剧集 | 母亲父亲儿子 | 导航列表
恕我直言 那是很久以前了
Well, if you'll forgive me, it was a long time ago.
是的
Yes, it was.
你已经当了十年首相
You've had ten years.
再跟国家要五年很过分
It's a lot to ask a country for another five.
一个人十五年
15 years of one man.
你在这个国家呼风唤雨多少年了 麦克斯
How many years has the country had of you, Max?
安吉拉的竞选已经是这个国家
Angela is already running one of the most divisive campaigns
有史以来最有争议的了
this country has ever seen.
她可能会称 有争议的竞选适合分♥裂♥的国家
She might argue a divisive campaign for a divided country.
她在告诉民众 公正的好人们
She's telling people, good people, fair-minded people,
有人把他们的东西抢走了
that something has been taken from them.
别人的成功是建立在他们的牺牲之上的
That other people's achievements have come at their expense.
我们不能一起获得成功
Not that we can rise up together,
想要成功 就必须有人倒下
but that to rise, someone else must fall.
你赢得议会席位时
When you won your seat in Parliament,
把你的家庭作为了竞选的一部分卖♥♥点
you made your family part of your campaign.
我从未想过要竞选第三任期
I never intended to run for a third term.
你的责任感迫使你这么做
Your sense of duty compels you?
没错 是真的 麦克斯
Yes, it does. It actually does, Max.
你能相信这点吗
Can you believe that?
重点不是你想要什么
It's not about what you want.
而是民众想要什么
What do the people want?
宽容不能填饱肚子 挡风遮雨
Tolerance won't put food on the table, or a roof over their head.
首相 民众很渴望
People are hungry, Prime Minister.
而有些人觉得你更感兴趣的是
And some believe that you are more concerned
给自己赢个诺♥贝♥尔♥和♥平♥奖♥
with trying to win the Nobel Peace Prize.
麦克斯
Max...
你真的在考虑支持她吗
are you actually considering endorsing her?
可能真是
Might be just so.
嗯
Yeah.
孩子们在吗
Your kids here?
-谢谢 -不 他们今天不在
- Thank you. - No, they're not with us today.
不在
No?
我听说赛义夫刚刚入学剑桥了
Well, I hear that Saif is just starting at Cambridge,
太棒了
that's amazing.
祝贺大家
Congratulations. To everybody.
他在学医
He's studying to be a doctor.
我们现在很少见到他了
We hardly see him any more.
他更喜欢这样 他过得很开心
He prefers it that way, he's much happier.
他是个杰出的年轻人
Well, he's a remarkable young man.
肯定不容易 追随父亲的脚步
It can't be easy, following in his father's footsteps.
-你为什么那么说 -过去的十年间
- Why do you say that? - Well, for the last ten years,
每个记者都在等你栽跟头
every journalist has been waiting for you to slip up.
丑闻
Scandals...
弱点 但显然你没有
human failings, apparently, you have none.
我不能有
I was allowed none.
一定过得很艰难
Must be hard,
有完美父亲的儿子
for a son to have a perfect father.
是的 做显赫父亲的儿子很艰难
Yes. Being the son of a prominent father is hard.
你放弃了
You've given up.
对吗
Right?
对吗
Right?
很明显你想让全世界都知道
It's pretty clear you want the whole world to know...
你不想活了
you're done.
到终点了 结束了
End of the road, finished.
我做不到
I can't do this.
我懂
I get it.
我明白
I understand.
那我们做吧
So, let's do it.
我们做吧 我和你 现在就做
Let's fucking do it, me and you, right now.
做什么
Do... Do what?
去死
Die.
真的吗
Really?
你是认真的吗
Are you... Are you serious?
你是认真的吗
Are you?
你想要死
You... You want to die?
你想要什么
What do YOU want?
我们怎么做
What do we do?
应该够了
That should be enough.
套在脖子上
Put it around your head.
你知道吧 我们没办法漂上来
You know we won't be able to surface,
除非把负重解开
unless we unclip our weights?
那你呢
What about you?
我也想知道
I want to know too.
好了吗
Ready?
我醒来后你还会在这里吗
Will you be here when I wake up?
不会
No.
那我就不睡了
Then I won't sleep.
你累了
You're tired.
我想 整夜不睡
I want to...stay up all night.
说话
Talking.
我们要说什么
What'll we talk about?
你有家人吗
Do you have family?
没有会来看我的家人
None that visit.
我加入军队就是有了有个家
I joined the army to have a family.
你会有什么感觉
How will you...feel?
对什么的感觉
About?
我们两个 明天
Us two, tomorrow.
我什么感觉都没有
I don't feel anything.
不 我不相信你
No, I...don't believe you.
我们上♥床♥了
We had sex.
还尝试了自杀
And tried to kill ourselves.
我和很多人都做过
I've done that with a lot of guys.
你是我的第一次
You were my first.
我警告过你了
I warned you.
-关于什么 -受伤
- About? - Getting hurt.
-我已经受伤了 -不是你这种伤
- I'm already hurt. - Not like this.
-那是什么 -你从来没有爱上过谁吗
- Like what? - You've never been in love.
没有
No.
我从来就没有爱上过谁
No, I've never been in love.
你应该去爱的
You should.
你肯定可以做得很好
You'd be great at it.
但不是和我
But not with me.
我已经
It's...
我已经很久
It's been a...
都没有
..long time since I've...
期望过未来了
..looked forward to tomorrow.
你不必一直留我住在这里
You don't have to keep me around.
你想离开吗
Do you want to leave?
不
No.
房♥子大得很
Well, it's a big house.
留下来不好吗
Why don't you stay?
等你准备好
Till you're ready.
我也正好没人陪
I could do with the company.
我想再和卡登谈谈
I'd like to talk to Caden again.
我觉得这不合适
Yeah, I don't think that's a good idea.
我欠他一句道歉
I owe him an apology.
他不会向你道歉的
He won't give you one.
料到了
Been thinking about that.
那是他的工作
It was his job.
去挖掘别人的秘密
To find out other people's secrets.
当他知道我们的约会后 他就调查我了
He investigated me when he knew we were seeing each other.
是的
Yeah.
你让我来帮你劝你的儿子
You asked me here to help you with your son.
我和你说 作为朋友
I'm telling you, a-as a friend...
你不明白
You don't get it.
对吗
Do you?
这和我的秘密无关
This isn't about my secrets.
是他的秘密
This is about his.
用尽全力 就是这样 很不错
Give it everything. That's it, that's good. That's really good.
剧集 | 母亲父亲儿子 | 导航列表