't bother
在信封上再伪造一遍
trying to forge it on the envelope?
真懒
Sloppy.
弗林警探
Detective Flynn?
可以说句话吗 就一小会儿
If I could have a word? It'll just take a sec.
剧集 | 作案动机(2013) | 导航列表