剧集 | 母亲父亲儿子 | 导航列表
I want to help you with this investigation.
但我想让你明白这将是我最后一次
But I want you to understand it will be my last.
所以这不能是几个私♥人♥侦♥探♥的事
So it can't be about a few private detectives.
我们要捅到最上面
We go for the top.
我们要拉下卡登
We go for Caden.
我们要拉下克斯
We go for Max.
我们要做出改变
We make a difference.
你准备好了吗
Are you prepared to do that?
准备好了
I am.
顶楼
Penthouse.
我需要你假装对性一无所知
I need you to pretend that you know nothing about sex.
你想让我假装我是处♥女♥吗
You want me to pretend I'm a virgin?
不
No.
我需要你假装对你的身体一无所知
I need you to pretend you know nothing about your body.
还有我的
Or mine.
没有任何了解
No knowledge of any kind.
这么说吧
Let me put it another way.
脱掉你的裙子
Take off your dress.
不 我说脱掉你的裙子 你要说裙子是什么
No. I say, "Take off your dress". You say, "What is a dress?"
脱掉你的裙子
Take off your dress.
对不起 先生 裙子是什么
I'm sorry, sir, what is a dress?
不 你得用你平时的声音
No. You should use your ordinary voice.
让我们再试一次
Let's try again.
脱掉你的裙子
Take off your dress.
-裙子是什么 -很好
- What is a dress? - Good.
你的裙子是遮盖你身体的材料
Your dress is the material covering your body.
我的身体是什么
What is my body?
这就是你的身体
This is your body.
找到你的裙子
Find your dress.
现在把它脱掉
Now take it off.
脱下你的内♥裤♥
Take off your panties.
我的内♥裤♥是什么
What are my panties?
覆盖你阴♥部♥的材料
The material covering your cunt.
我的阴♥部♥是什么
What is my cunt?
你两腿之间的缝
The slit between your legs.
你是说这个吗
You mean this?
那条缝是你的嘴巴
That slit is called your mouth.
我的阴♥部♥有这些吗
Does my cunt have these?
有
Yes.
找到你的另一张嘴
Find your other set of lips.
我找到了
I found them.
-湿吗 -湿是什么
- Are they moist? - What is moist?
-湿吗 -湿
- Are they moist? - Yes.
不要告诉我你认为我想听到的
Don't tell me what you think I want to hear.
永远不要告诉我你认为我想听到的
Never tell me what you think I want to hear.
湿吗
Are they moist?
不
No.
你看到了什么
What do you see?
-我不知道 -你看到了一个男人
- I don't know. - You see a man.
-男人是什么 -这是男人
- What is a man? - This is a man.
这是男人
This is a man.
这是男人
This is a man.
这是男人
This is a man.
-你感觉怎么样 -我不知道怎么说
- What do you feel? - I don't know the word.
-愉悦 -愉悦是什么
- Pleasure? - What is pleasure?
痛苦的对立面
The opposite of pain.
酱料
Accoutrements!
酱料
Accoutrements!
操 酱料
Fuck you! Accoutrements!
我看到了我的朋友
I see my friend.
我看到了我的朋友
I see my friend.
你好
Hello.
顶楼
Penthouse.
卡登
Caden.
卡登
Caden!
我是卡登的妈妈
I'm Caden's mother!
他能撑下来的
He'll survive.
你怎么知道
How can you know that?
因为他生来就该战斗
Because he was born fighting.
我看着他刚来到这个世界时 就濒临死亡
I watched him arrive into this world more dead than alive.
他的脐带绕在脖子上
His umbilical cord around his neck.
满脸憋得青紫
Skin was blue.
但他坚持下来了
But he hung on.
只有你能在我面前当我不存在似的
Only you could speak about the birth of my child
谈论我儿子出生时的事
as though I weren't there.
你也在 但你没看到
You were there... but you didn't see.
你说得对
You're right.
我看不到
I couldn't see.
他边上围满了医生和护士
There were doctors and nurses huddled around him.
但我不需要看
But I didn't need to see.
我知道
I knew.
当他们把他交给我
When they handed him to me...
最美丽 脆弱的小男孩
..the most beautiful, fragile little boy...
还没准备好面对这个世界
..barely ready for this world.
没错 没错 没错
Yes. Yes, yes, yes...
当你走上来从我手中接走他
When you stepped forward to take him from me...
我就有种直觉
..I had an instinct...
我不该放手
..not to let him go.
天啊
Oh, my God.
剧集 | 母亲父亲儿子 | 导航列表