剧集 | 作案动机(2013) | 导航列表
'cause she's afraid of losing her job.
布莱恩 帮我查一下艾萨克·格里芬的不在场证明
Hey, Brian, will you check Isaac Griffin's alibi?
一个叫杰夫·阿姆斯特朗的人
A "Geoff Armstrong."
谢了
Thanks.
我希望能解决这件事
I'd like to find a way to work this out.
我不能随随便便给所有的申请盖章
It's not my job to rubber-stamp everything that crosses my desk.
但我们从没耽搁过这么久
But we've never had hold-ups like this in the past.
我能说什么呢 罗宾 这是新的游戏规则
What can I say, Robin? It's a new world order.
叫我古德夫人
It's Ms. Gould.
别逼我找你上司
And don't make me go over your head.
找炒了维克特然后雇我的人谈
What, to the guy who fired Victor and then hired me?
你自便吧
Knock yourself out.
我觉得不是艾萨克干的
I don't make Isaac for this.
有可能她甩了他
Could be she ended it,
他等待时机
and then he bides his time to put distance
好让分手和她的失踪少些关联
between the breakup and her disappearance.
但如果他的不在场证明是真的
But if his alibi checks out,
咱们还剩什么可能 抢劫吗
then what are we left with? Robbery?
但为什么只偷钱 别的不偷
But why steal the money and nothing else?
现金好偷
Well, small bills are easy.
电子设备和珠宝销赃的风险很大
Fencing her electronics or her jewelry's risky.
看看 你们真逗啊
Look at this. You guys are hilarious.
练习不太理想吗
Uh, practice didn't go so well?
有点手生
I'm a little rusty.
有多生
How rusty?
一点点
A little rusty.
是布莱恩
It's Brian.
杰夫·阿姆斯特朗那边怎么样了
Hey, how'd it go with Geoff Armstrong?
杰夫·阿姆斯特朗现在没法回答我们了
Geoff Armstrong won't be talking now.
艾萨克·格里芬的不在场证明也无从核实了
Well, so much for Isaac Griffin's alibi.
我们刚下水12米深
We were only 40 feet down
杰夫就示意他不能继续了
when Geoff indicated he needed to cut the dive short.
于是我们返回水面
We were ascending,
他渐渐虚弱
and... he went limp.
我能看到他无法呼吸
I could see he wasn't breathing,
我带他回到水面时
and by the time I got him to the surface,
已经晚了
it was too late.
他之前身体状况有问题吗
Did he have a pre-existing medical condition?
慢慢来
You can take your time.
据我所知没有
Not that I know of.
杰夫和我潜水很多年了
Geoff and me have been diving for years.
他会周末出来挣点外快
He'd come out on weekends to make a little extra cash,
帮帮我
help me out.
这给了他继续潜水的借口
Gave him an excuse to keep diving.
为什么需要借口
Why did he need an excuse?
看来你没结过婚
You're not married.
我让杰夫别再潜水了
I asked Geoff to stop diving,
他就是不听
but he wouldn't listen.
他说这很安全
He said it was perfectly safe.
我知道这对你很难接受
I know this is very difficult for you,
但我得问你几个问题
but I need to ask you a few questions.
你知道杰夫昨晚去哪了吗
Do you know where Geoff was last night?
有个建筑师请他吃饭
An architect took him to dinner,
然后去看了球赛
then to the game.
你能想到有谁会跟你丈夫
Can you think of anyone who might have had a problem
有矛盾吗
with your husband?
那个请他吃饭的建筑师
The architect that took him to dinner.
艾萨克·格里芬
Isaac Griffin.
杰夫·阿姆斯特朗的遭遇
What happened to Geoff Armstrong
我看不像是器械故障
does not strike me as an equipment malfunction.
这个你说对了
You got that right!
他窒息而死
He suffocated,
有人费尽心思
and someone is going to great lengths
想让这事看起来是意外
trying to make it look like an accident.
我猜那人在他氧气瓶里注入了一氧化二氮
I'm thinking they put nitrous oxide in his tanks.
他不会察觉吗
He wouldn't be able to tell?
察觉时已经太晚了
Not till it was too late.
我在他的血样里放入溶血剂
I put a hemolysing agent in his blood,
然后发现了亚硝酰基血红蛋白
and I found nitrosyl-hemoglobin.
那是什么
Hmm. What's that?
纹身
A tattoo.
或者残余
Or the remnants of one.
像是巨蟹座的星座标志 一只螃蟹
Looks like the zodiac sign for Cancer, the crab.
他用激光处理过
He had laser treatments.
可远比你们想象的疼得多
Which are far more painful than you would think.
怎么
What?
没什么
No judgment.
你纹过什么
What'd you have?
这么说吧
Oh, let's just say
那是安琪少女时期众多错误决定之一
it was one of teenage Angie's many bad decisions.
用蝴蝶盖住某个男生的名字
So a butterfly over a guy's name?
妙妙熊[卡♥通♥角色]
Carebear?
真伤人
That hurts my feelings.
你说过会长时间工作真不假
You were not kidding when you promised long hours.
外表光鲜的生活就是这样
Well, it's a glamorous life.
我们订外卖♥♥吧
Let's order in.
已经点了 叫了泰国菜
Already did. Thai is on the way.
好极了 现在请告诉我
Great. Now make my day
特许权的事你让阿姆斯特朗改变了主意 那今天就完美了
and tell me you changed Armstrong's mind about the variance.
真希望我可以
I wish I could.
他不肯让步
He won't budge.
我把这事交给你
I threw this to you
是因为我没空自己处理
because I don't have time to deal with it.
我就不明白了 问题在哪里
I don't understand. What's the problem?
我已经尽全力了 这个人很不好相处
I'm doing the best I can with a very difficult person.
我只是问个问题
Hey, that was a question,
没有指责你的意思
not a criticism.
只是 只是...
It's-- it's just...
这对我们这么重要
This is so important to us,
全因为他让我们毫无进展
and he is the reason we can't move forward.
行了 我来处理吧
Okay. Then I'll do it.
等我搞定他这边
And once I smooth things over with him,
你还是继续做负责人
you go back to being point person
直到我们俩一起给大楼剪彩
until we all cut the ribbon together.
真不知道你怎么应付这工作
I don't get how you do your job,
成天跟命案打交道
being around all that death.
首先 你该叫我安琪
First, you should call me Angie,
毕竟我们都分享薯条了
'cause we're sharing fries,
其次
and second,
我喜欢我的工作
I like my job.
好吧
Yeah, well,
你看人确实很有一套
you are very good at reading people.
只是观察而已
Mm. It's all the observation.
那对我你能观察出什么
What can you tell me about me?
我不能把从业秘密都说出来了
Well, I can't give away my trade secrets.
再说你也不是邀请我来听我的高见的
And you did not invite me here for my sparkling conversation.
也不全是
Not entirely.
你看起来人很好
Um... you seem really nice,
而我现在处境为难
and I'm in an awkward position.
你上司
Your boss?
不 我未婚夫
No. My fiance.
罗伯特觉得你正在调查他
Robert is convinced that you're investigating him
因为戴瑞克·卡斯特被杀的事
in relation to the murder of Derek Caster.
所以他让你找我谈
So he asked you to talk to me?
不 他都不知道我来找你
No. He doesn't even know I'm here.
我只是想让他安心
I, um, was just hoping I could ease his mind.
如果是对正在进行的调查
Well, if there was an active investigation,
我无可奉告
I could not comment.
得走了
I got to go.
那如果不是
What would you say
正在进行的调查 你能说什么呢
剧集 | 作案动机(2013) | 导航列表