剧集 | 作案动机(2013) | 导航列表
你干什么 杰夫
Damn it, Geoff!
你没事了 你没事了
You're okay. You're okay.
没事了 深呼吸 就这样 深呼吸
That's it! Breathe. That's it, breathe.
没事了
There you go.
刚才你搞什么鬼
What the hell was that?
我不是花钱请你让我溺水
I'm not paying you to drown me!
不 你花钱请我教你怎么保命
No, you're paying me to save your life.
这就是第一课
Lesson one--
如果真正潜水时你像刚才那么惊慌失措
You panic like that in a real dive,
你就死定了
you're dead.
遇害者
感谢你们的果敢
Thanks to your courage,
你们的远见
your foresight,
还有你们的慧眼
your vision,
使我们这座城市即将与巴黎 罗马 悉尼
our city will be mentioned in the same breath
相提并论
as Paris, Rome, or Sydney.
请看洪堡演艺中心
I give you the Humboldt Center for the performing arts.
你好你好 感谢你大驾光临
Hey, hey. Thanks for coming.
要我也巴结你两句吗
Should I kiss the hem of your garment too?
你的演讲稿写得太棒了 罗宾·古德
You write a hell of a speech, Robin Gould.
但能成功都是靠你
Yeah, but the magic was all you.
享受这喜悦的一刻吧
Well, enjoy the moment.
我们未来的辛苦日子还很长
We've got a lot of long hours ahead of us.
我只愿和你共同度过
Well, there's no one I'd rather spend them with.
凶手
警局
警长 马克·克洛斯
如果你找我是为了武器资格再认证的事
If this is about the, uh, weapons recertification,
维嘉和我都接到通知了
Vega and I already got the memo.
好的 进来吧
All right, come on in.
请带上门
And get the door, please.
内维尔·蒙哥马利找了副局长
So, Neville Montgomery called the deputy chief,
副局长找了博伊德
who then called Boyd...
博伊德又找了你
Who called you.
说你在她女儿的葬礼上找麻烦
Saying you caused a scene at his daughter's funeral.
我去表示吊唁
I paid my respects
顺便归还他之前送我的钻石手链
and I returned a diamond tennis bracelet.
-就这样吗 -就这样
- And that's it? - That's it.
我不会被钻石手链收买♥♥
I don't do diamond tennis bracelets.
这件事的事态急转直下
Look, this thing rolled downhill hard and fast.
这在我看来很有意思
Which is pretty interesting, I think.
不 这说明内维尔·蒙哥马利
No, what it means is that Neville Montgomery
有着非常深厚的人脉
has got some very powerful friends.
你有什么他的把柄吗
Have you got something on him?
只是初步的推理怀疑
The beginning of a theory.
这怎么行 安琪
Come on, Angie...
你得有更多的证据
You need more than that.
你才刚回归
You just got back.
为什么要惹上有副局长为他撑腰的人
So why cross the man who's got the deputy chief's ear?
因为蒙哥马利家的人有所隐瞒
Because the Montgomerys are hiding something,
你知道我对这类事的好奇心有多强
and you know how I feel about secrets.
我知道
I do.
但我只能暂时保住你
You know, I can only protect you so far.
我会尽力而为
I'll do the best I can.
我很感激
I appreciate it.
没事了吧
So we're good?
公园那发生了一宗疑似谋杀案
We got a possible homicide down at the park.
你来负责
You're primary.
-我这就去 -好
- I'm on it. - Mm-hmm.
我一直指望着克洛斯能保持"原汁原味"
I keep expecting original-recipe Cross,
可没想到全新的克洛斯这么"服从命令"
but this "new Cross" is very, uh, amenable.
我想马克他想重新开始
I'd guess Mark wants a fresh start.
你好像也哪里不一样了
There's something different about you.
-猜猜看 -换了新眼镜吗
- Take a guess. - New glasses?
新配的
To go with my new prescription.
武器资格再认证考试正好用得上
Just in time for your weapons recertification.
你想什么时候去射击考试
When do you want to hit the range?
我很期待呢
Oh, yeah, no, looking forward to that.
你想什么时候考
When do you want to do it?
你不是还要调查谋杀案吗
Don't you have a murder to investigate?
是啊
I do.
其实我们正在确定这是否是谋杀
Actually, that's what we're trying to figure out.
一个骑自行车的人报♥警♥
A cyclist called it in.
她今早目击到这辆车
She spotted the car early this morning,
然后 她发现了这个
and then... she noticed that.
好的
All right.
我们还发现了
We also found
靴印和通向森林的一行血迹
bootprints and a blood trail going into the woods.
要是能发现尸体就更好了
It'd be great if we could find the body.
其他警官在仔细搜查这片森林
Officers are combing the woods.
搜索队发现了一件疑似凶器
Search party found a possible murder weapon.
好吧
Yeah.
车的主人叫罗宾·古德 她的钱包也在车上
Car belongs to a Robin Gould. Her purse was in the car.
钱包里现金没了 但银行卡都在
There's no cash in the wallet, but the plastic is all there.
还有 血型测试结果是O型
Also, the Eldon Card Test came back "O"-positive,
与后备箱内的血迹吻合
which matches the blood in the trunk,
同时也和罗宾·古德献血卡上的血型相同
as well as the blood type on Robin Gould's donor card.
如果你打算把尸体移出后备箱
Why would you back in here
为什么要让车回到这里
if you're gonna pull a body outta your trunk?
你必须熟悉这里的地形 对吧
Well, they'd have to know the area, right?
知道有足够的时间来移尸
Know they had the time to move the body.
他们一定预先想好了不回来取车
They'd have to know they weren't coming back to their car.
疑犯动机 第三季第三集
物业经理说罗宾·古德是一个安静的住户
Property manager says Robin Gould was a quiet tenant,
按时交租
paid her rent on time.
除了上个月 她申请延期付款
Except last month, she asked for an extension.
他还看见她的车窗上贴着"出♥售♥"的标示
And he saw a "for sale" sign in her car window.
这栋楼有监控摄像头吗
Hey, this building have security cameras?
没有 附近排查也没有结果
No. And the canvass hasn't yielded anything.
她最近开过两种处方药
Well, she had two prescriptions filled out recently--
西酞普兰[抗抑郁]和肝磷酯[防血栓]
a citalopram and a heparin.
也许能帮我们确认
That'd probably help us confirm
车上的血迹是否是她的
that the blood in the car was hers.
我来负责这个 警探
I'll take care of that, detective.
谢谢你 警官
Thank you, sir.
可这里没有血迹
Yeah, but there's no blood here.
所有家具摆设都纯白无暇
Everything's just spotless and white.
谁会住在这样的房♥子里
Who lives like this?
显然这里的主人爱干净
Someone who likes a clean house, obviously.
没小孩的人才会说这话
Yeah, says the man who's never had kids.
现在曼尼离家念大学去了
You're gonna need another excuse
你要给家里乱找别的借口 你自己明白 对吧
now that Manny's in college, you know that, right?
所以我们没找到强行闯入的痕迹
So we got no sign of forced entry anywhere.
除了这个 没有挣扎的痕迹
No sign of a struggle except this.
你怎么看 她给这人开门
What do you think? She lets someone in...
他们进来 抓起刀 抓走了她
They come in, they grab a knife, they take her?
或是她企图自卫却失败了
Or she tries to defend herself and fails.
-她难道没尖叫吗 -也许她是自愿跟着走的
- She doesn't scream? - Maybe she goes willingly.
并不知道他们有刀
Doesn't know they have the knife.
不对
No, eh?
还是有点不对劲
Something's not clicking here.
我们应该让卢卡斯调查汽车出♥售♥的事
We should get Lucas to look into the car sale.
不 你最好让我来办这事
Yeah, no, you better let me handle that.
他最近很忙
He's got his plate full now, these days.
忙什么呢
With what?
我不太方便说
Not really my place to say.
那好吧
Okay.
看看你 负责调查了
Look at you, running the investigation.
我知道 就像真正的警探一样
I know. Just like a real detective.
毒化检验有什么发现吗
Any word on the tox screen?
微量西酞普兰
Traces of citalopram,
一种抗抑郁药
an anti-depressant,
剧集 | 作案动机(2013) | 导航列表