剧集 | 作案动机(2013) | 导航列表
从占星术到天文导航
From astrology to celestial navigation,
天文图总能为
the cosmic map has guided us
人生的各种旅途指明方向
through all of life's journeys...
就算在漆黑不见五指的夜晚
And even in the darkest night,
星星也总能帮我们
the stars have ensured
找到回家的路
we will always be able to find our way home.
我们走
Let's go.
演示很精彩 对吧
Interesting show, huh?
是啊
Uh... yeah.
不错
Cool.
等等 你忘了这个
Oh, hey, you forgot this.
谢了
Thanks.
要是你对天文学感兴趣
You know, if you're interested in astronomy,
不如去看看有关蝴蝶星云的展览
you should check out the exhibit on the Butterfly Nebula.
你还是去找年龄相当的人
You might want to try making friends
交朋友吧
with someone your own age.
凶手
我就觉得不喜欢那个叫托比的
I knew I didn't like this Toby kid.
她已经十六了 彼得 不是三岁小孩
She's 16, Peter, not three.
她马上就要离家念大学了
She's gonna go off to college soon.
我们总要适时放手
We're going to have to let her go at some point.
我知道 我知道 只是...
I know, I know, just...
现在还不行
not today.
你回来晚了
You're late.
抱歉 托比和我
Sorry, Toby and I
找不到适合做无保护措施性♥爱♥的街边小巷
couldn't find a good alley to have unprotected sex in.
索菲 这玩笑不好笑
Sophie, that's not funny.
你应该打电♥话♥说一声
You should have called.
用什么打
With what?
是你们不让我用的手♥机♥
The cell phone you won't let me have?
还是已经再也找不到的公共电♥话♥
Or the payphones that don't exist anymore?
你可以借别人的手♥机♥
You could have borrowed someone else's phone.
是啊 这么做一点也不丢人
Right, because that's not embarrassing.
"能借用一下你的手♥机♥吗
"Hey, can I use your phone?
因为我爸爸生性多疑不让我用手♥机♥"
I'm not allowed to have one because my dad's paranoid."
索菲 你说够了
Sophie, that's enough.
你被禁足了
You're grounded.
一个月
One month.
妈
Mom!
按你♥爸♥说的做
You heard your father.
要是你们这么想把我当两岁小孩管
If you want to treat me like a two-year-old,
为什么不再生一个
why don't you just have another baby?
遇害者
让那边的人别拍照了
Let's get those cameras out of there now.
我迟到了 抱歉
I know I'm late, sorry.
没事 我又不点名
Well, I'm not taking attendance.
你打来的时候我正在处理点事
I was just wrapping a thing up when you called.
那你处理好了吗
Did you get it wrapped up?
差不多吧
Yeah. Kinda.
不 完全没好
No, not at all.
什么情况
What do we got?
十码半的一只脚
Size ten and a half.
线索更少的我们也查过
Well, we've done more with less.
别担心
Oh, don't worry,
线索还不少
we've got plenty.
几乎能还原出整个遇害者
Almost enough to make up a whole victim.
几乎
Almost?
是的
Yeah.
头和手还没找到
The head and the hands, they're still missing.
茉莉
Molly!
你在那啊
There you are.
你找到了什么
What have you got there?
疑犯动机 第三季第四集
但愿这些尸块是属于同一具尸体的
Hopefully, these all belong to the same body.
我得做DNA测试确定一下
I'll have to test the DNA to make sure.
他要是能把自己的名字地址
This would be a lot easier
纹在大腿上以防万一
if he had his name and address tattooed on his leg
我们查起来就轻松多啦
in case he lost it.
没有纹身 没有特别记号♥
No tattoos. No distinguishing marks.
凶手不想让人认出他
Someone did not want him identified.
目前来看
So far,
分尸是在死后进行的
the cuts seem to be entirely postmortem.
伤口干净利索 用的是高速切割工具
Clean cuts, high velocity.
某种电动工具吗
Power tool of some sort?
我得把尸块运回实验室
I'll have to get the pieces back to the lab
仔细检查
and unwrap them
才能给你们更明确的信息
before I can give you any definitive information.
我是维嘉警探
Detective Vega.
我是弗林警探
Detective Flynn.
该死的防护服
Damn it.
让她先留下
Keep her there.
我们马上到
Okay, we'll be right there.
一个晨跑的刚在太平洋精神公园
A jogger just found a head and hands
发现了头和手
in Pacific Spirit Park.
你在我家后院做什么
What are you doing in my backyard?
我想一定有什么误会
There must have been a misunderstanding.
彼得 彼得
Peter. Peter...
韦恩是个木匠
Wayne is a carpenter.
我请他来给造露天平台
I asked him to come and give us a quote
估个价
to finish the deck.
你怎么找到他的
Where did you find him?
我在你家信箱里投了传♥单♥
I left a flyer in your mailbox.
传♥单♥上的人你也敢随便雇吗
You hired someone from a flyer?
我还没有雇他
I haven't hired anyone.
这个不用多久就能完成
This wouldn't take long to finish.
开头工作做得不错
It's already off to a great start.
所以我可以自己完成
Which is why I'll finish it.
皮特 你忙工作已经抽不开身了
Pete, you're bogged down with work.
这样轻松多了
This would be easier
你的压力也小点
and way less stressful.
还有 这样我们今年就能享受露天平台了
Plus, we might actually get to enjoy it this year.
多少钱
How much?
大概两千块
Ballpark, a couple of grand.
如果你有兴趣的话 我可以写一份详细报价
But I can work up a quote, if you're interested.
你还要给我看介绍信
I'll need references.
那是自然
Of course.
看来在狗主人让狗松开手之前
It looks like the dog got ahold of this
狗一直叼着它
before the owner could pull him off it.
脑袋在这边的袋子里
The head is in the bag.
我可不喜欢看这些
I'm not a fan of any of this.
老天 这是锤击伤
Oh, god, that's... hammer blows.
是的 前额正中两击
Yes, two strikes to the forehead.
头颅和手的血型一致吗
The head and hands the same blood type?
是的
Yes,
和大腿的血型也相符
and it matches the leg.
恭喜你集齐一整具尸体了
Looks like you've got a full set.
多谢
Thanks.
随时恭候
Anytime.
太恶心了
Ah, it's disgusting.
我要带她去看兽医吗
Should I take her to the vet?
它会没事的
Oh, I'm sure she'll be fine.
你当时在公园里跑步
So, you were jogging through the park...
茉莉自己跑开了
Molly ran off-trail.
当它回来时
When she came back,
嘴里叼着什么东西
I didn't know what she had in her mouth
它松口后我才发现是什么
until she dropped it.
我跟着它到挖到那些东西的地方
I followed her to the hole where she dug up the parts.
今早你在公园里有看到什么可疑人物吗
You see anyone suspicious in the park this morning?
我看到一个拿着铲子的男人
I saw a guy with a shovel.
这很可疑
Well, that would count.
你能描述一下他的长相吗
Can you describe him?
剧集 | 作案动机(2013) | 导航列表