剧集 | 作案动机(2013) | 导航列表
你和伦敦在同一个匿名戒毒互助会
that you and London were in the same n-a group.
是的 我是她的担♥保♥人
Yes. I was her sponsor.
那么 你
And, uh, were you...
你有帮助她完成补偿吗
Did you help her with her amends?
是的
Mm-hmm.
你对字母"D"有印象吗
The letter "D", does that mean anything for you?
我们觉得这应该她另一个毒贩名字的缩写
Because we think it's an initial of one of her dealers.
D吗
Dee?
没印象
No.
真希望我知道
I wish it did.
这个能帮到你的案子吗
Will this help your case?
这份工程师报告表明
This engineer's report
你父亲应该为坍塌的大楼负责
holds your father responsible for the building collapse.
这个能证明他篡改了报告
This proves he had the report altered.
这将彻底毁了他
This could ruin him.
你确定要这么做吗
Are you sure about this?
因为我
Because I--
不敢相信我要这么说
I can't believe I'm about to say this--
除非你百分百确定
I won't use it
否则我不会用这份证据
unless you're absolutely sure.
我确定
I'm sure.
我很确定
I'm sure.
我的父亲是伦敦的戒毒互助担♥保♥人
So, my father was London's N-A sponsor.
玛利亚·斯♥诺♥证实了这一点
Maria Snow corroborates that.
伦敦去世当晚
He was trying to convince London
他试图劝说她别用毒品
not to do drugs the night she died.
这是你之前要证实的想法吗
This the theory you were trying to run down?
没错
Yes.
所以你的父亲是无辜的
So, your father's innocent.
我不相信他与伦敦的死有关
I don't believe he's responsible
不可能
for London's death, no.
黛尔·芭比珍
Dale Barbizan,
她可能是伦敦在晚上八点到十点间
she may be the person that London was meeting
去见的人
between 8:00 and 10:00 P.M.
她不是那个追诉
Isn't she the lawyer
内维尔·蒙哥马利在大楼倒塌案中责任的律师吗
that's suing Neville Montgomery over that building collapse?
她也把证明内维尔·蒙哥马利
She's also made it her personal mission
是个在全世界制♥造♥人类灾难的
to prove that Neville Montgomery is an amoral monster
道德沦丧的恶魔视为其个人使命
responsible for human misery around the globe.
这俩人真是奇怪的组合
Seems like an odd pairing.
确实
It does,
但玛利亚说
but according to Maria,
伦敦新冒出来的
she's also responsible
社会责任意识都是从她那学来的
for London's newfound social awareness.
奥斯卡 你来负责案子吧
Oscar, it's your case.
那好吧 你和卢卡斯
Okay, well, if you and Lucas
继续查伦敦的毒贩
keep looking for London's dealer,
安琪和我来调查黛尔·芭比珍
Angie and I will investigate Dale Barbizan.
真的 你确定
Yeah? You're sure about this?
当然 这个案子你很熟了
Yeah, I mean, you know the investigation.
你能帮到我
I could use the help.
只是我没想会继续留下查案
Yeah, it's just that I wasn't expecting to stay on.
如果你想回去做招聘我也不勉强
I mean, if you want to go back to recruiting...
有目击者称
According to a witness,
你最近在街上对伦敦·蒙哥马利恶语相向
you accosted London Montgomery on the street recently.
我承认我有些激动
I can get a little passionate.
不管怎样 这对一名律师来说
Well, still, that's not the smartest move
都不是最明智的举动
for a lawyer to make.
尤其是如果那激动
Especially if that passion
变成了执念的话
has turned into an obsession.
你和伦敦在她死的当晚
Is that what you and London argued about
争论的就是这个吗
the night she died?
你对她父亲案子的死缠烂打
Your obsession with her father?
在律师到场前 我拒绝回答任何问题
I'm not saying anything else without a lawyer.
不如我们各让一步
How about we split the difference
让我们搜查一下你的家里和办公室
and search your home and office.
等你们拿到搜查令再说吧
How about you get a warrant?
不敢相信 法官居然签了搜查令
I am amazed the judge signed this.
谁让你有涉毒前科呢
Well, you are the one with a previous drug charge.
大♥麻♥而已
Marijuana.
还是在大学
In college.
怎么能凭这个就侵犯我的隐私
Hardly enough to justify this invasion of privacy.
看来你对司法系统很不满意啊
You seem to have a very cynical view of the justice system.
是的 如果你们看到我所看过的权力滥用
Yeah, well, when you see the abuses I've seen,
还有眼前这一幕
and continue to see...
他们有发现
Oh, they've found something.
太荒谬了 没什么可发现的
That's absurd. There's nothing to find.
-谢谢 -不客气
- Thank you. - Yeah.
这边走
Right this way.
我们以涉嫌伦敦谋杀案逮捕了黛尔·芭比珍
We've arrested Dale Barbizan in connection to London's death.
谢谢你 警探
Thank you, Detective.
我们对你和你的部门感激不尽
We owe you and your department a great debt.
不 这是我们该做的 先生
No, you don't owe us a thing, sir.
黛尔·芭比珍
Dale Barbizan?
我不明白为什么
I don't understand why.
也许我们不会明白为什么
We may never understand why.
只要知道杀死伦敦的
All that matters
凶手得到应有的法律制裁就行了
is that London has justice.
我被内维尔·蒙哥马利陷害了
I am being framed by Neville Montgomery.
为什么他要这么做
And why would he do that?
因为我快要胜诉了
Because I was going to win.
这是大楼倒塌案中
This is the final engineer's report
的工程师报告
for the building collapse.
最重要的是
Essentially, it states
报告说施工队
that the construction crew
没有按计划建造大楼
failed to adhere to the plans.
好吧 他们为什么要这么做
Okay, and why would they do that?
报告里说是
Well, the report alleges
施工队偷卖♥♥多余的建筑材料
the crew was selling excess building materials
中饱私囊
and pocketing the money.
你认为蒙哥马利修改了报告
So, you think Montgomery had the report changed?
我肯定是他
I know he did.
因为我有指责内维尔·蒙哥马利
Because I had the report
为了节约成本
that originally blamed Neville Montgomery
强行要求施工队无视工程规范的
for forcing his crew to ignore the engineering specs
报告原本
in order to save money.
这不是他第一次做类似的事了
This isn't the first time he's done something like this.
但这是第一次你有证据
However, it is the first time
可以起诉他有责任
that you can go after him for it.
罗伯特·蒙哥马利在封面上手写了一行批注
Robert Montgomery had written a note on the cover page.
说"我们怎么能处理这事"
It said, "What can we do about this?"
你确定那是他的笔迹吗
You're sure it was his handwriting?
我很肯定
I'm sure.
因为是伦敦·蒙哥马利
Because London Montgomery told you
把报告给你的时候告诉你的吗
when she gave you the document?
显而易见 内维尔·蒙哥马利
Obviously, Neville Montgomery
找人闯进了我的办公室
had someone break into my office,
偷走了报告
steal the document,
还故意留下了杀死伦敦的化学品
and plant the chemical used to kill London
好让你们发现
for you to find.
我可不觉得这"显而易见"
You know, I don't-- I don't think it's that obvious.
这不是第一次他让手下来找我麻烦了
This isn't the first time he's sent his goons after me.
你信她的话吗
You buy her story?
这不是第一次有人被诬陷谋杀
It's not the first time someone's been framed for murder.
也不会是最后一次
It won't be the last.
每次我告诉遇害者家属案情的时候
Any time I've spoken to victims' families,
他们都会问同样的问题
they always want to know the same thing.
动机是什么
Why?
蒙哥马利连问都没有问
Montgomery didn't even ask.
也许他早已知道了呢
Maybe because he already knew?
剧集 | 作案动机(2013) | 导航列表