剧集 | 作案动机(2013) | 导航列表
谢谢 劳伦斯
Thanks, Lawrence.
真漂亮
That's quite a show.
我只是希望没人向
I just hope nobody complains
业主协会投诉
to the homeowners' association
圣诞节灯亮得太早了
about Christmas lights being up too soon.
你在凶案组的表现颇为出色
Your work in Homicide has not gone unnoticed.
谢谢夸奖 长官
Thank you, Sir.
不要这么拘谨 马克
Drop the formalities, Mark, all right?
我们只是吃个便饭
We're just a couple of officers having lunch.
好的 厄尔
All right. Earl.
如果你有一张
So if you had
签名空白纸来做任何你想的变动
Carte Blanche to make any changes you want,
会是什么呢
what would they be?
我希望部门运转顺利
I think division's running smoothly.
人员上呢
What about personnel?
有需要变动的吗
Any changes there?
我的团队都很棒 长官
I have a great team, Sir.
亏了他们才有这么高的破案率
They're the reason our solve rate's so high.
当然 除非
Unless, of course,
你觉得我们应该做一些变动
there are some changes that you think we should be making.
看情况
Depends.
你觉得你的职业生涯会如何发展
Where do you see your career path taking you?
我曾经觊觎你的位置
Mm. Well, there was a time I was angling for your desk.
改变主意了吗
Oh? What, change of heart?
不 只是不确定我能否胜任
No. Not sure if I'm right for the job.
一点自我怀疑是好事
Well, a little self-doubt is good.
让你保持诚实
Keeps you honest.
我们没点这些
Uh, we didn't order those.
这是六十一年的林克伍德麦芽威士忌
It's a 61-year-old Linkwood single malt.
也许你们想尝尝
Thought you might enjoy a taste.
你真懂我
Ah, you know me so well.
马克 你见过内维尔·蒙哥马利吧
Mark, you've met Neville Montgomery?
蒙哥马利先生
Mr. Montgomery.
克洛斯警长 再次谢谢你
Sergeant Cross. Thank you again
将谋杀我女儿的凶手绳之以法
for bringing my daughter's murderer to justice.
这是职责所在 先生
Oh. Just doing my job, sir.
我还是想表达下我的感激
Still, I'd like to show my appreciation.
你的好意心领了
That is very kind, but, um...
但局里有规定
department policy...
马克
Mark.
我觉得为了内维尔 可以破一次例
I think, in Neville's case, we can make an exception.
打扰了 请继续享用午餐
I'm interrupting. Please. Enjoy your lunch.
谢谢
Thank you.
你不是莉萨·怀特
So you are not Lisa Wyatt.
你从哪搞到的信♥用♥卡♥
Where'd you get the credit card?
我捡的
I found it.
你决定给自己买♥♥了个橱柜
You decided to help yourself to a whole new wardrobe
还吃了一天的意面自助餐
and a day of all-you-can-eat pasta?
那意味着你将面临欺诈指控
That means you're looking at fraud charges.
又不是第一次了
Not the first time.
可能是最后一次了
Might be the last.
这可说不好 我爸爸是很厉害的律师
I don't know. My dad's a pretty good lawyer.
但问题是
Yeah, but here's the thing.
莉萨·怀特
Lisa Wyatt
是谋杀她丈夫
is a person of interest
里克·怀特的嫌疑人
in the murder of her husband, Rick Wyatt.
所以取决于
Yeah, so, depending on how long
你用了她的信♥用♥卡♥多长时间
you've been going around using her credit cards...
还是没什么要说
Really? Nothing?
也许你跟他的谋杀有关系
Maybe you're responsible for his murder.
我对此事毫不知情
Hey, I don't know anything about that.
可是我在巴士站捡到的
I found the cards at the bus station.
你要说的再具体一点
You need to be more specific than that.
停车站里有辆车
There was a car in the parking lot.
有个手包就放在乘客座上
The purse was sitting on the passenger seat.
所以你就拿走了
So you just took it?
车门都没锁
It was unlocked.
这么早就把它们拿下来了
You're taking them down already?
我也没办法
Don't have a choice.
有人向
Someone's complained
业主协会投诉了
to the homeowners' association.
劳伦斯 很抱歉
Oh, Lawrence. I'm so sorry.
不是你的错
It's not you who should be apologizing.
我觉得很糟糕
I feel terrible.
我一定可以做些什么的
There's gotta be something I can do.
你可以让里克把噪音弄小吗
Just get Rick to lay off the noise, would ya?
海伦需要休息
I need Helen to get some sleep.
他在重新装♥修♥车♥库♥ 打造一个男人活动室
He's renovating the garage. Making a man-cave.
告诉他在适当的时间再干
Just tell him to start at a reasonable hour.
好的 我会跟他说的
Okay, I'll talk to him.
谢谢你
Well, thank you.
里克并不是总是这样的
You know, Rick wasn't always like this.
真的吗 莉萨
Honestly, Lisa?
我不在乎
I don't care.
停车场没有监控摄头
There's no security cameras in the parking lot,
只有保安每小时巡逻
just a security sweep every hour.
根据停车桩显示
And according to this parking stub,
从三月二十二号♥晚上十一点二十起
Lisa's car's been here since 11:20 p.m.
莉萨的车就在这儿了
March 22nd.
那是里克被杀的两天前
That's two days before Rick's murder.
所以是四天前
So four days ago?
如果莉萨上了巴士离开了这里
Well, if Lisa boarded a bus and left town,
她就没法谋杀她的丈夫了
she couldn't have killed her husband.
我觉得她没上巴士
I don't think she got on the bus.
为什么
Why?
我们在后面发现了这个
We got this here in the back...
证据A
Exhibit "A."
还有呢
Yeah?
看看座椅靠枕
Check out the head rest.
法医在那里
So forensics found
也找到了指甲
a fingernail in there as well.
妈的
Oh, dammit.
不 还有三天我的欠款才到期
No! I have three days left until my payment's due!
我知道
I know. I know.
给你
Here.
那应该足够付你剩下的债务了
That should cover the rest of your debt.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
登记表在车座椅上
And the registration papers are on the seat.
车也归你了
The car is yours as well.
我不能要
I can't take this.
你想让我给别人吗
You want me to give it to someone else?
不 我是说 我不明白
No. I mean, I don't understand.
为什么是我
Why me?
为什么不能是你
Why not you?
我对你挺坏的
Well, I was kind of mean to you?
和你做了什么无关
Doesn't matter what you've done.
重点在你接下来怎么做
Matters what you do next.
这是你的选择
The choice is yours.
黛比·亨特
孩子们
Hey, guys!
有谁要吃披萨
Who wants pizza?
在莉萨·怀特车上发现的指甲
Right, so, the fingernail found in Lisa Wyatt's car
与在怀特夫妇家梳子上采集到的DNA相符
matches DNA found on a brush in the Wyatts' home.
但与在里克·怀特的犯罪现场
Okay, but that does not match
发现的胶带上粘着的
the hair found on the duct tape
头发的DNA并不匹配
at Rick Wyatt's crime scene.
好的 钱的去向查得怎么样了
Okay. What about the money?
有什么线索吗
Any leads on that?
鉴证调查组在她的钱包里
Yeah, F.I.U. found a receipt
找到一张收据 一万加币
in her wallet-- it was $10,000--
圣安德鲁-卫斯理教堂开的
剧集 | 作案动机(2013) | 导航列表