剧集 | 母亲父亲儿子 | 导航列表
任何想法都可以被说出来
every thought can become a speech.
他仍然是我们的儿子
He'll still be our son.
那是什么意思 人们会改变
What does that even mean, people change?
你变了 我变了
You've changed. I've changed.
这也会改变他
This will change him.
你从一开始就不了解他
Maybe it's easier to accept he might be different
也许更容易接受他可能改变
when you never really knew him in the first place.
我从来都不了解他
I never knew him?
你只了解你想让他成为的那个人
You only ever knew him as the man you wanted him to be.
你只了解他是孩子的时候 小孩的时候
You only knew him as a boy, a baby!
对 拜你所赐
Yes, you made sure of that!
这种情况会对家庭造成巨大的压力
This experience places tremendous strain on families.
这个家庭向来处于压力巨大的情况中
Oh, this family's only ever experienced great strain.
那不是真的
That's not true.
不是真的
It is not true.
非常机灵风趣 略微残酷
Very clever, witty, a little cruel.
但不是真的
But it's not true.
我是泰特
My name is Tate.
我负责你儿子周围的安保
I'm in charge of the security surrounding your son.
为什么卡登需要护卫
Why does Caden need a guard?
眼下 一张你儿子的正面照
Right now, a photograph of your son's face
就能卖♥♥两万镑
would fetch £20,000.
已经发生了几起试图获取
There's already been several unauthorised attempts
他病历的事情了
to access his medical records.
是谁啊 其它的报社吗
Who's doing that? Other papers?
他们能那样做吧
Can they do that?
我不知道
I don't know. I don't know.
凯瑟琳
Kathryn?
索菲亚
Sofia?
-麦克斯在... -我去找他吧
- Max is... - I'll go find him.
别 等等
Oh, no. Wait.
请吧
Please.
他会没事的
He's going to be all right.
你好 亲爱的
Hi, mi amor.
-明天见吧 -好
- I'll see you tomorrow. - Yeah.
几个月了
How many months?
三个月
Three.
我真为你高兴
Oh, I'm so pleased for you.
为你们俩高兴
For both of you.
谢谢
Thank you.
我给你带了些东西...
I've brought you some things...
...是你小时候的东西
..From when you were a child.
这是你的羽毛
It's your feather.
你还记得在摄政公园
Can you remember feeding those swans
喂那些天鹅吗
in Regent's Park?
它们拍打翅膀的时候
And when they flapped their wings,
其他的孩子都吓跑了
all the other children ran away.
你没有
Not you.
你说跟自己的恐惧比起来
You said you wanted it to have the bread
你更想让它吃面包
more than you were frightened.
于是你就留在那了
So you stayed.
亲爱的
Oh, darling!
我不知道你是不是能听见我说话
I don't know if you can you hear me.
而且我知道你需要我的时候我却没在
And I know I wasn't there for you.
但我现在就守护着你 我保证
But I'm here now. I promise.
对 我认识他
Yes, I knew him.
我们一起做过追查员
We were tracers together.
追查员
Tracers?
在八十年代信贷爆发以后
After the credit boom, back in the '80s,
大家开始借他们根本
when people first started borrowing money
借不起的钱的时候
they couldn't afford.
现在很难相信
It's hard to believe
居然还有人们不这么干的年代呢
there was a time when people didn't do that.
是啊
Yeah, right.
我认识的最会骗人的家伙
The best liar I ever knew.
在他被杀的时候你还和他一起工作吗
Were you working with him at the time of his murder?
-不了 -不了吗
- No. - No?
不了 我们分道扬镳了
No, we'd gone our separate ways.
你知道他可能会转行去做什么吗
You have a sense of what he might have been working on?
不知道
None.
我能问你一下你为谁工作吗
Can I ask you, who do you work for?
为什么 你想要雇我吗
Why? You want to hire me?
有报社用你提供的服务吗
Any newspapers use your services?
报社凭什么需要我呢
Why would a newspaper need me
他们有你们这样受过教育的记着啊
when they've got educated journalists like yourselves?
警♥察♥跟你聊过吗
Have the police spoken to you?
没有
No.
-而这并不让你觉得奇怪吗 -不会
- That doesn't surprise you? - No.
你为什么不觉得奇怪呢
Why wouldn't that surprise you?
就是个抢劫杀人而已
Just a robbery gone wrong.
-早上好 -你好 请坐
- Good morning. - Hello. Please sit down.
对于你的儿子我很难过
I'm very sorry about your son.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
他很快就会回来工作了
He'll be back to work very soon.
我相信
I'm sure.
你想要谈谈
So you wanted to talk?
避开我的顾问们
Away from my advisors.
我的团队希望我能按照他们准备好的要点说
My team prefer me to stick to their prepared points.
而我更愿意用心说话
I prefer to speak from the heart.
你通过销♥售♥足球队队服
OK, so you made your fortune,
赚了大钱
selling soccer shirts.
开始的时候
Initially.
在孟加拉加工 然后把业务又转回来了
Stitched in Bangladesh, brought the business back here.
成本虽然更高 但我觉得我们也会卖♥♥的更多
Costs more, but I figured we'd sell more too.
你支持球队
You support the team.
你也要支持做队服的团队
You support the team that made the shirts too.
你深受你的社区的爱戴
You're loved by your community.
是很多社区
Communities.
我的生意遍布全国
My businesses are spread across the country,
在所有被西敏寺忽视的地方
in all the places ignored by Westminster.
创造数千个就业机会
Creating thousands of jobs.
超过7000
Over 7,000.
你的员工非常喜欢你
Your employees speak very fondly of you.
是的 我很喜欢他们
Yes, I speak fondly of them.
你的孩子很好 丈夫似乎很好
Your children are nice. Husband seems nice.
你有一只可爱的狗
You've got a cute dog.
他也很好
He's nice too.
看 你甚至拥有自己的苹果园
Look, even you own your own apple orchard.
早期温莎品种
Early Windsor variety.
-好极了 你自己酿苹果酒 -对
- Nice! You brew your own cider? - Yes.
我猜味道肯定非常非常好
Which I understand is really very, very good?
所以告诉我
So tell me,
你为什么想成为这个国家最有权势的人
why do you want to be the most powerful person in the country?
你真的认为你能赢吗
Do you really think you can win this?
我想这是我的诉求 这个国家在衰败
Oh, I think it's required of me. This is a nation in decline.
首相
The Prime Minister
他告诉我们我们能做的只有
he tells us the best we can do
控制并减缓衰败
is to manage our decline to slow it down.
我不能接受
I refuse to accept that.
为什么我们不能成为地球上最伟大的国家
Why can't we be the greatest nation on Earth?
这需要比
It's going to take a lot more
做足球衫和酿苹果酒更多的时间
than soccer shirts and cider to pull that off.
所以我知道有人嘲笑我 好像我很粗野
So I know people laugh at me, like I'm uncouth,
好像我的竞选是个笑话
like my campaign's a joke.
我父母不富裕 他们没受过教育
My parents weren't rich. They weren't educated.
他们不认识有权势的人
They didn't know anyone powerful.
他们无欲无求
Nothing was ever expected of them.
但当我告诉他们 当我告诉他们
But when I told them, when I told them,
我想经营自己的企业 拥有自己的工厂
that I wanted to run my own business and own my own factories
当我自己的老板 他们说去做吧
and be my own boss, they said go for it.
剧集 | 母亲父亲儿子 | 导航列表