剧集 | 作案动机(2013) | 导航列表
我不得不送她进医院
I had to hospitalize her.
她绝望极了 差点杀了自己
She was so depressed, she almost killed herself.
你不想再冒这样的险
You weren't gonna take that risk again.
她是我仅剩的一切了
She's the only thing I have.
所以你才把吉娜尔的尸体藏起来
And that's why you hid Ginelle's body.
然后寄给伊丽莎白
And you sent Elizabeth
那张卡片让她以为自己的朋友还活着
that card so she would think that her friend was alive.
这样她就不会知道自己杀了她的朋友
So she wouldn't know she'd killed her friend.
吉娜尔 现在安全你可以出来了
Ginelle? Look. It's safe to come out now.
她人呢
Where is she?
她...她在她自己房♥间里
She-- she's in her room.
我给了她点催眠的东西
Um, I gave her something to help her sleep.
你报♥警♥了吗
Did you call the police?
你看 已经安全了
Look, it's okay,
我把她手上的刀拿走了
I took the knife away from her.
你报♥警♥了吗
Did you call the police?
听着 让我
Look, let me--
让我看看你的伤 好吗
let me see your wounds, okay?
让我看看你的伤
Let me-- let me see your hands.
还不是特别糟
That's not that bad.
我们可以...可以去医院...
I mean, we can-- we can go to the hospital--
-不 -他们会帮你缝合一下的
- No. - And they'll stitch you up.
不 不
No! No!
-行 -她该被抓起来
- Okay-- - She should be arrested!
-别这么激动 -不
- Just keep it down! - No!
-冷静点 -你应该报♥警♥
- Keep it down! - You should call the police!
-我不能 -我会让她被抓起来的
- I can't! - I will have her arrested--
-我不能这样 -告她蓄意谋杀
- I can't do that-- - ...for attempted murder!
我不能这么做
I can't do that!
行吗
Okay--
我不能让你这么做
I can't let you do that.
看看她都对我做了什么
Look at what she did to me!
你这是自作自受
You did that yourself! Okay?
我警告过你会是这样了
I warned you that that would happen!
但你根本不听我的
But you wouldn't listen to me!
你跟她一样疯狂
You're as crazy as she is.
-不行 -站住
- No! - Stop!
我说了 站住
I said, stop!
不要 不
No! No!
闭嘴 闭嘴
Shut up! Shut up!
闭嘴
Shut up!
闭嘴
Shut up!
伊丽莎白没有杀吉娜尔
Elizabeth didn't kill Ginelle.
是我杀的
I did.
你们没理由对她提出任何指控
You have no reason to charge her with anything.
请让她走 好吗
Just let her go, please?
我们会尽可能帮助她的 乔
We're gonna do what we can for her, Joe.
她有个朋友叫帕姆·赫克斯顿
She has a-- a friend named Pam Hexton.
你们能...能打给她吗
Can you-- can you call her, please?
我不想让她现在一个人
I don't want her to be alone right now.
当然了
Of course.
谢谢
Thank you.
听着 这对我来说也不容易
Hey. Uh, this isn't easy for me.
一个月前
A month ago,
我被诊断出患有凸眼性甲状腺肿
I got diagnosed with Grave's disease,
一直都有在服药
and I've been taking medication.
可没有作用
It's not working.
然后
And, uh...
他们觉得可能是误诊
they think it's a misdiagnosis.
他们觉得是什么
What do they think it is?
他们也不知道
They don't... they don't know.
你为什么不早点告诉我
Why didn't you tell me sooner?
上个月或者上周
Like, last month or last week?
我希望
I wanted it, uh...
希望这事保密
I wanted it to be private.
所以现在我们之间有秘密了
So we're keeping secrets from each other?
记得当初你问我明知道结果不好
Remember when you asked me why I come along with you
为什么还要帮你
in situations that blow up in your face?
我记得你当时没有回答
I remember you not answering that question.
我只是...需要时间
I just... I needed time.
但我当时感觉你的意思是
But what I felt I heard you say was that...
你不想对我负责 是吧
You didn't want to be responsible for me, right?
-这很... -不
- And that's-- - No.
我觉得这很公平
That's fair, I guess.
这事不一样
This is different.
没什么不一样的
It's not different, no.
你之前离开 我尊重你的选择 给了你空间
You left, and I respected that, I gave you your space,
现在我需要的
and what I'm asking for here
是你也能这样对我
is the-- is the same consideration.
剧集 | 作案动机(2013) | 导航列表