剧集 | 作案动机(2013) | 导航列表
难道没人告诉过你
Didn't anyone tell you
跑步时带耳机不安全吗
it's not safe to run wearing earbuds?
你的跑步路线太容易被盯上了 黛尔
Your routine makes you an easy target, Dale.
听我说
Listen to me.
帮我们俩一个忙
Do us both a favor.
接受提议
Take the offer.
了结官司
Settle the lawsuit.
警♥察♥吗
Police?
我刚被袭击了
I've just been attacked.
凶手
那项请求她做何回应
And how did she react to the request?
真让人失望
That's disappointing to hear.
听着 我们需要赶快搞定这事
Look, we need to lock this down, fast.
用什么办法才能拉拢她
What's it going to take to get her on side?
罗伯特 别聊了
Robert, hang up.
他母亲从来不能劝他挂掉电♥话♥
His mother could never get him off that thing.
我觉得你也没戏
I doubt you can.
我只是觉得公事应该在工作时间
I just think there's a time and a place for business,
办公室里进行
and it's at the office.
等我到了办公室再打给你
I'll call you when I get to the office.
你享受的这些东西
You know, it's the work
都是靠我工作挣来的
that pays for all your pretty things.
亲爱的 如果我想要钱
Oh, darling, if I wanted your money,
我就会嫁给你父亲了
I'd be marrying your father.
她来了
Here she is.
我在考虑我的生日
So, I've been thinking about my birthday.
不奇怪
Surprise. Surprise.
我想把它办成菲沙围
And I want to make it a fundraiser
康戒中心的募捐会
for the Fraserview rehabilitation clinic.
我以为会是一次安静的
I thought it was going to be a nice, quiet,
家庭聚会
family get-together.
重点是安静吗
Emphasis on quiet?
重点是家庭
Emphasis on family.
-你刚回家... -六个月
- You've only been home-- - Six months.
我厌倦了被当做瓷娃娃一样对待
And I'm tired of being treated Like a porcelain doll.
那你也不用
That doesn't mean you have to
到处跟你说你戒毒的事啊
wear your recovery on your sleeve.
你怎么想的 玛利亚
What do you think, Maria?
我觉得这主意不错
I think it's a nice gesture.
所以你会帮我筹备吗
So you'll help me plan it?
她是我们的传播总监
She's our Director of Communications,
不是你的派对筹划
she's not your party planner.
老爸
Daddy?
取决于玛利亚自己
It's up to Maria.
我需要做什么呢
How can I help?
好 我们要给大人们办个童趣的派对
Okay, we're going to throw a kids' party for adults.
礼物篮子 魔术师 老虎
Gift baskets, magicians, tigers--
不要老虎
No tigers.
遇害者
伦敦·蒙哥马利
London montgomery?
你知道这是谁吗
Do you know who this is?
在我们通知她家人之前
Well, until we can notify her family,
她就是无名氏
she's a Jane Doe.
没遭到抢劫
Who was not robbed.
可能是吸毒过量
Probably an overdose.
鉴于她之前的吸毒史
Given her history with addiction.
据坊间传言
Well, according to the gossip blogs,
她已经洗心革面了
she'd cleaned up her act.
而且我从没听说过吸毒过量能让眼角膜变黑
And I've never known an overdose to turn corneas black.
-嗨 -是 长官
- Hey! - Yes, sir?
应该把她盖上了吧
You think we should get her covered?
-这就来 -好的
- I'm on it. - There you go.
谢谢你 警官
Thank you, sir.
谢谢你 奥斯卡
Thank you, Oscar.
也许是有人和她父亲有仇
Maybe somebody had a grudge against her father?
那去杀他啊
Yeah, well, then kill him.
在进一步通知之前 由卢卡斯警探负责
Until further notice, Detective Lucas is in charge.
奥斯卡
Oscar?
把手♥机♥装起来 那是证物
Bag the phone. It's evidence.
我为什么会想当警♥察♥
Why did I want to become a police officer?
每天早上我穿上制♥服♥
It's a question I ask myself every morning
都会问自己
when I put on the uniform.
不是为了钱
I don't do it for the money...
也不是为了荣誉
And I'm not it for the glory.
是因为我想帮助他人
It's because I want to help people.
我相信我能改变些什么
I believe I can make a difference.
那你是为什么想当警♥察♥
So, why do you want to be a police officer?
肯定不是为了坐办公室 无意冒犯
Well, not to sit behind some desk. No offence.
没事 我完全懂
No. I totally get it.
这项任务是我自愿的 不过没关系
I requested this assignment, but that's all right.
你想成为 执行外勤
You want to be, what, you want to be out on the beat,
破门而入那种
kicking in doors?
对 就是那样
Yeah, something like that.
为什么不呢 看看你
Yeah, why not? Look at you.
你肯定冲刺跑很厉害
Bet you run a good sprint.
一百一十分
110?
真不错
Nice.
我们保持联♥系♥
We'll be in touch.
...嫌疑人是白人男性
-suspect is a Caucasian male.
中等身材 赤♥裸♥上身
Medium build. Shirtless.
他正沿着坎比路中段走着
He's walking down the middle of Cambie Street
拿着圆锯...
with a circular saw--
嗨 你来这做什么
Hey. What are you doing here?
伦敦·蒙哥马利被谋杀了
London Montgomery's been murdered,
最后联♥系♥她的人是弗兰克·维嘉
and the last person to contact her was Franco Vega.
奥斯卡的爸爸
Oscar's dad?
奥斯卡怎么样
Well, how's Oscar handling it?
他退出了这案子
He recused himself from the case.
当然 我是问他现在怎么样
Sure, but how is he handling it?
你得去问他了
You'll have to ask him.
他们需要我吗
Do they need me?
我要说清楚
I want to be clear about this.
我知道你之前失去了热情
I know you were feeling burned out.
所以不要有压力
So, there's no pressure.
好 如果有什么我能帮忙的
Okay, well, if there's anything I can do,
告诉我就好
you just let me know.
疑犯动机
第三季 第一集
当你认出了遇害者手♥机♥上的号♥码时
What did you do when you recognized
做了什么
the number on the victim's phone?
我把手♥机♥交给了你
I handed the cell phone over to you
然后退出了这个案子 对吧
And I recused myself. Right?
你知道你父亲认识遇害人吗
And were you aware that your father knew the victim?
看到他们之间的短♥信♥前 不知道
Not until I saw the texts between them, no.
好了
Okay.
我问完了
I think we're done.
我觉得你知道要问什么
Oh, I think you know what you got to ask.
那些短♥信♥说明不了什么
Those texts could mean anything.
永远不要给辩护律师任何机会
Never give a defense attorney any opportunity
质疑调查的公正性
to question the integrity of the investigation.
你问吧
Ask the question.
你觉得你父亲会被年轻女子吸引吗
Would you say that your father is attracted to younger women?
这个推论很合理 是的
That is a fair assessment, yes.
伦敦·蒙哥马利是他喜欢的类型吗
Is London Montgomery his type?
是的
Yes.
布莱恩 我要用下房♥间
Brian, I need the room.
我们会搞定的
We'll take care of this.
我和博伊德聊过了
Okay, so I've discussed things with Boyd.
你来管理这个部门
You are to assume command of the section
我来负责此案
while I run the case.
明白
Copy that.
他给我们派了帮手
剧集 | 作案动机(2013) | 导航列表