剧集 | 作案动机(2013) | 导航列表
一个白人
Uh, white dude.
他穿着安全背心
He was wearing a safety vest.
我以为他是公园的员工
I figured he was a park employee.
年龄
Age?
可能三四十岁左右
30S? Maybe 40s?
发色 身高 体重
Hair colour? Height? Weight?
任何你能想起来的信息
Anything you can think of.
他戴了顶棒球帽
He was wearing a ballcap.
一米八几♥吧♥
Maybe six feet?
我对体型没什么概念
I'm not good with size.
好的
Okay.
这是我的名片
Here's my card.
如果你还想起其他的信息
If you think of anything else,
请联♥系♥我
please call me.
-你可以走了 -好的
- And you're free to go. - Okay.
我想你应该觉得这个跑步的人没有嫌疑
I take it you don't think our jogger is a suspect.
就跟你觉得环卫工没有嫌疑一样
About as much as the garbage man.
她提供什么线索了吗
She give you anything?
我们要找一个白人
We are looking for a "white dude"
穿安全背心 戴棒球帽
in a safety vest and a ballcap.
这案子基本上不查自破啦
Well, this case practically solves itself.
这里有好些绿色的东西
There's all kinds of green stuff growing in here.
那些是蔬菜
Those are vegetables.
你又在清肠胃了吗
Are you doing another cleanse?
为什么你总说我在清肠胃
Why do you always assume I'm on a cleanse?
不然你为什么总吃蔬菜
Why do you always eat vegetables?
用锤子猛击几下头部
Couple of hits to the head with a hammer
我看不像是蓄意谋杀
does not seem like premeditated murder to me.
你觉得呢 冲动犯罪
What do you think, crime of passion?
但是肢解尸体
Except dismembering the remains
并且在多个地点抛尸
and depositing them in separate locations--
感觉是有计划的
That feels methodical.
电视上还看得少吗
You watch enough TV,
大家都能学会怎么弃尸了
you can learn how to get rid of a body.
那么 他打扮成员工
All right, so he wears a costume
好让自己不引人注意地出入公园
to get in and out of the park with minimal notice.
或者他是在上班途中经过公园
Or he stops in the park on the way to work.
不管是哪一种情况
Well, whichever it is,
我们的凶手心理承受能力很强
our killer has a strong stomach.
遇害者的身份查到了
Our victim has a name--
彼得·格拉斯
Peter Glass.
等等 为什么系统里有他的指纹
Wait a minute, how are his prints in the system?
他公♥司♥法贝塞给他作过背景调查
Background check for his employer, Fibersec.
是一家数码安全咨♥询♥公♥司♥
They're digital security consultants.
有一张信♥用♥卡♥ 一笔房♥贷
One credit card, a mortgage,
一位全职太太 奥莉维亚
a stay-at-home wife, Olivia,
一个青春期女儿 索菲
teen daughter, Sophie,
没有社交媒体账户
No social media presence.
支出报告可以迟一天交
Expense reports can wait a day.
我们去通知他妻子吧
We'll notify the wife.
要不你去查查法贝塞
You want to look into Fibersec?
马上去办
I'm on it.
我和你一起去
I'll join you.
奥莉维亚·格拉斯
Olivia Glass?
我是奥斯卡·维嘉警探
I'm Detective Oscar Vega.
这是我的搭档 安琪·弗林警探
This is my partner, Detective Angie Flynn.
我们可以进去吗
Can we come in?
怎么了
Why?
彼得出什么事了吗
Did something happen to Peter?
你为什么会这么说
Why would you say that?
他昨晚没回家
He didn't come home last night.
我快担心死了
I've been worried sick.
我想我们最好进去详谈
It's best if we come in.
他不能就这么死了
He can't be dead!
我们理解你现在很生气
We understand that you are angry.
但我们需要你用这怒火
We just, we need you to use that anger
协助我们找到凶手
to help us figure out who did this.
你最后一次跟彼得谈话是什么时候
When was the last time you spoke with Peter?
昨晚
Last night.
他回家吃了晚饭 然后
He came home for dinner, and...
他八点左右回了公♥司♥
Um, he went back to the office around 8:00.
他说他要在公♥司♥熬夜赶工
He said he had to work through the night for a deadline.
那之前你做了些什么
And what did you do with the rest of the night?
我决不会伤害我老公
I would never hurt my husband.
这是例行问题
We have to ask.
我跟我的朋友梅丽莎喝了点小酒
I had a glass of wine with my friend, Melissa.
她姓迪克森
Dixon.
她就住隔壁
She lives next door.
你们在这里喝的酒吗
You had that wine here?
是的 就在家
Yes. Here at home.
你做什么工作的 格拉斯太太
What do you do for a living, Mrs. Glass?
我是全职太太
I'm a homemaker.
索菲
Sophie.
我的女儿
My daughter.
我想让她回家
I need her here.
我们可以安排人手接她回来
We can make arrangements for someone to pick her up.
我可以去接她
I can do it.
我想你现在不太适合
I don't think it's a good idea
一个人开车
for you to be driving right now.
她在潘布鲁克高中上学
She's at Pembrooke Secondary.
嗨 马克 我是安琪
Hey, Mark. It's Angie.
根据奥莉维亚的证词
According to Olivia,
彼得在法贝塞通宵工作
Peter pulled an all-nighter at Fibersec.
可以帮我确认一下吗
Can you look into that for me?
好的 谢谢
Okay, thanks.
一切还好吗
Is everything okay?
我能帮你什么吗
Can I help you?
我是奥莉维亚的朋友
I'm a friend of Olivia's.
我看见警车了
I saw the police car.
你是梅丽莎·迪克森
Melissa Dixon?
是的
Yeah.
我是安琪·弗林警探
Detective Angie Flynn.
很抱歉 彼得·格拉斯昨晚遇害了
I'm afraid Peter Glass died last night.
天啊
Oh, my god.
奥莉维亚说你昨晚和她在一起
Olivia says you were with her last night?
我过来喝了点小酒
I came over for a glass of wine.
大概在什么时间
Around what time?
九点左右
Around 9:00.
你待了多久
How long did you stay?
大概一个小时左右吧
Only about an hour or so.
你和奥莉维亚的关系算得上亲密吗
Would you say you and Olivia are close?
算友好吧
Friendly.
他们一年前搬过来的
They moved in a year ago,
但一直到几个月前
but we didn't really start socializing
我们才真正开始有来往
until a few months ago.
为什么等了这么久
What took so long?
因为彼得
Peter.
你和彼得合不来吗
You didn't get along with Peter?
彼得和谁都合不来
Peter didn't get along with anyone.
新地方总是很难适应
New cities are always hard to adjust to.
不完全算新地方
Well, it's not completely new.
我在这里长大的
I grew up here.
欢迎回家
Oh, well, welcome home.
你的休息时间不会也要我付钱吧
Well, I hope I'm not getting charged for this.
只是休息几分钟
Just taking a quick break.
他想喝杯水
He needed a glass of water.
房♥子旁边有个水龙头你可以用啊
There's a hose on the side of the house you can use.
彼得
Peter...
我该回去干活了 谢谢
I should get back to it. Thanks.
你们俩聊得挺愉快的啊
You two looked friendly.
剧集 | 作案动机(2013) | 导航列表