剧集 | 作案动机(2013) | 导航列表
我不知道 我不明白为他干嘛要杀死自己的女儿
I don't know, I don't see that man killing his own daughter.
谢了
Thank you.
这是黛尔·芭比珍被袭击的资料
Here's the file on Dale Barbizan's attack.
一个蒙面人把她拖进树丛
She was pulled into the bushes by a masked assailant
警告她"帮我们俩一个忙
who told her to "Do us both a favor.
放弃那个案子"
Drop the lawsuit."
-觉得耳熟吗 -非常耳熟
- Sound familiar? - Yeah, very familiar.
我不觉得耳熟
Not familiar to me.
袭击杰森·罗斯的人说了同样的话
Jason Ross's assailant used the same language.
你有那个案子的报告吗
You got that report?
我见过他
I have seen him before.
几天之前
A few days ago.
他是火警警报响的时候
He's the security guard that came into my office
到我办公室来的保安
during a fire alarm.
好吧 我们假设你说的是真的
Okay, let's just say that your story is true,
这个神秘人是蒙哥马利派来的
and this mystery man is Montgomery's fixer,
是他闯进你的办公室陷害你
who broke into your office to frame you.
还有一点说不通
Here's where we bump.
伦敦已经戒毒六个月了
London has been clean for six months.
是什么让她决定在那晚嗑药呢
What made her decide to get high that night?
我不清楚
I have no idea.
一定有事
Something.
你们俩之间一定发生了什么事
I mean, something happened between you two
让伦敦决定不再克制毒瘾
that made London want to throw away her sobriety.
如果你不告诉我们真♥相♥
If you can't tell us the truth,
我们也帮不了你
we can't help you.
她告诉我说
She came to tell me...
她告诉我说她爱上我了
She came to tell me she was in love with me.
但你拒绝了她
And you rejected her.
我不能和
I can't get involved
被告的女儿扯上关系
with the daughter of a defendant.
她可不这么看吧
She didn't see it like that?
她大发雷霆
She exploded.
说是我利用她为我
She said that I had seduced her
偷出那份工程师报告
into stealing that engineer's report for me.
你有吗
Did you?
我试图让她理解
I tried to make her understand.
我没想过要利用她
I didn't mean to lead her on.
你们在律师办公室发现的四氧化锇
The osmium tetroxide that you found in the lawyer's office
和我在伦敦·蒙哥马利体内发现的相符
is a match to the traces I found on London Montgomery's body.
同一批次吗
Same batch?
同一瓶
Same vial.
你怎么看
What do you think?
我觉得黛尔不蠢
Well, I don't think Dale's stupid.
她不可能把瓶子放在自己办公室里
There's no way she'd leave the vial lying around her office.
这个瓶子出现在蒙哥马利的手下手里
There's only one way Montgomery's fixer
只有一种可能
would have the same vial.
是他毒杀了伦敦
Yeah, he gave London the lethal dose.
你不再是这个案子的嫌疑人了
You're no longer a person of interest in this investigation.
谢谢
Thank you.
你怎么样
How are you?
挺好
Oh, I'm fine.
松了口气
Relieved.
我要... 我要回去工作了
I gotta... I'm gonna head back to work.
我一直在想
I keep thinking,
如果我再陪她久些就好了
maybe if I had just stayed longer.
你也不知道会发生什么
Well, you couldn't have known.
但我应该那么做
I should have, though.
很多人看不起伦敦
A lot of people wrote London off.
她的朋友 她的...
Her friends, her...
她的家人
Her own family.
我们可以把画像给蒙哥马利家的人看
We could show his sketch to the Montgomerys,
看看能否刺♥激♥到他们
see if it strikes a nerve.
-他专门解决问题 对吧 -是的
- He's a fixer, right? - Yeah.
那就给他找个需要解决的对象
Let's give him something to fix.
你们想要我当诱饵
You want me to act as bait?
这是把他引出来最好的方法
It's the best way to draw him out.
如果我拒绝呢
And if I say no?
你随时可以走
There's the door.
事情是这样的
Well, here's the thing.
就算不是你杀了伦敦
You may not have killed London,
你也亲手把她送到了凶手那里
but you drove her to the man who did.
我从没说过我爱她
I never said I loved her.
对 你只是利用了她
No, you just used her.
你说他们撤销指控了是什么意思
What do you mean they dropped the charges?
芭比珍杀了我女儿
Barbizan killed my daughter!
我们现在没空担心这个了
We can't worry about that right now.
我们没空担心我女儿的死
We can't worry about my daughter's murder?
我不是这意思
I didn't mean it like that.
芭比珍刚对你申请了一份新的禁令
Barbizan just filed a new injunction against you.
-是哪个项目 -所有的
- Which project? - All of them.
芭比珍准备明天上午
Barbizan's planned a press conference
开一场新闻发布会
for tomorrow morning.
弄清楚她有什么证据以及她怎么搞到的
Find out what she has and how she got it.
有动静吗
Any movement?
还没有
None yet.
给
Here.
多谢 先生
Gracias, senor.
那么你感觉如何
So, how's it going?
这不是我执行过的最差的
Well, it's not the worst stake-out
盯梢任务
I've ever been on.
我是说安琪回来这事
I meant with Angie being back.
肯定很奇怪
Must be weird.
我不会说奇怪
I wouldn't say weird.
你什么都不会说
You wouldn't say anything.
我觉得你应该说点什么
I think you need to.
你为了救她对人开枪
You shot a man to save her.
她需要点空间和时间 就是这样
Well, you know, she needed some space, some time, that's all.
我尊重这一点
And I respect that.
但你也需要她
But you needed her, too.
搭档之间应该互相支持
You stand by your partner.
有动静
Movement.
准备好
Stand by.
是他
That's him.
带她过来
Send her in.
好 他跟上去了
Okay, he's heading in.
走吧
Let's go.
把枪放下 快快快
Put the gun down! Move, move, move!
马上放下枪
Down on the ground now!
放下你的武器
Put your weapon down!
好 都安全了
All right, we're all clear.
把枪送去法医鉴证科
Get that gun down to forensics.
黛尔怎么样
How's Dale?
她很好
She's good.
我怕死了
I'm scared.
你很安全
You're safe.
戴瑞克·卡斯特
Derek Caster.
找到你真不容易啊
You are a hard man to track down.
我需要一名律师
I'd like a lawyer.
那是当然
Oh, I bet you do.
啥都没有
Nothing.
系统里没有这家伙的任何信息
There is nothing in the system on this guy.
没案底 没指纹
No priors. No fingerprints.
只有几份报告
Just a couple of reports
和一份警方画像
and a police sketch.
袭击和意图谋杀黛尔·芭比珍
Well, you've already got him on the assault
已经证据确凿了
and attempted murder of Dale Barbizan.
是 但我还想证明他杀了伦敦·蒙哥马利
Yeah, I want him for the murder of London Montgomery.
这个也许有帮助
This might help.
那儿
Right there.
剧集 | 作案动机(2013) | 导航列表