剧集 | 作案动机(2013) | 导航列表
Guns down.
把枪扔了
Guns down!
不准再靠近了
Don't come closer.
谢谢你能来 警官
Thanks for coming in, officer.
这是和你一起的社工吗
Is this the social worker that you accompanied?
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
你们给这个女人接生了孩子吗
Did you extract a child from this woman?
是他
He did.
很好
Great.
安琪 我拿到了你要的证词
Angie, I've got your confirmation.
太好了
Okay, great.
-我们走 -好的
- Let's go. - Here we go.
你知道我是谁吗
Do you know who I am?
知道
I do.
那你也知道我为什么找你吧
So, you know why I'm here.
我猜是因为...
I'm guessing because...
特里出♥卖♥♥♥了我
Teri sold me out.
你知道
Did you know
麻将里的"红发白"
the three cardinal tiles in mahjong
代表孔子的三个基本美德吗
represent the three cardinal virtues of Confucius?
我当然知道
Of course I do.
"红中"代表仁慈
The red middle tile represents benevolence.
"发财"代表真诚
The prosperity tile represents sincerity.
"白板"代表孝道
And the white border tile represents filial piety.
我都不知道孝道是什么意思
I didn't know what filial piety even meant.
表示对祖先的尊重
Respect for one's ancestors.
对
Yes.
用现在的说法是
Also, in a more modern context,
对长辈好
be good to one's parents.
但是却没有一张牌代表的美德
But there's no tile for the virtue
是对小辈好
of being good to one's children.
我觉得这是因为
I think that's because,
就算追溯到公元前五百年
even as far back as 500 B.C.,
人们也觉得这是理所当然的
people assumed that went without saying.
你为什么要跟我说这些
Why are you telling me this?
我还以为你想知道我为什么杀了肯
I thought you wanted to know why I killed Ken.
我想要的
What I want
是我的钱
is my money.
警♥察♥
Metro police!
跪下
On your knees!
快点 跪下
Now! Get down!
跪下
Down!
我是安琪·弗林警探
This is Detective Angie Flynn.
拉基路3865号♥亟需救护车
We need an ambulance at 3865 Larkey Road.
好的 谢谢
Yeah, okay, thanks.
孩子 你真幸运
Boy, you're a lucky man.
你该庆幸我们赶来了
You're lucky we got here when we did.
我是觉得很幸运呢
Yeah, I feel lucky.
他还是不说话
He's still not talking.
什么
What?
我宣读完他的权利之后他就没说话
That's nothing since I read him his rights.
没有提出要见律师
No request for a lawyer,
或者打电♥话♥ 吃饭
phone call, food...
甚至都没说要上厕所
He hasn't even asked to go to the bathroom.
已经六个小时了
It's been over six hours.
我不喜欢这样
I don't like this.
他在让我们干等着
He's making us wait.
这么做是为了什么
Yeah, but for what?
警探
Detectives?
我准备好了
I'm ready.
终于准备好了
Now he's ready.
我想要指控乔治·梁
I'd like to press charges against George Leung
对我实施非法监禁和暴♥力♥殴打
for my unlawful confinement and assault.
还有什么吗
Anything else?
我想要供认
I'd like to confess
在他的麻将局上实施抢劫
to the robbery of his mahjong game.
那你得告诉我们
Well, you're going to have to tell us
你是怎么作案的 查理
how that went down, Charlie.
我知道
I understand.
我们知道你曾经手少年犯安德鲁·戈曼
We know that you handled Andrew Gorman's juvenile case,
凯伦·汉伦说你评估了他们
and Karen Hanlon says you assessed them
因为他们想申请做养父母
when they applied to become foster parents.
你怎么把罗纳德和安德鲁
How did you pull Ronald and Andrew
牵扯进你的计划的
into your plan?
他们都是心甘情愿加入的
They went in with their eyes wide open.
我们不可能抢劫这地方
There's no way we're going to be able to rob this place.
安保太过强大
The security is too intense.
那我的五千就打水漂啦
So I'm out $5,000.
我会还给你的
I'll pay you back.
你们俩都还
Both of you.
他们肯定会交接现金
They have to move the money sometime.
为什么不那时候抢
Why don't we just take it then?
不不不 这风险更大
No, no, no, that sounds riskier.
其实可能更容易
That actually might be easier.
肯亲自运输现金
Ken transports the money himself.
他弟弟只信任他
He's the only one his brother trusts.
我们等他离开
We wait for him to leave.
从后面撞他 他走出车
Then we rear end him. He gets out.
我们扑倒他 抢走钱
We overpower him, take the money.
很容易
It's easy.
怎么容易了
How is that easy?
三对一还不容易
It's three-to-one.
他是职业罪犯 很可能杀过人
He's a professional criminal. He's probably killed people.
对 只是可能
Yeah. Probably.
罗纳德说得没错 这些人很危险
Ronald's right. These guys are dangerous.
如果我们没抢成 他们就会杀了我们
If we screw this up, they will kill us.
这笔钱有多大数额
How much are we talking?
至少五十万
At least half a million dollars.
可能还会更多
Probably more.
算上我
I'm in.
这个风险很值
It's worth the risk.
狗♥娘♥养♥...
Son of a--
走
Let's go!
快走
Let's go!
罗纳德 快上车
Ronald, get in the car!
你就没想过"这可能是个坏主意"吗
And not once did you think, "Hmm, this might be a bad idea"?
那时候不觉得
Not at the time.
我们抢了他以后
After we robbed him,
我才意识到我们的麻烦大了
I realized we were in way over our heads.
抱歉 你急着要去什么地方吗
Sorry, is there some place you need to be?
不 我只是...
No, I just...
我只想赶快走完这流程
Want to get this over with.
你是什么时候知道有麻烦了
When did you know there was a problem?
当他们俩都没有来
When neither of them showed up
拿他们的那份钱时
to collect their share of the cash.
原来是你
It was you.
听着 伙计
Hey, man, look,
我们可以...
we can--
那是因为什么呢 查理
So what is this, Charlie?
爱情吗
Love?
你不是为了钱
It wasn't money.
否则我们会在你家找到的
We would have found that at your house.
不 不是钱
No, it wasn't.
那是为了什么
So, what was it then?
救赎
Redemption.
不 我要和妈咪在一起
No! I want to stay with mommy!
没事的 宝贝
It's going to be all right, sweetheart.
妈咪
Mommy!
我要和妈咪在一起
I want to stay with mommy!
-他在撒谎 -妈咪
- He's lying! - Mommy!
我绝不会丢下我孩子一个人
剧集 | 作案动机(2013) | 导航列表