剧集 | 作案动机(2013) | 导航列表
所以我不能告诉你
So I can't tell you.
但我能这么说
But I can say this--
这是麦芽酒
it's got the complexity of an ale
和口感丰富 泡沫浓密的比尔森啤酒的混合
and the rich, creamy thick head of a Pilsner.
那我会回来尝尝的
Ah, well, I would come back for that.
我能拍照吗
Can I take a picture of this?
请随意
Yeah, help yourself.
我一直在想
So I was just wondering about, um...
吉娜尔和莉兹的关系
Ginelle and liz's relationship.
她们关系密切吗
Were they close?
经常待在一起吗
Did they spend a lot of time together?
你得去问伊丽莎白
You'd have to ask Elizabeth.
我没法问
Yeah. I didn't get a chance
因为你终止了审讯
because you stopped the interview,
这让我觉得
which gave me the impression
你不想让她和我们讲话
you didn't want her talking to us.
我妹妹有病
My sister has an illness.
人们经常利用这一点
People tend to take advantage of that.
好吧
Right. Yeah.
那对你来说一定很艰难
Must've been hard, then,
看到吉娜尔对她产生了
watching how much influence Ginelle had
这么大影响
in her life.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我让你感到焦虑吗
Did I make you anxious?
没有吗 或许只是我的想象
No? Maybe I'm just imagining it.
听着 如果你或者莉兹要离开
Uh, listen, you let us know
记得告诉我们
if you or Liz decide to leave town.
行吗 我们只是想知道
Okay? We just want to know.
我会再回来尝那个
And I'm gonna come back for that one,
最下面那种酒的
on the bottom.
你去哪了
Hey! Where you been?
找到什么线索没有
So what do we got?
我又去和那个房♥地♥产♥经纪人邓肯·艾佛森
Well... I just went and talked to that real estate agent
谈了谈
Duncan Everson again.
现在他记得给乔看过那间仓库
Now he does remember showing the warehouse to Joe Hillis,
当时他在找储存啤酒的地方
when he was looking for a location for his brewery.
所以邓肯确定给他看过仓库
All right, so Duncan's sure that he remembers showing him?
对 他记得在快要签约时
He is sure. He remembers the deal falling through
生意黄了
in the 11th Hour.
所以乔和仓库就有联♥系♥了
All right, that connects Joe to the warehouse.
字迹鉴定把乔
Mm-hmm, and now handwriting analysis
和给伊丽莎白的卡片联♥系♥在一起
connects Joe to the card that was sent to Elizabeth.
对 所以乔试图向他妹妹隐瞒
Right. So Joe tries to hide
吉娜尔被谋杀的事
Ginelle's murder from his sister.
或者他在为妹妹制♥造♥不在场证明
Or he tries to alibi his sister.
在所有可以寄的卡片中
Yeah, so, out of all the cards to send,
他挑了这一张
he sends this one.
这张牌 正位时
This one, upright,
代表家庭 健康
it means family, well-being.
寓意着幸福
It means happiness.
但颠倒的话
But reversed...
则代表
It means
受阻的感情关系
a blocked emotional connection.
受阻的感情关系
Blocked emotional connection.
好吧
Okay.
梦想不是一夜之间实现的
Realizing your dreams doesn't happen overnight.
事实上
In fact, uh,
一路上可能充满荆棘
it can be a very difficult path.
你埋下一颗种子
You plant a seed
若是幸运的话
and, with a little bit of luck,
奇妙的事情就会发生
something special happens.
罕见而伟大的事情
Something rare. Something amazing!
我们今晚见证了它的发生
Which we bear witness to here tonight.
我妹妹 坐在那边的
Uh, my sister, over there--
非凡的伊丽莎白
the amazing Elizabeth--
我要对你特别感谢
I owe you a very special thank you,
没有你我不可能做到这些
and I couldn't have done any of this without her.
让我们给点掌声 来吧
So let's give it up! Come on!
伊丽莎白 我爱你 为了这个
Elizabeth! I love you! And on that note--
干杯吧
Bottoms up...
好好享受这啤酒
And enjoy your beers!
不好意思 伊丽莎白 我是维嘉警探
Excuse me, Elizabeth? I'm Detective Vega.
我需要你跟我来
I need you to come with me, please.
谢谢光临 谢谢
Thank you for coming. Thank you.
乔 你能跟我来吗
Joe, can you come with me, please?
我马上就回来
I'll be right back.
现在
Right now, please.
喝好 各位
Enjoy your beer, everybody!
我一会儿就回
I'll be right back.
伊丽莎白在哪
Where's Elizabeth?
她就在隔壁房♥间
She's in the next room.
听着 拜托...
Look, just...
让她走吧
Let her go. Please.
她什么也不知道
I mean, she doesn't know anything.
我们知道你伪造了
Well, we know that you forged
吉娜尔寄给你妹妹的告别卡片
the farewell card from Ginelle to your sister.
而且你也知道藏吉娜尔尸体的
And that you knew about the warehouse
那间仓库
where Ginelle's body was found.
我们还知道
We also know
在吉娜尔被杀前两个月
that Elizabeth stopped taking her medication
伊丽莎白就不再服药了
wwo months before Ginelle was killed.
紧接着她就入院了
She was institutionalized immediately afterward.
就医记录可是保密的
Look, medical records are confidential!
但保险记录不是
Insurance records are not.
你保护不了你妹妹了 乔
You can't protect your sister anymore, Joe.
你不相信我的生意 没问题
You don't believe in my business? Fine.
但有件事我们得说清楚
But let's get something straight.
我妹妹需要继续服药
My sister needs to take her medication.
但除了服用抗精神病药还有别的办法
You know, there's alternatives to taking antipsychotics.
她告诉过你上次她停药
Did she tell you what happened
发生了什么吗
the last time she went off her meds?
你妹妹有天赋
Your sister has a gift!
这些药影响了她的思绪 阻碍了她的潜力
These drugs are clouding her mind, her potential.
-我妹妹生病了 -是你夸大事实了
- My sister has an illness! - That you exaggerate.
-你不是医生 -你也不是
- You're not a doctor! - Neither are you!
对 但我知道我妹妹需要什么
No, but I know what my sister needs, okay?
所以不要再插手你不懂的事情了
So stop interfering with stuff you know nothing about!
她需要服药
She needed her medication.
她明白这一点 可...
She understood that, but...
她就是...就是不喜欢吃药后的感觉
She just-- she didn't like the way it made her feel.
而吉娜尔坚信不能依赖任何外物
And Ginelle believed in clean-living.
不吃药 就连阿司匹林也不行
No pharmaceuticals. Not even aspirin.
吉娜尔说服了你妹妹
Ginelle convinced your sister
停止服药
to go off her medication,
对吧
didn't she?
她告诉伊丽莎白
She told Elizabeth
吃药让她的天赋变得迟钝
that the medication was numbing her "gift."
这肯定让她的身体状况急转直下
That must've sent her into a downward spiral.
里面有个恶魔 乔
There's a demon in there, Joe!
把刀给我
Just give me the knife.
-我想我杀了它 -刀给我
- I think I killed it. - Give me the--
你做了什么
Whoa. What have you done?
把刀给我 把刀...
Just give me the knife. Give me--
给我 刀给我
Give it to me. Give me the knife.
-不 -给我 好吗
- No. - Give it, okay?
过来 过来 有我在呢
Come here, come here. I got you, okay?
我会保护你的 跟以前一直
I'm gonna protect you, like I always do.
好吗 好了
Okay? Okay.
跟以前一样
Like I always do.
上一次伊丽莎白发病这么严重
The last time Elizabeth had an episode this extreme,
剧集 | 作案动机(2013) | 导航列表