剧集 | 母亲父亲儿子 | 导航列表
看着我
Look at me.
我们会让你好起来的
We're going to make you better.
好吗
Ok?
卡登怎么样
How's Caden?
他醒了
He's awake.
神志清醒 非常迷茫
He's conscious, confused.
凯瑟琳呢
Kathryn?
她很坚强 一直都很坚强
She's strong. Always strong.
我的儿子也经历过一段困难时期
My son went through a difficult time.
不像这样 但是很难
Not like this, but challenging.
当你身在其中 感觉永无止境
When you're in the middle of it, it seems as if there's no end.
但是你会挺过去的
But you get through.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我是以朋友的身份打电♥话♥给你的
I called you here as a friend.
我是以朋友身份来的
I came as one.
我想要道歉
And to apologise.
为什么
For what?
我们上次见面
Our last meeting.
我从来没有把你的支持视为理所当然
I've never taken your support for granted.
那你为什么会给我那种感觉
Well, why would it seem that you have?
形势所迫
The circumstances.
我听说安吉拉·霍华德见过你了
I hear Angela Howard has been to see you.
是的 我知道她是个颇有建树的商人
Yes, I know she's an accomplished businesswoman.
-我知道 但是 -没错
- For sure. But... - She is.
她有点不对劲
there's something off about her.
不仅仅是准备好的声明
Not just the prepared statements.
即席发言
The unscripted comments.
你从眼角瞥了一眼
You catch a glimpse of it out of the corner of your eye.
看见了一丝理念 一种世界观
The flash of an idea, a world view,
不只是奇怪
not just odd...
而是令人不安
..disturbing.
她背水一战
She fights from the fringe.
她不想被秩序接受
She doesn't want to be accepted by the establishment.
而是想要将其推♥翻♥
She wants to rip it down.
她很危险
She's dangerous.
对你来说很危险
Dangerous to you.
我在门口
I'm outside.
关于首相的儿子我们知道什么
What do we know about the Prime Minister's son?
"树像是在互相窃窃私语 吓到了白雪公主
"The trees seemed to whisper to each other, scaring Snow White,
她开始奔跑"
who began to run."
晚安 亲爱的
Night-night, sweetheart.
手♥机♥
Phone?
没人给你打过电♥话♥
No-one ever phones you.
我知道你不喝酒 所以我带你来听音乐
I know you don't drink. So I thought - music.
他们这里提供食物
They serve food here.
不错的选择
Good choice.
我们要去别的地方吗
Shall we go somewhere else?
-为什么 -我不知道
- Why? - I don't know.
我想喝软饮料
I can have a soft drink.
好的
Ok.
在这里可很难给你买♥♥喝的
The hard thing is not being able to buy you one.
没关系
Doesn't matter.
对你来说很重要
Not to you.
钱对我来说可是非常要紧的东西
Money was such a big part of my life.
比酒精还重要
More than alcohol...
对不起
Sorry.
你为什么打电♥话♥给我
Why did you ring?
只是需要一些开心的东西
Just needed something that wasn't sad.
该死
Fuck!
*信念从未拴住过你的心*
*Faith can never hold you.*
*你的爱将会是忠诚幸福的*
*Yours will be a faithful love.*
有个护士在照顾我的儿子
There's a nurse caring for my son.
我特别喜欢她
I have the biggest crush on her.
多么令人激动
How exciting.
在那家医院里 你的情感
In that hospital, your emotions
一切都十分强烈
everything's so intense.
她真的太棒了
She's so wonderful.
我特别地感谢她
And I'm so overwhelmingly grateful.
她就像是
She's like...
人类纯粹的善良
..pure human goodness.
而你真的想要亲她
And you really want to kiss her?
那特别地不合适
It's so wildly inappropriate.
我的儿子躺在那里 身处险境
My son's lying there, in a terrible condition.
而我却在想亲吻一个好看的护士
And I'm thinking about kissing a pretty nurse.
早上好
Morning.
早上好
Morning!
-让我睡觉 -是你啊
- Oh, let me sleep! - Oh, it's you!
别担心 亲爱的 让我来
Don't worry, darling. Leave it to me.
你好
Hello!
你比我在上议院看见时更精神了
And you are much more sober than when I saw you at Lords!
-他在这 -很高兴见到你 欢迎来英国
- Here he is! - Pleased to meet you. Welcome to England.
祝你好运
Good luck.
《国家报道》不是一个报刊
The National Reporter isn't a newspaper.
而是一个机构
It's an institution.
是我们民♥主♥政♥治♥的中流砥柱
A pillar of our democracy.
两百年来 它都是国家大事的记录者
At 200 years old, it's the record keeper of our nation's events.
它掌握着话语权
It holds power to account
坚持不懈地追求真理
and pursues the truth.
如今 它正面临财务危机
And today, it stands on the brink of financial ruin.
爸爸
我爸爸在宾夕法尼亚州的伯利恒制♥造♥钢铁
My dad made steel in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania.
他拥有四家非常大的工厂
He owned four factories that were so big
你要坐车才能从工厂的一边到另一边
you needed a car to get from one side to the other.
我在那些工厂里长大
I grew up in those factories.
那里曾是我的家
They were my home,
我的后院 我的学校
they were my back yard, my school.
我和那里的工人们一起吃午饭
I ate lunch with the men who worked there.
我没上过大学
I didn't go to college.
我爸爸觉得那样会让人变得软弱
My dad thought it made people soft.
所以 说实话
So, truthfully,
我的成长经历对于我能成功的经营
there's nothing in my upbringing that would make me
这家受人尊敬的机构没有任何帮助
a suitable proprietor for this esteemed institution.
但如果你们想让这份经营两个世纪之久的
But if you want this paper, two centuries old...
古老报纸能顺利迈入下一个世纪
..to make into the next century,
你们需要的不是让别人喜欢你们
you don't need someone like you.
而是让别人喜欢我
You need someone like me.
你们想让一位记者花六周时间
You want a journalist to spend six weeks on
来进行单独调查
a single investigation?
这样成本太高了
That costs money.
你们要派驻五位通讯记者去西敏寺
You want five correspondents assigned to Westminster?
这样成本也很高 现在 金钱
That costs money. Now, money
金钱不是质量的敌人
money is not the enemy of quality.
金钱就是质量
Money IS quality.
我能...我能看出一点你的想法
I can... I can read your mind a little bit.
比如 这家伙是谁 他凭什么谈质量
It's, like, who is this guy? Who is he to know about quality?
他爸爸是做钢铁的 他就是个办小报的
His dad makes steel! He has tabloids!
没错 我就是办小报的
I do. Of course I do.
我在这里有两家小报 在美国也有两家
I've got two here. I've got two in the US.
我们刊登的大部分报道你们都看不上眼
We run stories that most of you probably will look down upon.
但有几百万勤奋工作的人会买♥♥这些报纸
But these papers are bought by millions of hard-working people.
他们中的大部分都没什么钱
And most of them are not rich.
我不知道他们是怎么做到的
I don't know how they do it.
但是他们中的一部分...
But some of them get...
还是会省下钱每天买♥♥我的报纸
They still find the money to buy my papers every day.
每天
Every day!
现在 就是这些钱可能拯救你们的报纸
Now, THAT'S the money that might save your paper.
你们更喜欢传统的投资
Now, you prefer old money?
很好
Fine.
但是我看不到
I don't see 'em.
他们不在这里
They're not here.
传统已经被抛弃了
剧集 | 母亲父亲儿子 | 导航列表