剧集 | 母亲父亲儿子 | 导航列表
你在和谁约会 你喜欢谁 是男的还是女的
..Who are you dating? Who do you love? Men? Women?
我不在乎 你总要找一个爱人
I don't care. But find someone!
对
Yes.
他不可能恋爱了
He can't fall in love!
我的儿子不可能恋爱
My son can't fall in love!
他是个好孩子
He was a loving child.
他英俊 聪明 善良
He was handsome, intelligent, kind.
他本可以有很多选择
He had choices.
但他那段时间身体不适
He was unwell.
他当时工作上怎么样
What was going on in his work?
不好意思 为什么一定要和他的工作有关
Sorry, why does it have to be about his work?
因为我们知道关于他的其他一切
Because we know everything else that happened to him.
我们知道他和谁上了床 喝了什么
We know who he slept with, what he drank.
他一直以来想要成为什么样的人
Who was he trying to be?
因为我们的儿子不是这样的
Cos this isn't our son.
你知道当我
You know when,
第一次得知我儿子的这些事时
I first heard the news about my son, I had...
我脑子里冒出很多想法
..so many thoughts coming into my head -
关于我有多么爱他 我多希望他一切都好
how much I loved him, how much I wanted him to be OK.
我曾有过这样一个想法
There was one other thought that occurred to me.
很糟糕的想法
A terrible thought.
尽管如此 它依然
Nonetheless, there it was -
在我脑海中挥之不去
round and round and round in my head...
至少他现在不能再搞砸任何事了
..at least he can't fuck up anything else up now.
甚至这不可能会发生
Even that might not be true.
卡登 这一点都不好玩
Caden, it's not funny!
卡登
Caden!
卡登
Caden!
卡登
Caden!
卡登
Caden!
我想听你的真心话
Don't tell me what you think I want to hear.
你会和我分手吗
Will you break up?
我永远都不会离开你
I'll never leave you.
劳伦想要见你
Lauren would like to speak to you.
谢谢你 再见
Thank you. Goodbye.
很高兴终于见到你了
It's a pleasure to finally meet you.
这么多年来我一直很喜欢你的作品
I've been admiring your writing for years.
谢谢
Thank you.
请坐
Take a seat.
-你要来杯咖啡吗 -好的
- Would you like a coffee? - Great.
你已经见过麦克斯了吗
Have you met Max yet?
还没有
Er, no.
你最好见一下他
Well, you must.
他正在城里
He's in town.
心心念念着他的家人
Preoccupied right now with his family.
对 我听说了
Yes. I heard.
来点蛋糕吗
Would you like some cake?
好的
Sure.
麦克斯从不追求这份报纸的发行量
For Max, this newspaper was never about chasing circulation.
我们需要它来塑造全国性对话
It was about shaping the national conversation
而要做到这一点 我们需要像你这样的人才
and, to do that, we need talent like yours.
-我很感激 -玛姬也这么想
- I appreciate that. - And Maggie's,
这也是为什么我对她的离去感到那么伤心
which is why I was so upset when she left.
的确是巨大的损失
Yeah, it was a loss.
你和她关系好吗
Are you close to her?
不算是太好
I wasn't the closest, no.
但你们一直保持着联络 是吗
But you've stayed in touch?
对
Yeah.
我妈妈独自一人把我带大
My mum brought me up alone.
她原来在别人家做打扫工作
She was a cleaner.
我十几岁的时候 我问她能不能去帮忙
When I was a teenager, I asked if I could help out
因为我需要钱
because I needed some money.
她就告诉她的雇主 我是个很棒的烘焙师
She told the people she worked for that I baked the best cakes.
我不知道是不是最好的 但确实挺不错的
I don't know if they were the best, but they were pretty good.
很快 我把蛋糕卖♥♥给好几个不同的家庭
Soon, I was selling cakes to a bunch of different families.
我当时肯定是太洋洋自得了 吹嘘自己有多厉害
I must have become big-headed, going on about how great I was,
因为有一天我妈妈告诉我说
because one day my mum explained that,
一旦她不再打扫他们的房♥子
if she ever stopped cleaning their houses,
他们也就不会再买♥♥我的蛋糕了
they'd stop buying my cakes.
她说我其实不是在卖♥♥蛋糕
She explained that I wasn't actually selling cakes -
我卖♥♥的是清洁工女儿的慈善产品
I was selling charity for the cleaner's daughter.
我的蛋糕让我母亲的雇主感觉
My cakes made my mum's customers feel like
他们是更善良的人 慷慨又热心
they were better people - generous and warm-hearted.
但如果她要求一点点加薪
But if she'd asked for even the smallest raise,
他们都会拒绝
they would've refused.
你知道我从中学到了什么吗
Do you know what I learnt from that experience?
如何从别人那里得到你想要的
How to get what you want from people.
有时候 你要是直接问 他们会拒绝
Sometimes, you ask directly. They say no.
你得给他们做个蛋糕
You bake them a cake.
-凯瑟琳 -斯科特
- Kathryn? - Scott.
你真好
Oh, that's very kind.
我应该打电♥话♥的 但是我没你的号♥码
I would've called, but I don't have your number.
很抱歉 我现在不方便说话 我得走了
I'm really sorry, I can't talk right now. I've got to go.
我...改天
I'll... Another day?
-好 -我会打给你的
- Sure. - I'll call you.
好的
Great.
斯科特
Scott...
你不能来这
..you can't come here.
-我不知道还能去哪找你 -我会打给你
- I didn't know how else to get in touch. - I'll ring you.
好
Ok.
见到你很开心
I'm happy to see you.
我真的很抱歉
I'm really sorry.
有必要吗
Is this necessary?
他变得非常痛苦
He became very distressed.
卡登想拔掉管子
Caden was trying to rip out his tubes.
我要把这拆开
I'm going to remove them.
我建议不要那么做
I'd advise against that.
我来负责
I'll take responsibility.
妈
Mum...
妈
Mum...
妈
Mum...
会恢复的
It'll come back.
都会恢复的
It'll all come back.
爸
Father...
爸
Father...
他在路上
He's on his way.
我要走楼梯
I'm going to take the stairs.
我一个人 谢谢
On my own. Thank you.
-他醒了 -他醒了
- He's awake. - He's awake!
他怎么样
How's he doing?
他一直在说话
He's been talking.
但是我们不知道他能理解多少
But we don't know how much he understands.
欢迎回来
Welcome back.
他好多了
Yeah, he's much better.
真好
All right.
什么
What?
你要...他要什么
What do you... What does he want?
你懂吗
Do you get it?
镜子
Mirror?
镜子
Mirror?
镜子
Mirror?
不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
不要 卡登 不要
No. Caden, no.
别这样
Don't do it.
不要 不要
No, no.
放下
Put it down.
把胳膊放下来 卡登 胳膊放下来
Put your arm down. Caden, put your arm down!
拜托 放下来
Please, put it down.
你不必这么做 看着我
You don't need to do this. Now look at me.
看着我
Look. Look at me!
剧集 | 母亲父亲儿子 | 导航列表