剧集 | 作案动机(2013) | 导航列表
你真是太贴心了
That's really sweet.
谢谢
Thank you.
如果你需要什么的话...
Anyway, if you need anything...
我不知道该怎么办
I don't know what to do.
索菲
Hey, Sophie.
你要是需要什么的话 尽管给我打电♥话♥
If you need anything, just call.
我等会要先下班
I'm going to cut out later.
得去处理点事情
I got something I wanna take care of.
我敢说这事更希望被你直呼其名
I'm sure "something" would prefer to be called by his name.
亨利·冈瑟
Henry Guenther.
玛利亚相信 内维尔·蒙哥马利
Maria believes that Neville Montgomery
雇人杀了戴瑞克·卡斯特
ordered the hit on Derek Caster.
她给了我一份
She gave me a recording of Montgomery
蒙哥马利与冈瑟谈论报酬的录音
arranging payment with Guenther.
就在我手上
I have that.
我可没问
Yeah, I didn't ask.
好吧
Fair enough.
那是什么
What is that?
这是法贝塞公♥司♥与彼得·格拉斯的合同
This is the deal that Fibersec made to Peter Glass.
其中包括巨额重大事故伤害险条款
It includes a hefty life insurance policy.
多巨额
How hefty?
托比·伯克的不在场证明成立
Toby Burke's alibi checks out.
奥莉维亚·格拉斯的不在场证明说服力最弱
You know who's got the weakest alibi is Olivia Glass.
梅丽莎·迪克森的陪伴只能解释一个小时
Melissa Dixon's story only covers one hour.
这给了她充足的时间杀死她丈夫
That gives her plenty of time to kill her husband,
还有处理尸体
dispose of the body.
那他们的女儿呢
What about their daughter?
她在她母亲面前
Uh, well, she's not going to admit to anything
什么也不会承认 但她晚上会偷溜出去
in front of her mother, but she's sneaking out at night.
同时 奥莉维亚用一生挚爱
Meanwhile, Olivia describes her husband
来形容她丈夫
as the love of her life,
但其他人都说她很害怕她丈夫
And yet everyone else says that she was terrified of the man.
是 她说彼得晚八点回去工作了
Yeah, she said peter went back to work 8 p.m.
要么是彼得对奥莉维亚撒谎...
So either Peter was lying to Olivia...
要么就是她在对我们撒谎
Or she's lying to us.
昨天你告诉我们的同事
Yesterday you told our colleagues
彼得不善于跟人相处
that Peter didn't get along with people.
那他跟奥莉维亚相处得如何
How was he with Olivia?
他对待她就像对其他人一样
He treated her the way he treated everyone,
但她好像对此免疫
But she seemed immune to it.
也许她只是对环境无可奈何了
Maybe she was just resigned to her circumstances?
不 我觉得她完全心甘情愿
No, if anything, I'd say she drank the Kool-Aid.
索菲才对此无法忍♥受
Sophie was the one who couldn't stand it.
不能用手♥机♥ 还有严格的到家时间
No cell phone, strict curfew.
可怜的孩子一点儿隐私都没有
Poor kid had no privacy.
她只能用厨房♥里的台式电脑
She had to use the desktop in the kitchen.
你见过彼得跟奥莉维亚或者索菲动手吗
Did you ever see Peter get physical with Olivia or Sophie?
有没有听到过争吵或者打架
Ever hear any arguments and fights?
没有 彼得不是那种会动手的人
No, Peter wasn't the physical type.
但听起来还是压抑得令人窒息
Still, it sounds suffocating.
有没有可能是奥莉维亚找到了发泄压力的办法
Any chance Olivia found a way to relieve the pressure?
什么 你是说 像婚外情那种
What, you mean, like, an affair?
不会的
Oh, god, no.
要真是这样反倒是件好事
But it would have done her a world of good.
她有过完美的机会
And she had the perfect opportunity.
她雇了个工匠来做完他们的露天平台
She'd hired this handyman to finish their sundeck,
谁不爱有手艺活的男人呢
And who doesn't love a man who's good with his hands?
你知道他的名字吗
Did you happen to get his name?
我想我还留着他的传♥单♥
I think I still have his flyer.
-我能把这个留下吗 -行
- Can I hang onto this? - Yeah.
我会把它交给奥斯卡
I'll get this to Oscar.
给我留个电♥话♥吧 万一我想找人谈谈呢
Is there a number where I can reach you if I need to talk?
我从来不认识被谋杀的人
I've just never known someone who was murdered.
我们部门可以提供一名心理治疗师
Our department can suggest a grief counsellor.
感谢配合
Thank you.
感谢配合
Thank you.
你要是想留在这儿
Hey, if you want to hang around
安抚悲伤的邻居
and comfort the grieving neighbor,
我可以去赶我那份迟交的预算报告
I've got an overdue budget report to do.
韦恩·霍布斯
Wayne Hobbs?
我们是维嘉警探和弗林警探
Detectives Vega and Flynn.
我们在电♥话♥里谈过
We spoke on the phone?
我们有几个关于彼得·格拉斯的问题
We had some questions about Peter Glass.
对 露天平台
Right, the sundeck.
给彼得干活感觉如何
Yeah, what was Peter like to work for?
完美的顾客
The perfect customer.
他按时结账 而且从不监工
He paid his bill on time and he didn't try to supervise.
那他妻子呢
What about his wife?
格拉斯太太
Mrs. Glass?
她人很好
Nice lady.
不过看起来有点孤独
Seemed lonely, though.
为什么这么说
What makes you say that?
她...
Ah, she...
跟我调情
flirted with me.
但我已经结婚了
But I'm spoken for.
彼得知道他妻子对你有感觉吗
Did Peter know his wife was attracted to you?
我没告诉他
I didn't tell him.
为什么要问这些
What's with all the questions?
格拉斯一家投诉我了吗
Did the Glasses file a complaint against me?
我们只是想知道星期四晚上你在哪里
No, we just need to know where you were Thursday night.
这些听起来可不是例行询问
Well, these don't sound routine at all.
彼得·格拉斯周四晚死了
Peter Glass died on Thursday night.
真可惜
Oh, that's a shame.
我没见到他
I didn't see him.
我当时在写项目报价
I was writing up a job quote.
有人可以证明吗
Can anybody verify that?
也许服务生吧
The waitress maybe?
我整晚都在酒吧里
I was at a bar all night.
我也许还留着收据
I might have the receipt.
给你 就是这个
Here, that's it.
对的
Oh, yeah.
如果我爸爸看到你
You know, my dad, he'd freak out
怎么对待工具他会疯掉的
if he saw how you treated your tools.
他会说 如果你对工具好
He'd say, "A tool will treat you
工具也会对你好
as well as you treat it."
他就是那样的人
He was like that.
如果你想到其他的事 记得联♥系♥我
Anyway, if you think of anything else, give me a call.
谢谢你 先生
Thank you, Sir.
你父亲真的那么说过吗
Your father really say that?
当然没了
No.
但肯定有父亲这么说过
But someone's dad did.
贝蒂想见我们
Betty wants to see us.
你们要找的凶手用一把橫切长锯
Your killer used a reciprocating saw
肢解了彼得·格拉斯
to dismember Peter Glass.
看 骨头边缘擦痕的图案
See, the striation patterns on the edge of the bone--
稍等
Oh, wait.
这样看更容易
This is better.
看见这个了吗
See this?
和刀刃的来回运动相吻合
--match the reciprocating action of the blade.
你觉得很无聊吗
Well, I thought it was interesting.
抱歉 贝茨 是很有趣
Sorry, Bets', it is.
我只是 昨晚弄到太晚了
I'm just, I'm burning the candle at both ends.
是我认识的人吗
Anyone I know?
不 不是昨晚
No, not last night.
我是说 他昨晚没来
I mean, he didn't come over last night.
他不是
He isn't...
我还是闭嘴吧
I'm just going to shut up.
你没事吧
You good?
我很好
Yeah, I'm good.
韦恩·霍布斯有一把这样的电锯
Wayne Hobbs had one of those.
剧集 | 作案动机(2013) | 导航列表